Thread: Naruto 673.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Naruto 673.

-summary-

So Naruto has the sage's chakra(because whynot) and sasuke has one eye rinnengannedd(because....itachi?).

Midara absorbed the tree which gave him another eye.

/discuss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Naruto doesn't understand how he was able to save Guy, that still irks me. The tree had a conscience, Sasuke's eye is beyond the rinnegan and looks the same as the on Madara's forehead. Didn't realize the 2nd hokage had the power to teleport Sasuke without teleporting himself, always thought that the user had to be there as well. Now that they've got the tailed beasts on their side plus the power ups, hoping to see an intense fight, not just talking and a few jutsus then back to talking.

Thanks
    BULLSHIT POWERUPS. BULLSHIT POWERUPS EVERYWHERE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
    Naruto doesn't understand how he was able to save Guy, that still irks me. The tree had a conscience, Sasuke's eye is beyond the rinnegan and looks the same as the on Madara's forehead. Didn't realize the 2nd hokage had the power to teleport Sasuke without teleporting himself, always thought that the user had to be there as well. Now that they've got the tailed beasts on their side plus the power ups, hoping to see an intense fight, not just talking and a few jutsus then back to talking.
    :/ Talk no jutsu all next chapter, watch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ Talk no jutsu all next chapter, watch.
    I think I'd actually be okay with that, considering next week is 100% Bleach anyways. Kubo's really been outdoing Kishimoto lately. Since both manga's are likely to end within the next year, I'm just hoping Kishimoto puts out a good manga after this one. The only thing left for me to look forward to in Naruto is who ends up with who because I do ship a few of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I think I'd actually be okay with that, considering next week is 100% Bleach anyways. Kubo's really been outdoing Kishimoto lately. Since both manga's are likely to end within the next year, I'm just hoping Kishimoto puts out a good manga after this one. The only thing left for me to look forward to in Naruto is who ends up with who because I do ship a few of them.
    Eh....judging by kishi's other works I don't think he'll be able to put out a decent manga after Naruto that doesn't explicitly relate to naruto.
    -Kubo on the other hand is more than capable of doing so, and sadly bleach is one of the worse title's he made with one-shots imo.

Yeah.....bleach has just been so much better than naruto lately. One piece is always solid but didn't expect bleach to make the comeback it did.
    ------------------------------------------------

Anyway, think they will do a couple attacks, talk, and then have another "trump card" for the end panels.

Thanks
    THIS CHAPTER WAS FUCKING AWESOME
    FINALLY SOMETHING TO JUICE THINGS UP.

Naruto is going to end soon
    hi

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm so fucking happy with this chapter I can't put it into words man.

I don't give a shit about what anybody says, Naruto destroys the entire tree (which we know is pretty fucking massive) with a Lava Rasen-Shuriken. Madara is forced to nope the fuck out of there and actually almost died, if Kaguya didn't intervene he would have (honestly I was thinking he would and this would be the end of the arc), and then we get those dope powerups (which we knew were coming so I don't get why people are mad now all of a sudden).

If that isn't the most bad ass thing ever I don't know what to tell you man, especially Naruto, look at that epic baller cloak. Sasuke's Rinnegan with the Tomois looks kind of cool I guess (I want to see what powers he really has now) but Naruto's new look takes the cake.

I'm also really curious to see what Obito asked of Sakura. It's either to kill Black Zetsu (which would kill him too), give Kakashi his other eye, or destroy the Rinnegan so Madara can't get the other one and become "complete".

So yeah, can't fucking wait for next week, WTB time machine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    y aren't they assigning orochimaru a role, fluck this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I'm so fucking happy with this chapter I can't put it into words man.

I don't give a shit about what anybody says, Naruto destroys the entire tree (which we know is pretty fucking massive) with a Lava Rasen-Shuriken. Madara is forced to nope the fuck out of there and actually almost died, if Kaguya didn't intervene he would have (honestly I was thinking he would and this would be the end of the arc), and then we get those dope powerups (which we knew were coming so I don't get why people are mad now all of a sudden).

If that isn't the most bad ass thing ever I don't know what to tell you man, especially Naruto, look at that epic baller cloak. Sasuke's Rinnegan with the Tomois looks kind of cool I guess (I want to see what powers he really has now) but Naruto's new look takes the cake.

I'm also really curious to see what Obito asked of Sakura. It's either to kill Black Zetsu (which would kill him too), give Kakashi his other eye, or destroy the Rinnegan so Madara can't get the other one and become "complete".

So yeah, can't fucking wait for next week, WTB time machine.
    Oh yeah it was pretty badass!

Or it would have been if it was 100 chapters ago. Now it's just kind "meh."

2 years to get a powerup for being the re-incarnated version of the sage through a dream. The powerup being the powers that were already in play. And they have been fighting 2 characters for more than 2 years.

2 years. Not Leading up to the fight which is another 2 years, but actual fight itself, has taken two years.

O_O

Even by shonen standards that powerup was incredibly lame.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-17-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    What I don't like is that Kishimoto has been handing out power-ups at the snap of his fingers. There's little to know actual work being put into them getting stronger anymore. What I thought was so good about the first half of Naruto was that strength wasn't just being handed out like it is now. All it takes for them to get stronger or pull some amazing move off is a couple chapters of flash backs or the famed Fairy Tail nakama power input. Because of this it doesn't feel like there's any real struggle, I'm not feeling anything for the main characters because Kishimoto's given us a reason not to and seeing how Naruto is probably in it's final arc I don't think there's any recovery for this. Just my two cents.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Oh yeah it was pretty badass!

Or it would have been if it was 100 chapters ago. Now it's just kind "meh."

2 years to get a powerup for being the re-incarnated version of the sage through a dream. The powerup being the powers that were already in play. And they have been fighting 2 characters for more than 2 years.

2 years. Not Leading up to the fight which is another 2 years, but actual fight itself, has taken two years.

O_O

Even by shonen standards that powerup was incredibly lame.
    And people say that DBZ fights were long, lmao.
    Last edited by Time; 04-17-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    What I don't like is that Kishimoto has been handing out power-ups at the snap of his fingers. There's little to know actual work being put into them getting stronger anymore. What I thought was so good about the first half of Naruto was that strength wasn't just being handed out like it is now. All it takes for them to get stronger or pull some amazing move off is a couple chapters of flash backs or the famed Fairy Tail nakama power input. Because of this it doesn't feel like there's any real struggle, I'm not feeling anything for the main characters because Kishimoto's given us a reason not to and seeing how Naruto is probably in it's final arc I don't think there's any recovery for this. Just my two cents.
    Remember when Naruto punched Neji and said "I don't have to be born genius, I work hard!" or something like that?

Lo and behold naruto is the "chosen one" with all these powerups from his birth, parents, and having the kyubi: All in his head.

Meanwhile neji died sacrificing himself to save the chosen one.
    --------------

Naruto's always been that one series that is saying "If you work hard you can be hokage!"

But in the reality of show it's like "If you are born as the chosen one you can have all your battles won for you!".

O_O

I still don't get the "believe it" mentality. Of course naruto doesn't give up, his only defeat has been at the hands of sasuke, and every time he's close to losing he just "looks deep down" and wins.

I mean if you never lost a game by doing that, what reason would there ever be to doubt yourself and "give in to despair"?
    =============================================
    Kind of silly thought: All the villains know despair, but naruto doesn't. So he doesn't even understand the "pain" these people went through so when they reference that pain naruto and his chosen self can't register it. It gets repetitive even, you'd think by now someone would tell naruto to check his damn privilege. That his beliefs and systems were founded upon a rather nice life compared to most of the villains.

It's like a war vet talking to a privileged 12 year old about the horrors of war and doing what it took to get there. The kid just can't register what the fuck the guy is talking about.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-17-2014 at 01:10 AM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You and everyone else were actually slightly wrong about this, he isn't the reincarnation of the Sage, he's the reincarnation of one of his sons.

And honestly, it's not even a reincarnation, Ashura (or Asura, however you spell it) is just kind of like chilling in his body watching the shit that goes down, he didn't make Naruto become the way he is, he picked Naruto because of how he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    And people say that DBZ fights were long, lmao.
    Well, it's not the length of the fights in DBZ that were the problem, it's the amount of time spent screaming to become stronger.

It's also the whole 5 minutes on Namek being multiple episodes.
    Last edited by scotbud123; 04-17-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh yeah, the sage's sons. (forget the sage's brother exist, wonder why kishi even bothered with that).

Aaaaaaanyway, reincarnation is a very bad thing to pull at this stage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast