Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    Huh, I went deadbeat. It doesn't effect you negatively at all. After you beat it 3 times? Seriously man? Jesus. Rance is similar to Kamidori considering they both have RPG elements to them. Though Rance has like 10+ titles (9 main titles, a few spinoffs). Rance 9 is going to be released soon and it has the greatest graphics I've seen in a visual novel yet not to mention the story, characters, gameplay etc are all pretty damn good.
    Well probably two times cause i also wanna see the Yuela route. If we're talking about best graphics in a VN it definitely has to go to If My Heart Had Wings. Never have i seen a VN with such good graphics. Although you can only play one route because the replay value is crap. You play one route and it repeats the main story line throughout all the other ones which is annoying.

Something tells me you like rance a lot >.> i promise you i will end up playing it though <3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    Well probably two times cause i also wanna see the Yuela route. If we're talking about best graphics in a VN it definitely has to go to If My Heart Had Wings. Never have i seen a VN with such good graphics. Although you can only play one route because the replay value is crap. You play one route and it repeats the main story line throughout all the other ones which is annoying.

Something tells me you like rance a lot >.> i promise you i will end up playing it though <3
    I looked it up and the character designs look nice, but not Rance nice. The new games are 3D and you walk around fighting with your armies, building cities etc to control the world. It's got the largest universe so to speak that I've seen in a visual novel and it's pretty damn hard for a character to go irrelevant.

I love Rance (no homo). It's got everything a good game needs
    1) Characters! It's got Rance! MOTHERFUCKING RANCE! He's the king of all characters. He's my favorite fictional character. NOBODY beats this guy. My waifu Shinobu? Nope. That spot is for my lord and savior Rance. I would worship him as a deity if he was real.

2) Gameplay! It's got a variety of gameplaying styles from the dungeon crawler to a TRPG, it's awesome.

3) Soundtrack! Oh man, it's got some notable ones here. Like My Glorious Days or better known as the rapist song. It's a masterpiece of masterpieces.

4) Artwork! This is undoubtely the most important part about a visual novel (imo) and Rance delivers well on this. The character designs easily rival your so called 'best graphics in a VN'.

5) I probably forgot something but Rance is the epitome of it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well rance is kind of one of those "AAA" titles among VN.

Not many come close to it because most VN are just dating sims or some weak story.

Even steins;gate wasn't that great in VN form.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123