Thread: Naruto 672

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    But even with that aside, Sun = Light and Moon = Dark, Naruto = Light and Sasuke = Dark.
    Wow, Kishi is going Evangelion on us with some deep symbolism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    From my understanding he sealed the gate closed again which let his heart keep beating. As for your earlier question yeah, it's a sun and a moon, the sun is the Uzumaki crest and the moon is the top half the of Uchiha crest, supposed to symbolize that Naruto is light and Sasuke is dark.

As for Guy getting revived, I'm not sure how to feel. On one hand, I'm happy that Guy gets to live, on the other hand his death would have been pretty bad ass.

Oh well, the hype is too real, I can't wait for next week to see what the fuck this new power up really is and how he's going to use it (aside from punting one of the Judara's bomb-balls away) and I can't wait to see what Sasuke got. (INB4 Rinnegan).

Rest of the chapter was pretty solid too, Guy being a fucking beast, and Kakashi flashback/knowing that Guy is stronger than him.
    Doesn't matter if Naruto sealed his gate, Guy should be fucking dead. On one page it showed his foot crumbling because he's fucking burnt to a crisp using his own technique. His skin is peeling off and Naruto pulling off that shit is just dumb. Kishimoto took what could've been one of the best anime deaths and turned it into a mediocre Naruto plot device to show his fucking powers. And where the fuck is Sasuke, the chapter shows them together the whole time, and then it's just Naruto. Like fuck Sasuke you slow emo bastard hurry the fuck up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    Doesn't matter if Naruto sealed his gate, Guy should be fucking dead. On one page it showed his foot crumbling because he's fucking burnt to a crisp using his own technique. His skin is peeling off and Naruto pulling off that shit is just dumb. Kishimoto took what could've been one of the best anime deaths and turned it into a mediocre Naruto plot device to show his fucking powers. And where the fuck is Sasuke, the chapter shows them together the whole time, and then it's just Naruto. Like fuck Sasuke you slow emo bastard hurry the fuck up.
    Kishimoto needs to go back to the basics.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    Eh, I don't feel strongly either way. On one hand it would have been an epic death, on the other hand now Guy gets to live!

As for Sasuke, the Sage had linked their sub-conscious or whatever. They weren't together in the real world, Sasuke was always where Karin/Kabuto/Suigetsu/Jugo/Oro are and Naruto is with Obito and Sakura in cube world. They both left their sub-conscious at the same time and Naruto had Obito to teleport him back, so of course he got there first. xD

Thanks
    From my understanding he sealed the gate closed again which let his heart keep beating. As for your earlier question yeah, it's a sun and a moon, the sun is the Uzumaki crest and the moon is the top half the of Uchiha crest, supposed to symbolize that Naruto is light and Sasuke is dark.

As for Guy getting revived, I'm not sure how to feel. On one hand, I'm happy that Guy gets to live, on the other hand his death would have been pretty bad ass.

Oh well, the hype is too real, I can't wait for next week to see what the fuck this new power up really is and how he's going to use it (aside from punting one of the Judara's bomb-balls away) and I can't wait to see what Sasuke got. (INB4 Rinnegan).

Rest of the chapter was pretty solid too, Guy being a fucking beast, and Kakashi flashback/knowing that Guy is stronger than him.
    wtf u talking about the uzumaki crest isnt a sun. it a whirlpool lol uzumaki means whirlpool. Some times i wonder if ur a naruto fan or not lol.
    https://www.leafninj*****m/symbols.php
    here u go for ur knowledge about uzumakis :P
    https://naruto.wiki*****m/wiki/Uzumaki_Clan
    Last edited by demon204; 04-14-2014 at 01:09 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    wtf u talking about the uzumaki crest isnt a sun. it a whirlpool lol uzumaki means whirlpool. Some times i wonder if ur a naruto fan or not lol.
    https://www.leafninj*****m/symbols.php
    here u go for ur knowledge about uzumakis :P
    https://naruto.wiki*****m/wiki/Uzumaki_Clan
    Yes...I know....welcome to 2002 when this was first pointed out. That's also why Naruto's name is that thing in ramen that has the swirl on it.

But in this context it's been made out to be the "sun"/light side while the Uchiha crest has been made out to be the "moon"/dark side.

Guess I have to go pull out the exact panel to make it even more abundantly clear...

[img]https://i998.mangapand*****m/naruto/672/naruto-4892989.jpg[/img]

Notice how he zooms into their crests and then shows the symbols on their hands and then shows a full body shot of their backs? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I never said that the word UZUMAKI didn't mean whirlpool or that the crest isn't supposed to be a whirlpool in general (which I've known for years), I was talking about them in THIS specific context.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Eh, I don't feel strongly either way. On one hand it would have been an epic death, on the other hand now Guy gets to live!
    The problem with it is that from the start it's been said that the 8th gate would kill you, surely it should since you'd be going above and beyond human limits.

At this point I think kishi is just trolling his audience or doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Clearly the "strain on your body" is not something you should be able to just magically fix with chakra. Just wish kishi would get the memo.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    The problem with it is that from the start it's been said that the 8th gate would kill you, surely it should since you'd be going above and beyond human limits.

At this point I think kishi is just trolling his audience or doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Clearly the "strain on your body" is not something you should be able to just magically fix with chakra. Just wish kishi would get the memo.
    I think he was really conflicted, because on one hand he had put a "rule" in for himself that 8 gates = Death, but on the other hand he didn't want people getting butthurt over his death.

He may end up still killing him but I doubt he will. Seemed like he was just really conflicted, which is how I feel on the whole matter. Still not sure if I should be happy or mad, and to be honest I'm much more excited to see what Naruto is going to do and what Sasuke got.

Thanks
    Naruto is ninja jesus. Your argument is clearly invalid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Naruto is ninja jesus. Your argument is clearly invalid.
    After the longest time, I have finally understood. Naruto with his superior jutsu is Nin-jesus, Sasuke with the power in his eyes is Gen-jesus, and Guy who's the strongest in martial arts is Tai-jesus. What's happened is Tai-jesus saved the many sacrificing himself. Nin-jesus came and resurrected him, bring Tai-jesus to Nin-jesus and Gen-jesus' level as they had technically already died as well. This symbolizes rebirth shown by Kishimoto in the recent chapters. Together as the holy trinity and with the aide of the Allia-postles, they will defeat the evil that is Madara. After defeating him, they will birth new offspring, sharing women between villages, removing the barriers that once segregated them. With the evil gone in the world, they live in peace happily ever after.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Synchromanica For This Useful Post:

DawgiiStylz (04-14-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i stil wouldnt be able to tell what would happen next.idk how ya predict this shit
    Last edited by DawgiiStylz; 04-14-2014 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I think he was really conflicted, because on one hand he had put a "rule" in for himself that 8 gates = Death, but on the other hand he didn't want people getting butthurt over his death.

He may end up still killing him but I doubt he will. Seemed like he was just really conflicted, which is how I feel on the whole matter. Still not sure if I should be happy or mad, and to be honest I'm much more excited to see what Naruto is going to do and what Sasuke got.
    :/ It's just...idk. It's something that has an obvious conclusion and is again just defying the set laws kishi lays out there.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    i stil wouldnt be able to tell what would happen next.idk how ya predict this shit
    Naruto has bullshit powerup A, sasuke has A or B. Most likely the rinnengan, and they will somehow use it immediately to defeat Madara.

Don't know how this isn't obvious to you though...the options for "what happens next" are very limited.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Madara will die

Peace restored

Sasuke and Naruto will share the job of Hokage
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by oBun View Post
    Madara will die

Peace restored

Sasuke and Naruto will share the job of Hokage
    Yup. The underlying cause of everything will be ignored and as long as the badguy is defeated the story will end happily.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yup. The underlying cause of everything will be ignored and as long as the badguy is defeated the story will end happily.
    Kiri is fucking around though, I agree with you there.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast