Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Rank up VERY fast!

Hey everyone, i've been using this method for some time and have not gotten banned. So to make this quick, go check out Ultimate Adress List V-39 by kendoyavuz and give him a thanks! First, download it. Then, go into BO2 and select the process and adjust the size/length of the table. Now, scroll down and find the challenge Grizzled Veteran and change it to 149999999. Now, once you do that find a match and get one kill/assist/capture... anything to give you a single xp. Once you do that it gives you a ton of XP! just back out, and repeat the process to ranking up fast! As always... USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BANS! Don't get too worried though, it hasn't been detected for me yet.. Enjoy!

Thanks
    Can you give me your steam name? i would like to ask you something

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I can't find grizzled veteran in the table?
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hammer8232 For This Useful Post:

Leeriley (06-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer8232 View Post
    I can't find grizzled veteran in the table?
    Its under career operations slow down and look at all of the cool stuff!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot (1).png  

Last edited by Lovroman; 04-24-2014 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Fixed the pic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    V39 is outdated, if you want to do rank up very fast, use Kendoyavuz' universal and his little exp trainer. Start hack, go to barracks use both hacks, close them, join a tdm match make a kill and do the same things again or wait for Ultimate Adress List V43

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by :D MW3-GamePLay View Post
    V39 is outdated, if you want to do rank up very fast, use Kendoyavuz' universal and his little exp trainer. Start hack, go to barracks use both hacks, close them, join a tdm match make a kill and do the same things again or wait for Ultimate Adress List V43
    yep sorry about the late post... You can do this, it's easier, but it's also more dtectable

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTittles View Post
    yep sorry about the late post... You can do this, it's easier, but it's also more dtectable
    i made it while i was offline on steam and after each round, i changed my name so its a littlebit save

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by :D MW3-GamePLay View Post
    i made it while i was offline on steam and after each round, i changed my name so its a littlebit save
    Try not to use it... I got banned using it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    titles just use the family share method to bypass a vac ban. Its basically having unlimited copies.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    titles just use the family share method to bypass a vac ban. Its basically having unlimited copies.
    Family Sharing doesn't work with VAC bans..It would be too easy to exploit if it worked..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

Irsta-Pertti (05-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bypass a vac ban
    I wish. That only works with TAC bans.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    But if you have a account thats tac ban that means you have unlimited copies of the game right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    But if you have a account thats tac ban that means you have unlimited copies of the game right?
    Yes .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

hammer8232 (04-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Haha. Thanks for the info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I love how your banner say's "gorilla warfare"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast