Thanks

is a helicopter hack possible?

is it possible in the english version? cuase i saw all the different weapon and vehicle files in the install folder.. but can it be accessed in the english version without erroring.. i just want to know if its possible for now.. dunno how u would go about doing it.. but i think it might be.. if we have the files already...

EDIT: couldnt it be kinda like taht one gun to tank hack or whatever it is... and could we get the packets from the korean version and alter them a bit with all the different bytes that change with the fact that u make a new game (the reason why u cant use the same hack over and over again without restarting it without a trainer)

Thanks
    Well that would nearly be impossible because you would have to make the game / server you join have the same files. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to play the maps that are not yet out in the English Version ( the plane / helicopter maps ) and I believe the game is run differently so the files may be coded different.

Thanks
    ok i can understand the coding part.. but i dont know if it would matter about the fact that none of the maps have a helicopter.. becuase that one map with the one gun that u can turn into a tank or whatever it is doesnt have that tank i dont believe.. could be wrong.. and there is no english map that in the korean version has a helicopter?

Thanks
    Correct, all the maps that have helicopters are not in the English Version. This may mean that the helicopter and plane code is in the English Version but just not yet activated by maps that allow these objects. So maybe if you copied the map files over from the Korean to English version and played a flight map then it may work but I am unsure.

This may then raise the issue of not showing the map to be playable, you would then have to try another workaround. Hope this helps!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull3t
    Correct, all the maps that have helicopters are not in the English Version. This may mean that the helicopter and plane code is in the English Version but just not yet activated by maps that allow these objects. So maybe if you copied the map files over from the Korean to English version and played a flight map then it may work but I am unsure.

This may then raise the issue of not showing the map to be playable, you would then have to try another workaround. Hope this helps!
    UR right though if someone wants to they can try to fool around in this and see if they get any results

CHRONO^^^ TY...NOW HE HATES ME THO...

[img]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/Sig/mpghm.gif[/img]
    TEH FUTURE IS HERE= NEW MOD YA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by $GHOST$
    UR right though if someone wants to they can try to fool around in this and see if they get any results
    I would if I could be bothered, but not now