but i also dont mind takeing a OMM only it takes
    Sometimes longer but safety goes first

Proof:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Confussion For This Useful Post:

Riddick (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I might buy it, lemme get back to u in a couple hours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    hay just a heads up...

I tried to purchase this gun from him and I believe he is a scammer or something is very wrong with him...

We agreed a price of 3200 G1 credits which I had 2 x 1600G1 credits I payed half upfront and asked for his in game name to which he gave me a name which turned out to be fake. He then claimed this was because he was to high a profile and didn't want to give me the real name. I got annoyed at this but we agreed for him to send the gun and then I would give him the other 1600 G1 credits when it arrived.

So he claims he created another character and sent me the gun and then deleted that character, I have never received the gun in game. I wanted to meet before he sent the gun because I wanted to confirm that he even had the gun...

I know I should of used a Middle Man but I read he had good feedback and is to be trusted. Well at the moment I am 1600 G1 credits out of pocket which is my own fault so be aware...
    Last edited by purepower2k; 04-08-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purepower2k View Post
    hay just a heads up...

I tried to purchase this gun from him and I believe he is a scammer or something is very wrong with him...

We agreed a price of 3200 G1 credits which I had 2 x 1600G1 credits I payed half upfront and asked for his in game name to which he gave me a name which turned out to be fake. He then claimed this was because he was to high a profile and didn't want to give me the real name. I got annoyed at this but we agreed for him to send the gun and then I would give him the other 1600 G1 credits when it arrived.

So he claims he created another character and sent me the gun and then deleted that character, I have never received the gun in game. I wanted to meet before he sent the gun because I wanted to confirm that he even had the gun...

I know I should of used a Middle Man but I read he had good feedback and is to be trusted. Well at the moment I am 1600 G1 credits out of pocket which is my own fault so be aware...
    Yeah we had a bad start cus i dont want to give my name cus i dont wanna damage it
    u raged alot while i was saying the whole time cant i just send it from another chara
    after a while u agreed and i made a chara sended the gun to it copied u name and paste and
    sended it and then u say u dont have it. well at that i was shocked and mad cus i know we made
    a bad start but then trying to scam me like this (Which is not sure he did) so i kinda got that weird feeling

but what i think its one of those cunts again that want to bring the name down i have
    and i had before that they pay a half get name then complete deal and days later i got banned

Regards,
    Last edited by Confussion; 04-08-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    well Im not one of those cunts trying to bring you down just wanted the gun... I've posted a report anyways

And I got pissed because you started to not want to give me your information and then gave false information... which in my eyes is exactly how a scammer works..
    Last edited by purepower2k; 04-08-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by purepower2k View Post
    well Im not one of those cunts trying to bring you down just wanted the gun... I've posted a report anyways

And I got pissed because you started to not want to give me your information and then gave false information... which in my eyes is exactly how a scammer works..
    lets stick on the other thread yeah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Closed until scam report is dealt with.