Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can you say me how it works?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostrot View Post
    Can you say me how it works?
    It's easy how it works. I don't know why the guy who posted this thread is acting like it's a big secret when everybody already knows how it's done.

All you need is 1 enforcer and 1 crim. It can be done with more than just two. Anyway it works like this.

The crim and the enforcer both drive vans. The crim will smash windows open and have the enforcer follow to pick up the items. Both the crim and enforcer gets their vans filled with items and then they drive to a enforcer contact and the enforcer will give all of the items from both vans to the enforcer contact. The enforcer has to keep his prestige at 4. The more items he gives to the contact the higher his prestige will go. Be careful not to hit prestige 5. If you're getting close to P5 then just shoot some npcs to make it go down some. After the enforcer is holding about $50,000 he can then take it to his drop or if he's feeling risky he can hit Prestige 5 then go to his drop. If it's the crims turn to get paid just have the enforcer drive right outside of the crims money laundry building. The crim will need to be very close to notoriety 5. The crim then mugs a npc that's very close to the money laundry and hits notoriety 5. As the crim is running toward the money laundry, the enforcer who's holding all of the cash can kill himself with a grenade or let the crim kill him. The crim picks up the money the enforcer dropped and goes to the money laundry door.

This is almost a 100% safe way to ram raid. But you still have to watch out for other N5 or P5 players or random dump truck trollers. I only recommend doing this with someone you trust. If the enforcer got paid first then the crim gets paid next. Take turns doing this so that everyone gets paid the same and everyone is happy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to indianolas For This Useful Post:

Bostrot (08-19-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by indianolas View Post
    It's easy how it works. I don't know why the guy who posted this thread is acting like it's a big secret when everybody already knows how it's done.

All you need is 1 enforcer and 1 crim. It can be done with more than just two. Anyway it works like this.

The crim and the enforcer both drive vans. The crim will smash windows open and have the enforcer follow to pick up the items. Both the crim and enforcer gets their vans filled with items and then they drive to a enforcer contact and the enforcer will give all of the items from both vans to the enforcer contact. The enforcer has to keep his prestige at 4. The more items he gives to the contact the higher his prestige will go. Be careful not to hit prestige 5. If you're getting close to P5 then just shoot some npcs to make it go down some. After the enforcer is holding about $50,000 he can then take it to his drop or if he's feeling risky he can hit Prestige 5 then go to his drop. If it's the crims turn to get paid just have the enforcer drive right outside of the crims money laundry building. The crim will need to be very close to notoriety 5. The crim then mugs a npc that's very close to the money laundry and hits notoriety 5. As the crim is running toward the money laundry, the enforcer who's holding all of the cash can kill himself with a grenade or let the crim kill him. The crim picks up the money the enforcer dropped and goes to the money laundry door.

This is almost a 100% safe way to ram raid. But you still have to watch out for other N5 or P5 players or random dump truck trollers. I only recommend doing this with someone you trust. If the enforcer got paid first then the crim gets paid next. Take turns doing this so that everyone gets paid the same and everyone is happy.
    Wow, I'm a crim and i want to do this, I'm on joker EST and ill be on again in around 4-5 hours. If anybody wants to try just PM me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    this is easy not to ruin your plan or anything but making money in the game is long and tiring but im able to make $15000 ingame in 10mins i could make twice as much if what you say here 100k in 30-60 mins than this is way off i could make that in 40 mins easy by robbing stores of big items and fencing them for 1.4 times the ammount then heading to money laundering and get my money of $2500 do this 4 times and you have $10000 do it 6 times and you get $15000 do this 20 times and you get way more than 100k. The plan is good but not everything in APB is cheap you need big money to get bigger items.

- - - Updated - - -

My IGN is Pis_staker

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345