Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

EpicDuel Bot Fixed.

This is the same thing as bleedingstar45's epicduel bot but with a Fixed region and loadable Epicduel SWF.

READ ME has everything you need to get started, however you can just go straight into botting.

The best places to bot are the war zones and the Steven 2.0 place.

Scan: r.virscan.org/report/cd34276b92fb5058909a453552e54516.html

Sample bots included.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Smasherx74; 04-15-2014 at 07:30 PM.

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Smasherx74 For This Useful Post:

amm2100 (07-15-2014),bishop is giant_pig (04-24-2014),bjscancella (11-29-2014),brandonh11201 (04-25-2014),cromzefir47 (06-16-2014),Daniel4134 (09-19-2014),Dave's Sheep #3 (05-14-2014),Draghost987 (01-25-2015),feloo70 (05-19-2014),hamburglar (04-27-2014),HellMages (06-01-2014),Imernoob (05-12-2014),Imrandgamer (07-03-2015),Jim (04-15-2014),joac114 (05-16-2014),linocoool (01-23-2016),LordzOfLovez (06-10-2014),MeBeo (06-27-2014),megapillar (05-02-2014),outrsdesxdud (07-23-2014),PCsAddictionZ (06-30-2015),Perrbob222 (05-07-2015),Problue007 (05-03-2014),ShinSora999 (10-18-2014),SkySire (12-17-2014),SkySky1231 (07-22-2014),SlutEyes (04-18-2014),sohan19 (07-23-2014),sunrise3b (11-20-2014),thebatbruh (06-14-2014),TheFrikinAsian (04-29-2014),warman56qw (10-18-2014),yogesh kumar (10-13-2014)

Thanks
    2 virus scans next time
    https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1397603729/
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...20db1439ecb027

Haven't tested, but with online and personal scans it looks to be safe. Report any issues.
    Approved.

Thanks
    so ive downloaded it and basically its just a way to make your own personal bot but still it is confusing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoniokrebbs View Post
    so ive downloaded it and basically its just a way to make your own personal bot but still it is confusing.
    It comes with 4 basic sample bots. and it explains how it works and how to make your own clicks, specifically to choose a skill when leveling up and stats.

The sample bots, utilize the basic strats to win. The 1v1 Merc Bot is the second skill (default being the cannon) then the Attack button, the 1v1 Mage bot is the 3rd and 4th skills, which are thunder and multi and then the 1v1 BH bot is just smoke then attack button.

Now In order to make our own bot we use PMeter to get the X (left/right) and Y (up/down) Axis position integer. This is specifically for the Epicduel Launcher's set screen position. As for the timing, you don't want to waste too much time using 'sleep' and end up having your bot not even make a move but you also don't want it to go too fast and not allow you to use your mouse, in which case you can press F5 using the EpicDuel Launcher.

After you've made your own AHK Script, save it then open the .Exe Converter which comes with the program and convert your AHK Script into an executable file then place it inside of the epicduel launcher's /Bots/ Folder. Then in the program where it says Load Custom : AHK Script (.exe) Type the name of your executable AHK Script without the ".exe" part.

If the .SWF File location changes you can go to the epic duel website where you play the game and view the webpage source, then search for .swf and find an URL that loads the movie data.

In the likely expectation of character factions, and Game stuff dialog being loaded you will need to manually close out of it because trying to handle this with the script will only cause further issues, so in order to prevent this I suggest going to rooms where there is not much that can cause you to be stuck, Steve 2.0 Armor shop in Fortune City is one good working room, unless there is many people in the same room you shouldn't have a problem botting in there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nice release Smasher, I've got some extra scripts if you want to add them to your next releases.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post
    Nice release Smasher, I've got some extra scripts if you want to add them to your next releases.
    Lol it's not a release, it's a fix. It's a method, that was fixed(broke) then after massive unbalancing update broken again (fixed). I seen your post, about clicking multiple Skill trees. I didn't think about that when I put this together.

They are aware of this type of botting. However I've botted up to level 28, without getting banned. Perhaps they just don't care enough to look 'bad' by making people answer questions when they are power battling to prevent botters.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smasherx74 View Post
    Lol it's not a release, it's a fix. It's a method, that was fixed(broke) then after massive unbalancing update broken again (fixed). I seen your post, about clicking multiple Skill trees. I didn't think about that when I put this together.

They are aware of this type of botting. However I've botted up to level 28, without getting banned. Perhaps they just don't care enough to look 'bad' by making people answer questions when they are power battling to prevent botters.
    I made a bot that enables the text chat and types hello in multiple different languages every 90 seconds.

EDIT: We could collaborate on an idea if you're interested.
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks

I made a bot that enables the text chat and types hello in multiple different languages every 90 seconds.
    Advertisement bots running on ED adverting ED Bots.... wouldn't that be a sure fired way to get bot protection implemented. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Advertisement bots running on ED adverting ED Bots.... wouldn't that be a sure fired way to get bot protection implemented. :P
    I don't think you understood me correctly, the bot can say anything I just have to modify the script.
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks

I don't think you understood me correctly, the bot can say anything I just have to modify the script.
    Lol I understood. What I'm saying is having a bot run and automatically say stuff during battles will lead to chaotic advertisement of people advertising their shitty bot, their shitty website, their shitty youtube, their shitty etc...

As for staff checking on reports of botting, I don't think anyone gets banned for botting period. But, if what you are talking about was implemented and this became popular on google results then it would definitely become noticable by developers and they will make a protection patch for this specific kind of botting.

Besides, unless AHK has a feature to type as well I don't care about it, it's not needed and would just further confuse people trying to make their own bot for their own personalized character.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol I understood. What I'm saying is having a bot run and automatically say stuff during battles will lead to chaotic advertisement of people advertising their shitty bot, their shitty website, their shitty youtube, their shitty etc...

As for staff checking on reports of botting, I don't think anyone gets banned for botting period. But, if what you are talking about was implemented and this became popular on google results then it would definitely become noticable by developers and they will make a protection patch for this specific kind of botting.

Besides, unless AHK has a feature to type as well I don't care about it, it's not needed and would just further confuse people trying to make their own bot for their own personalized character.
    I see your point, and yes AHK does have that feature.

Let's discuss further through VM/PM.
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    they cant really patch this kind of bot because its clicking the buttons and we can always just change were its clicking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedingstar45 View Post
    they cant really patch this kind of bot because its clicking the buttons and we can always just change were its clicking
    The old way they patched this method of botting was every 5 battles you had to answer a random(math) question.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Please add a "Activate in a background" function... it would be awesome....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrskiller View Post
    Please add a "Activate in a background" function... it would be awesome....
    Can't, do it your self.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast