Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodar View Post
    I'm sorry, but what do you do with these files? Are they used to make your own private server, or what? Sorry for my lack of insight and intelligence...
    Thanks so much!
    They are used to make your own private server though to make it a custom private server you would need to know how to code and such :v
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodar View Post
    I'm sorry, but what do you do with these files? Are they used to make your own private server, or what? Sorry for my lack of insight and intelligence...
    Thanks so much!
    Don't worry, I was more dumb than you back then

These files can be used to make your own private server. The files are leeched

Thanks
    Sorry if I'm late on answering, but I would like to know, how do I extract them?

I downloaded all the files, opened with 7-zip and then it told me: "unexpected end of archive."
    It then opened the zip file, but when I try to extract it says it's corrupted. The exact message: "The file is corrupted."

Could you help me please?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vertvert View Post
    Sorry if I'm late on answering, but I would like to know, how do I extract them?

I downloaded all the files, opened with 7-zip and then it told me: "unexpected end of archive."
    It then opened the zip file, but when I try to extract it says it's corrupted. The exact message: "The file is corrupted."

You have to merge the files together.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Darakath View Post
    You have to merge the files together.
    I need to put them in the same rar?
    If not could you explain me the steps?

Or could I add you on skype or anything like so you could explain me out to merge it?

Thanks
    Sorry for double post... I tried multiple ways to merge/combine them and it didn't worked...

Could you explain me how you are doing to merge them? Maybe I did something wrong...
    Do I need winrar, 7-zip or anything like?

Thanks
    how do I merge the files? I tried with winrar and 7-zip both didn't worked it still told me the files were corrupted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by vertvert View Post

This can't be helped, the files are corrupt.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
    This can't be helped, the files are corrupt.
    You need WinRar to combine them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You need WinRar to combine them.
    I know exactly what you mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fortunately, the files seem to be broken, I'm guessing it has something to do with mpgh download servers because when i download rar part files from mpgh, well yours and chibizs, they stop midway while downloading, then i have to wait forever and leave them and they'll download, but they're broken once its done.

Also its a little misleading when you say "combine them" I understand what you mean, but it might mislead others to think that there's a "option" to combine them.

When downloading rar part files, you simply need to have them in the same directory and click the first part file and it will open all of them, same goes for extracting.

Just to be sure I am correct, why don't you try downloading the files yourself for a try ? from your own thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, might as well give it a go ? If it doesn't work and I was correct can you upload the whole thing to ********e and send me the link via private messages ? I've been looking for aqw files forever, fortunately everytime i stumble upon some they're from unreliable sources and are broken sources. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Thanks
    I know exactly what you mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fortunately, the files seem to be broken, I'm guessing it has something to do with mpgh download servers because when i download rar part files from mpgh, well yours and chibizs, they stop midway while downloading, then i have to wait forever and leave them and they'll download, but they're broken once its done.

Also its a little misleading when you say "combine them" I understand what you mean, but it might mislead others to think that there's a "option" to combine them.

When downloading rar part files, you simply need to have them in the same directory and click the first part file and it will open all of them, same goes for extracting.

Just to be sure I am correct, why don't you try downloading the files yourself for a try ? from your own thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, might as well give it a go ? If it doesn't work and I was correct can you upload the whole thing to ********e and send me the link via private messages ? I've been looking for aqw files forever, fortunately everytime i stumble upon some they're from unreliable sources and are broken sources. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
    What's up with those weird faces?
    Anyways, it works for me, so it shouldn't be MPGH's fault.
    I am using IDM and getting what I uploaded.

Thanks
    What's up with those weird faces?
    Anyways, it works for me, so it shouldn't be MPGH's fault.
    I am using IDM and getting what I uploaded.
    I will try redownloading the whole parts and then try to combine with winrar... if it dosn't works can you upload all the parts already combined on mega? (mega co nz)

Thanks
    ! C:\Users\HIDDEN\Desktop\rar\Private Server Pack 1.0 ~Darakath.part1_mpgh.net.rar: Incorrect end of the archive
    ! C:\Users\HIDDEN\Desktop\rar\Private Server Pack 1.0 ~Darakath.part2_mpgh.net.rar: Incorrect end of the archive
    ! C:\Users\HIDDEN\Desktop\rar\Private Server Pack 1.0 ~Darakath.part3_mpgh.net.rar: Incorrect end of the archive
    ! C:\Users\HIDDEN\Desktop\rar\Private Server Pack 1.0 ~Darakath.part4_mpgh.net.rar: Incorrect end of the archive

That's what I get when I try to open the part1, or when I try to open all of them with winrar.
    The files are corrupted.
    I tried to open the file, then tried to open Alpha, and then it wrote: The file is corrupted.

Could you upload them as a single .rar file on mega co nz?
    Last edited by vertvert; 08-18-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Basically what the guy above says is correct, I don't just go around talking about something that I'm 100% sure is correct without searching a bit, I've seen multiple threads and multiple people say the same thing as the guy above and it turns out to be a problem for me as well ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Here's some quotes I found of people saying they have the same problem as I do

Quote Originally Posted by NegerFittaN2 View Post
    These servers kinda suck, i have 100mbit internet and downloading these files are a pain for some reason. But i will try again.
    EDIT: I have tried again, these files are supposed to be 25MB each right? Mine just gets stuck at like 8MB and when i open them it says "this archive is incomplete". Not my internets fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by diasptdias View Post
    Hi, when i unpack the files says to me that : \game\gamefiles\classes\F\BoogieMan.swf is corropted...
    Can you help me?
    this one happens to me as well ^

Quote Originally Posted by diasptdias View Post
    Hi, when i extrat again, it says that i have other corropted file.. Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp3cTr3 View Post
    For some reason when i try to download the files each one gets to around 2.2mb downloaded and then stops... any solutions? I tried using another browser but to no avail. :/

Its not a coincidence that others are having the same problem as me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SOON. For This Useful Post:

Darakath (08-18-2014)

Thanks
    Basically what the guy above says is correct, I don't just go around talking about something that I'm 100% sure is correct without searching a bit, I've seen multiple threads and multiple people say the same thing as the guy above and it turns out to be a problem for me as well ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Here's some quotes I found of people saying they have the same problem as I do

this one happens to me as well ^

Its not a coincidence that others are having the same problem as me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As "soon." said, it didn't happened to me only.
    So please, could you upload on mega? (mega co nz)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast