Thanks

Selling Minecraft Legit accounts and minecraft cracked alts!

Hello, I'm in need of a new account so I'll be selling some alts or some cool accounts.
    I'm willing to sell an alt with Elite on Sever**** (A server that holds 200 people daily, and the rank costs 70 dollars), or an alt with Donator on Gontroller ( Top faction server, it's your turn to start fresh with a free rank)
    Prices may depend on how OG the name is.
    I'm selling alts for .30 cents, they are password changeable. I have over 400 cracked alts in stock and 100 that are inactive, meaning they're safe!

I'm also selling some nice minecraft account names as MeleeReaper(He has over 70 dollars worth of donated stuff) for 40 dollars ( If you buy minecraft it's 30 dollars ish, plus he has a rank), he is migrable and I'll give you security questions and email adress pass so you can make it 100% sure, I'm also willing to sell white_tiger23, he's also migradable and willing to be 100% yours, I'm also willing to sell an alt that has a 125 dollar rank on Gontroller. God rank, for 60 dollars, his name is espen106 and he's my safe alt.

My skype is abraham.lincoln3034, add me for business!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedSword1234 View Post
    Hello, I'm in need of a new account so I'll be selling some alts or some cool accounts.
    I'm willing to sell an alt with Elite on Sever**** (A server that holds 200 people daily, and the rank costs 70 dollars), or an alt with Donator on Gontroller ( Top faction server, it's your turn to start fresh with a free rank)
    Prices may depend on how OG the name is.
    I'm selling alts for .30 cents, they are password changeable. I have over 400 cracked alts in stock and 100 that are inactive, meaning they're safe!

I'm also selling some nice minecraft account names as MeleeReaper(He has over 70 dollars worth of donated stuff) for 40 dollars ( If you buy minecraft it's 30 dollars ish, plus he has a rank), he is migrable and I'll give you security questions and email adress pass so you can make it 100% sure, I'm also willing to sell white_tiger23, he's also migradable and willing to be 100% yours, I'm also willing to sell an alt that has a 125 dollar rank on Gontroller. God rank, for 60 dollars, his name is espen106 and he's my safe alt.

My skype is abraham.lincoln3034, add me for business!
    Vouch copies for cracked alt?