Thanks

Problem w/ farming

Ok so I farm with the box-adder for about 3 hours, then the game closes, no error or anything, just closes.
    It's annoying as I cannot farm for over 2-3 hours because the game closes by itself. Wondering what is causing this and how to fix it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Skreal95 View Post
    Ok so I farm with the box-adder for about 3 hours, then the game closes, no error or anything, just closes.
    It's annoying as I cannot farm for over 2-3 hours because the game closes by itself. Wondering what is causing this and how to fix it.
    Maybe your PC overheats and turns off all programs that aren't necessary, it used to happen on my old Laptop !

Thanks
    any other theories?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    any other theories?
    I've answered that question over and over but since that error is anoying the fuck out of you i will help you

I am guessing you are using the Muntailors hack.. there is an issue with that hack You can not use to many functions at the same time

For example if you are using Aimbot (Using right mouse button) and then press f8 ( Skip round) While already holding right click that count as

Function one : Aimbot + function two : Round skip = that makes the hack crazy and it crash the game

If you want to skip round first stop pressing right mouse button then press f8

If you didn't understand let me know ill try to make it more clear to you ( Just don't do to much stuff at the same time stop using aimbot then try to add boxes or skip round etc)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastEmperor For This Useful Post:

Skreal95 (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastEmperor View Post
    I've answered that question over and over but since that error is anoying the fuck out of you i will help you

I am guessing you are using the Muntailors hack.. there is an issue with that hack You can not use to many functions at the same time

For example if you are using Aimbot (Using right mouse button) and then press f8 ( Skip round) While already holding right click that count as

Function one : Aimbot + function two : Round skip = that makes the hack crazy and it crash the game

If you want to skip round first stop pressing right mouse button then press f8

If you didn't understand let me know ill try to make it more clear to you ( Just don't do to much stuff at the same time stop using aimbot then try to add boxes or skip round etc)
    Ok that's pretty good.

heres a scheme of how i farm with macrorecorder

Start game - right button 3 times(for 3 box) - spam secondary mouse button(to roll nade, sometimes it jams thus multiple times) while moving forward - die
    So I'm guessing the Secondary Mousebutton(also a key for aimbot) + walking forward at the same time causes it to crash the game?
    Thanks btw.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ok that's pretty good.

Start game - right button 3 times(for 3 box) - spam secondary mouse button(to roll nade, sometimes it jams thus multiple times) while moving forward - die
    So I'm guessing the Secondary Mousebutton(also a key for aimbot) + walking forward at the same time causes it to crash the game?
    Thanks btw.
    Yeah pretty much that bro also i would recommend you not to farm 3box survival

Go lockdown extreme add 18 or 22 or 23 boxes all those numbers give you 1,000 euros with over 50% chance ( I prefer 23 through trial and error i always get 1,000 euros from this one ) then roundskip up to round 26 then kill all round 26 monsters and win the game

By winning the game you receive 5,000 supply points and that means even more euros when you go 100% supply (2,000 euros or some Iyan armor or random rewards)

Have fun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastEmperor For This Useful Post:

Skreal95 (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ok that's pretty good.

Thanks btw.
    By the way did you say a macro recorder? Well try to put some delay between every action that might solve ur problem quicker

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastEmperor For This Useful Post:

Skreal95 (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Spasibo tovarish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Spasibo tovarish.
    Anytime brother !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Buy a better PC with more memory so it does not crash.