Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The niggas, worship Tyrone and some, in a quest they made, found a golden chicken. Tyrone, picks the chicken and puts his dick on the chicken's asshole.
    His powers go over 9000! and now he can beat SSGL, or at least he thinks so (eheheh that'll never happen)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    SSGL is eating candy at her throne in center of the universe when Tyrone appriches her. "Foolish mortal, what makes you think you can defeat my army of flat chested infantry?". As soon as SSGL finishes her sentence thousands of loli's rain down from the sky ready to fight Tyrone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    SSGL is eating candy at her throne in center of the universe when Tyrone appriches her. "Foolish mortal, what makes you think you can defeat my army of flat chested infantry?". As soon as SSGL finishes her sentence thousands of loli's rain down from the sky ready to fight Tyrone.
    Tyrone, desperate agains a huge ammount of enemies, throws randomly his watermelonades, that blow apart a few lolis, but failed to hinder the progress the loli armi has made on him.
    Tyrone resorts to his ultimate weapon, the Fried Chickenblade, which is said to cut apart all enemies and leaving a feeling of full stomach on the victim before he/she dies. Will he manage to pierce through the loli army and reach the SSGL?

Participated on:

Thanks
    Tyrone uses ultimate pedophilia ****** attack to scare the loli army away. SSGL then whips her loli-saber out and starts fighting Tyrone in a match to the death.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Tyrone uses ultimate pedophilia ****** attack to scare the loli army away. SSGL then whips her loli-saber out and starts fighting Tyrone in a match to the death.
    Tyrone emptied his ballsack in the attack and got part of his power drained. SSGL managed to get close enough to inflict a deep wound on his chest, making Tyrone loose 3 liters of blood.

Participated on:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

Tyrone emptied his ballsack in the attack and got part of his power drained. SSGL managed to get close enough to inflict a deep wound on his chest, making Tyrone loose 3 liters of blood.
    Tyrone then proceeds to use his empty kool-aid pouch to seal his wound and refills the lost blood with watermelon juice, resulting in a 10x stronger Tyrone with a full erection. He uses his dick to smash and wipe out half of SSGL's army.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    Tyrone then proceeds to use his empty kool-aid pouch to seal his wound and refills the lost blood with watermelon juice, resulting in a 10x stronger Tyrone with a full erection. He uses his dick to smash and wipe out half of SSGL's army.
    The other half, away from Tyrone, proceed to cast a spell to restrain Tyrone, making him paralyzed. Tyrone struggles to get out, but all efforts are in vain, such is the great loli power.

Participated on:

Thanks
    When Tyrone is about to give up struggling against death he hears a voice. "AWWWW HELL NAW TYRONE. I DID NOT SPEND ALL MAH WELLFARE CHECKS ON YO ASS JUST SO YOU CAN DIE TO NO LITTLE ASS GIRLS". After hearing his mothers words of wisdom, Tyrone brakes free from the spell.

Thanks
    Tyrone uses his magical ****** powers to beat the shit out of thousands of lolis. He's then faced with SSGL once again but she learns to respect the ******s power, saying "he's the only good ******" and they become close friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    Tyrone uses his magical ****** powers to beat the shit out of thousands of lolis. He's then faced with SSGL once again but she learns to respect the ******s power, saying "he's the only good ******" and they become close friends.
    I dont like where this is going Rance, thought you were "helping" the lolis
    I'm not proud son, not proud...

Any way,

Tyrone who was happy with his new relationship, turns his back and prepares to go back to eating chicken and drinking watermelon juice, when SSGL kicks him and Tyrone falls on a deep dungeon. Who knows what new challenges will Tyrone face?

Participated on:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

I dont like where this is going Rance, thought you were "helping" the lolis
    I'm not proud son, not proud...

Any way,

Tyrone who was happy with his new relationship, turns his back and prepares to go back to eating chicken and drinking watermelon juice, when SSGL kicks him and Tyrone falls on a deep dungeon. Who knows what new challenges will Tyrone face?
    However, it was a friendship dungeon. Tyrone lands and it's full of kfc, watermelon, grape soda, kool-aid, etc.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiritsugu View Post
    However, it was a friendship dungeon. Tyrone lands and it's full of kfc, watermelon, grape soda, kool-aid, etc.
    Tyrone is then thrust into a battle between the mighty Kentucky Fried Chicken corporation and Nehi. A ****** prostitute called Loquacious tries to suck his dick but then decides to join him in his journey to stop the mighty 100 year long war that's been ravaging the land after he gives her a long ass backstory.

Thanks
    lol after reading 4 pages of this crap all i see is mom rape.gay rape.lolirape hotdog rape and more rape Y u so obsess with rape Aqw

tyrone having sex 1000 times then died of stds. His son killa decides to take in his fathers foot steps. Then he joined popeyes a giant pedobear army. They then put a lolicon bumper sticker on their cars and then drove off to face the enemies
    Last edited by demon204; 04-24-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to demon204 For This Useful Post:

Cap'n (04-28-2014)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567