Thread: MPH Virus Alert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

MPH Virus Alert

Ok so i know i thought that MPH hack was a virus and i was right! Look at these files my antivirus could not scan
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP29\A0005731.exe
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004785.exe
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004784.exe
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004783.exe
    C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F6221601-BABC-4B69-922D-F7E899FB13E9}\RP22\A0004782.exe
    Each of these when you put them in your web adress bar show up as a file you are downloading. They are password protected and i cannot find them on my C drive. They were not there before i ran the MPH hack and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware already deleted 10 of the non password protected ones. This is Urgent! I advise you all to delete the MPH.exe hack immediatley... I deleted it off my computer 3 days ago and it is still downloading things from the internet. I ADVISE YOU TO DELETE IT NOW
    Guys these are Trojans And They Are Hiding In the System Restore Heres what I advise you to do NOW!

Access is denied to this folder by default. To fix:
    Right click on My Computer Select properties Select System restore Check turn off system restore Apply and reboot computer
    This will delete all restore points including viruses backed up there. Remeber to turn system restore back on.
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 09-19-2009 at 09:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ive used that hack for afew days and i dont have any of them files tht was named.. :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagerad View Post
    heres results throiugh my program i found registry fix 5 problems: i check problems it finds

registry acceser connected through *****

iot access registry to uses internet thats what it means if ur a dumbass
    "dumbass", great. You have anymore comin' out of your hole? Of course it "accesses" the internet, it uses ShellExecute() to open an internet browser to connect to it's website/forum. Nice going there.

Oh, and also, check TCP/IP to see; it doesn't connect to any external address, basically, there is no operated protocol SYN-SENT.
    Last edited by Exclusive; 09-19-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    u dont notice it because its a registry virus lol it uses your registry to access file downloads but it can be delted through a program i have should i release it
    just run disk clean this erases all the files u dont need so it might erase the virus and btw do this so ur hard drive dosent get full
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by satindemon4u View Post
    again with this?

I have been using this for 3 days now. Why havnt i noticed anything different?...
    +1

I've been using it, and it's safe.
    i have norton 360 and Malwarebytes. i done a full system scan with these two overnight and it found Nothing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    UPDATE:
    Scanned EVERY restore folder. Found nothing.

And the one guy is right, of course it connects to the interent, it has to to be able to connect to the forum that it advertises.

Heres your sign...................
    [IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/SupersigBitch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/oneday.png[/IMG]

Click here for free VIP, XP hacks, and FREE NX!(legit)

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/fuckoff.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.acidplane*****m/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1276962&T=2616[/IMG]

Erm i should know this one..... Come on think..... Aww i got nutin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    UPDATE:
    Scanned EVERY restore folder. Found nothing.

And the one guy is right, of course it connects to the interent, it has to to be able to connect to the forum that it advertises.

Heres your sign...................
    whatever well this program can delete all the spyware you didnt know u have :P
    Ex warrock minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by bhstr99 View Post
    +1

I've been using it, and it's safe.
    i have norton 360 and Malwarebytes. i done a full system scan with these two overnight and it found Nothing!
    +1. I seriously don't know where all these aggravated and frustrated ignorants come from, thinking they know everything when they're the ignorants themselves. And yet accusing one of being a "dumbass" when they're completely wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive View Post
    +1. I seriously don't know where all these aggravated and frustrated ignorants come from, thinking they know everything when they're the ignorants themselves. And yet accusing one of being a "dumbass" when they're completely wrong.
    +1 to you for clearing this up. Your pretty good with all of this.

whatever well this program can delete all the spyware you didnt know u have :P
    Something tells me its like those programs that tell you that you have like 537 unsolved problems. When really, they are giving you 537 problems to solve your self.
    [IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/SupersigBitch.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/oneday.png[/IMG]

Click here for free VIP, XP hacks, and FREE NX!(legit)

[IMG]https://i252.photobucke*****m/albums/hh39/satindemon4u/fuckoff.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.acidplane*****m/components/embedfile.asp?asset=1276962&T=2616[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    +1 to you for clearing this up. Your pretty good with all of this.

Something tells me its like those programs that tell you that you have like 537 unsolved problems. When really, they are giving you 537 problems to solve your self.
    And something tells me that this should be a rule.

" IF you don't trust don't download" AND DON'T FUCKING ANNOY EVERYONE ELSE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Guys i think i know what happened... There were so many of the MPH.exe's being released that someone squeezed a virus into 1 and put it up for download. Thats why only certain people have the virus
    Anyway i turned off system restore and im scannin my PC now for viruses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You can't directly relate this to the MPH hack, for all we know you could have downloaded this via something else.

Therefore this is spam and I'm going to close it.
    If you can correct me and link your virus to the program then I'll happily open it back up for you.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -XpliCitt- For This Useful Post:

darkonezu (09-19-2009),deathninjak0 (09-19-2009)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12