Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ava hack tutorial(CE) With atleast Super Bullet

Hello, i just wanna see a tutorial of ava hax in CE for superbullet(atleast cuz as i see is the basic one) to understand correctly what to do in next hacks .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just use the pointer scanner of CE. Equip a shotgun, search in there for 8. Switch to secondary, then find out those who show now 1. Repeat until you have around 8 addresses. You can narrow them down to the true one too. Also the pointer should have 3 offsets, no more no less. If there are ones that repeat an address in the path then they are invalid. The pointer should point to zero in its path at cases when; you are out of game, your character died or you are watching another character.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 03-25-2014 at 07:23 AM.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

gabrielcool1 (03-25-2014),Riddick (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Just use the pointer scanner of CE. Equip a shotgun, search in there for 8. Switch to secondary, then find out those who show now 1. Repeat until you have around 8 addresses. You can narrow them down to the true one too. Also the pointer should have 3 offsets, no more no less. If there are ones that repeat an address in the path then they are invalid. The pointer should point to zero in its path at cases when; you are out of game, your character died or you are watching another character.
    Well. i maybe understand what u mean or atleast 60% of it but when i have trouble is when trying it so i wanna see a physical video of it so i can know whats the correct thing to do, as i dont own the english language(im at 85% of understand) i cant really do exactly what you mean but i will try anyways thanks.

Thanks
    I get a single pointer, but changing it or freezing it won't do anything. It must be a read-only value? Did I get the wrong one? Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    Also, he could have search the Ammo(bytes) then do dissect data/structures and he could of easily gotten the address(this is how I got it).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to R3DDOT For This Useful Post:

Jabberwock (03-27-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post

Also, he could have search the Ammo(bytes) then do dissect data/structures and he could of easily gotten the address(this is how I got it).
    even better! Why didn't I think of that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

gabrielcool1 (03-26-2014),Riddick (03-26-2014)

Thanks
    aha. Now I realize what you've meant. will try that. Thank you for the tip :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by powerw6 View Post
    In order to even use that pointer scan feature, I have to scan anything and add an address to the address list, correct? I have no other way of opening the pointer scan other than right-clicking a random address in the address list.
    Once I am there, if I scan for 8 after grabbing a shotgun, t takes forever to scan all the values... If I try to stop the search process, CE freezes. I watched all the Fleeps CE tutorial and was able to follow it, but he never showed using the pointer scan to search for initial values (only addresses). I guess I need to learn more.

Thanks
    @RageSmirk
    In order to even use that pointer scan feature, I have to scan anything and add an address to the address list, correct? I have no other way of opening the pointer scan other than right-clicking a random address in the address list.
    Once I am there, if I scan for 8 after grabbing a shotgun, t takes forever to scan all the values... If I try to stop the search process, CE freezes. I watched all the Fleeps CE tutorial and was able to follow it, but he never showed using the pointer scan to search for initial values (only addresses). I guess I need to learn more.
    Last edited by powerw6; 03-26-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    That's where you are wrong, you don't have to. In fact, if you use the normal method, you won't be able to find the correct address. This is because the address we want to search for has a value that doesn't change at all after the gun has spawned.

With this method CE will have to search more and take more time so it's better if you suspend the process during the search scan. Ctrl+P to get to the "pointer scan".
    Also you can shorten the time by specifying the pointer path range which is obviously the range of the AVA.exe module(Ctrl+R, see picture).

As you can see the range is from 400000 to 1F90000. So:

Number of threads scanning should be your CPU's number of cores.

Last edited by Jabberwock; 03-27-2014 at 06:20 AM.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

gabrielcool1 (03-27-2014)

Thanks
    That's where you are wrong, you don't have to. In fact, if you use the normal method, you won't be able to find the correct address. This is because the address we want to search for has a value that doesn't change at all after the gun has spawned.

With this method CE will have to search more and take more time so it's better if you suspend the process during the search scan. Ctrl+P to get to the "pointer scan".
    Also you can shorten the time by specifying the pointer path range which is obviously the range of the AVA.exe module(Ctrl+R, see picture).

Oh! Those tips are of value. Thank you. I don't understand why CE doesn't have actual buttons or a menu to access some of its functions. maybe it does and maybe it is just me? I didn't understand this part: has a value that doesn't change at all after the gun has spawned.

So you mean the bullet value of 8 won't change at all when you change to another weapon? Then how is the pointer scan finding it? I will try this when I get home Slowly learning...
    Last edited by powerw6; 03-27-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Why all that when you can search for the ammo and then dissect ammo structure

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

powerw6 (03-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post

Why all that when you can search for the ammo and then dissect ammo structure
    I called it first. Muhahahaha.... (xd)

Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post

20. The Following User Says Thank You to R3DDOT For This Useful Post:

powerw6 (03-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't understand why CE doesn't have actual buttons or a menu to access some of its functions. maybe it does and maybe it is just me?
    It does have, in Memory View's menu...

So you mean the bullet value of 8 won't change at all when you change to another weapon?
    When you pick a gun from the ground it deletes the current gun's class and creates another class for the picked up gun. So the addresses are changing. Which means you can't search for 'changed value'. 8 is for the number of bullets the shotgun fires at one shot.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 03-27-2014 at 03:12 PM.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

powerw6 (03-27-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast