Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    After the straight corner reverse forward on the left behind the rock
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
    4200 DP (i have stop NFSW for the moment)
    LOL same with me i reached 4830 and stopped it's wayy hard to move forward needs some serious patience xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyd2014 View Post
    So who wants to help me get the Veyron or something as good as please??
    Help you? lol you can help yourself bruv bots pretty much does it all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't like the autofinishing bots because they make it obvious that your using a hack. Is there a way to get the race achievements fast without people being able to see who it actually is??
    well i will tell you some where down the line you will eventually stop thinking like this and just not care because it will take you very long to get achievements unless you use the autofinish bot etc. I was like that didnt want any one to know i was hacker and then well eventually it caught up to me and didn't care anymore lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by madvibezz View Post
    well i will tell you some where down the line you will eventually stop thinking like this and just not care because it will take you very long to get achievements unless you use the autofinish bot etc. I was like that didnt want any one to know i was hacker and then well eventually it caught up to me and didn't care anymore lol
    Yeah well I just checked the nfstimes and I am banned on there hehehehe.
    Guess these bots are looking evermore tempting!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah well I just checked the nfstimes and I am banned on there hehehehe.
    Guess these bots are looking evermore tempting!!!
    hahahahah same happened to me and all it did was tempt me to use them hacks more and not care about nothing lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    hahahahah same happened to me and all it did was tempt me to use them hacks more and not care about nothing lmao
    It's okay if they wanna play them sort of games SQL Injection is sorta a strong point for me. Mother fuckers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Update: I just reached 4985 Driver Score without spending any Boost. Yeah it takes time. What is more I haven't done the 90 day in-a-row Treasure Hunter achievement, which is 50DP, so Yeah you can reach 5000DP no problemrino! Kappa.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TraFikaL View Post
    Update: I just reached 4985 Driver Score without spending any Boost. Yeah it takes time. What is more I haven't done the 90 day in-a-row Treasure Hunter achievement, which is 50DP, so Yeah you can reach 5000DP no problemrino! Kappa.
    Grrrrrrr Im jealous my streak got brokennn so no more 90 TE so saddd i had halff, anyway dude that's awesome heheheheh
    Last edited by madvibezz; 09-18-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Grrrrrrr Im jealous my streak got brokennn so no more 90 TE so saddd i had halff, anyway dude that's awesome heheheheh
    Dude I had 76 days of streak. Then for some reason the servers fucked up as usual and I failed my streak and unfortunately restarted it. Two days later EA made TH revival free but it was too late. Later on they gave 2000 boost for 2m likes on facebook and once again, it was too late. It's been months since I logged in cuz there are no updates. I came back for the new rotation and that's all...too lazy to play for 90 days in a row for a single bugatti-it's meh..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by TraFikaL View Post
    Dude I had 76 days of streak. Then for some reason the servers fucked up as usual and I failed my streak and unfortunately restarted it. Two days later EA made TH revival free but it was too late. Later on they gave 2000 boost for 2m likes on facebook and once again, it was too late. It's been months since I logged in cuz there are no updates. I came back for the new rotation and that's all...too lazy to play for 90 days in a row for a single bugatti-it's meh..
    hahahah yea true but it's not that hard though :P but all you need is 15more D points and Voila no new cars for achievements from the igc hahahahah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    hahahah yea true but it's not that hard though :P but all you need is 15more D points and Voila no new cars for achievements from the igc hahahahah
    Seems EA got smart!! They didn't add any other makes just different models of cars from the same makers. Guess my Achievements gonna take a while longer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Seems EA got smart!! They didn't add any other makes just different models of cars from the same makers. Guess my Achievements gonna take a while longer
    LMAO EA always has one up the sleeve, i was also waiting for a new manufacturer for igc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Madvibezz Really? Wow you are a man of hope! Considering EA hasn't been doing car rotations regularly for almost an year now and there have barely been any events going on, a new car manufacturer or just a new car model of an already-existing manufacturer would be a miracle. EA will have to pay for car licenses, contracts and so on. However, they lack developers and generally a working "staff" to implement a new car. There was a point in time where I thought EA would just make all cars free for all for a week and then just close the game, but oh well...guess they're still making money selling Boost.
    Last edited by TraFikaL; 09-18-2014 at 11:04 PM.
    Chemistry is all around us, and the better we know chemistry, the better we know our world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LMAO EA always has one up the sleeve, i was also waiting for a new manufacturer for igc
    I dunno what to do I am banned on NFSTimes so I may as well start using the race bots. I want that bloody Veyron. Any suggestions on which race bot to use?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I dunno what to do I am banned on NFSTimes so I may as well start using the race bots. I want that bloody Veyron. Any suggestions on which race bot to use?
    Ehm back in the days I used to play with @FarmingInc 's trainers. I think he quit NFSW though...you should check around the hacks section to see if his race bots are still up for download.
    Chemistry is all around us, and the better we know chemistry, the better we know our world.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast