Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Exclamation Riddick has passed the limits!

Riddick lately has been deleting my threads, this time he deleted my thread saying he was a leecher because i know that he didn't edit a code source and in the same thread i posted proves of it and he delete it and sent me a message that if i called him a leecher and idiot again he would make me permanently banned, but he already called my brother ****** and other things, he said that @Haxxxer007 and i are the same person, but i already my brother and i share the same router so he automatically have the same ip, however he kept saying that ... I could say other things but i won't say anything else... I don't want to him get permanently banned, because anyway he's a good staff member, i just to he get punished by flaming and i'm sure i'm not the first member complaining about Riddick... @Liz, @Flengo, @Hero take a look at this thread and thanks!
    Last edited by Hunter; 04-23-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Riddick lately has been deleting my threads, this time he deleted my thread saying he was a leecher because i know that he didn't edit a code source and in the same thread i posted proves of it and he delete it and sent me a message that if i called him a leecher and idiot again he would make me permanently banned, but he already called my brother ****** and other things, he said that @Haxxxer007 and i are the same person, but i already my brother and i share the same router so he automatically have the same ip, however he kept saying that ... I could say other things but i won't say anything else... I don't him be permanently banned i just to he get punished by flaming and i'm sure i'm not the first member complaining about Riddick... @Liz, @Flengo, @Hero take a look at this thread and thanks!
    I believe you should post proof about the calling "******" part.
    You don't get permanently banned for flaming someone.
    Not sure where the heck you got that idea from.

The part where you say "I could say other things but i won't say anything else..."
    Say it. If you don't say it, it means you are hiding stuff.

Part where you say he's your brother, many users say that all the time when they match a banned member.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

Josh (04-23-2014),Riddick (04-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    So like do you wanna maybe back up all your claims there or what?

I'll mention @Riddick too
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Riddick (04-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post

I believe you should post proof about the calling "******" part.
    You don't get permanently banned for flaming someone.
    Not sure where the heck you got that idea from.

The part where you say "I could say other things but i won't say anything else..."
    Say it. If you don't say it, it means you are hiding stuff.

Part where you say he's your brother, many users say that all the time when they match a banned member.
    Do to see our faces on skype? And second i know that you don't get permanently banned by flaming, second he called ****** to my brother not to me, so i'll ask him to post it! And i didn't matched with an older scammer, my brother trolled him and he said he would get him permanently banned, after all he got banned by one day and like we have the same ip i told riddick that we were brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    So like do you wanna maybe back up all your claims there or what?

I'll mention @Riddick too
    Look i already got banned 2 times by spamming and 1 by excessive trolling, but @Riddick called my brother a ****** and he said other thing to another member that i won't mention and didn't got banned for at least 5 hours!
    Last edited by Hero; 04-23-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Look i already got banned 2 times by spamming and 1 by excessive trolling, but @Riddick called my brother a ****** and he said other thing to another member that i won't mention and didn't got banned for at least 5 hours!
    You want to know why I called him that on SKYPE and raged at him? He trolled me for a few weeks...BIG TIME!

He told me he as a girl and gave a me a Facebook link to girl called Sara Fernandez and told me not to tell any body as she did not want anybody to know she was a girl on MPGH . He trolled me with nice words and we had a laugh, then I helped her out and gave her a Private AVA Bypass to use that was mine and it took a long time to get it working. He gave it away to someone who tried to release it on the main section a few days later.

Then two weeks ago on a Sunday morning this Sara Fernandez said; "Hi and i'm really sorry but i'm not her and i'm a boy, She goes on my bus every morning to school and she is nice. I could not believe I had been sucked in so raged at him and blocked him on skype. I also helped him with an injector and gave him some info and was going to teach "HER" how to code in the summer. He was banned for spamming for a second time within a week and spammed all the STICKY THREADS in the Discussions and Tutorials sections with the same post. I reported as it is my job.

And as for you, how many PM's did you send me last week saying you had evidence that i insulted a few members and you were going to get me banned by Dave. You are trolling me now too. And you posted the injector with the same code that I gave Haxxxer007 as i added a few errors so he/she could learn to solve them, and you had the same errors that R3DDOT helped you with.

Me and Symmetrical did some IP checks on you, I believe you are the same person with this alternative account, as you speak the same and spell the same. I recommend that you should be banned for ban evasion and trolling @Flengo @Liz @Hero @BACKD00R

I don't mind a bit of mild trolling on MPGH, but this was a step too far, and for your information I can do or say anything i want to on Skype as MPGH has no jurisdiction on Skype.

----

So @Player_Gammer was the last message an attempt to blackmail me with your evidence or just a futile attempt to not get banned for ban evasion?

Message received which admin can check:

Peace
    Hi, i'm sending you this message to make peace and stop our fights before the thread i made take other dimensions, otherwise i'll post everything i have against you... But i don't think that's necessary, let's just end it by here and don't worry i won't bother you again!

Second message received
    Peace
    I will ask Liz to close the thread right now!

A submission of guilt or an attempt to evade the ban evasion as you are the same person.
    Last edited by Hero; 04-23-2014 at 01:38 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

D.Toretto (04-23-2014),Raple (04-27-2014),Symmetrical (04-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

You want to know why I called him that on SKYPE and raged at him? He trolled me for a few weeks...BIG TIME!

He told me he as a girl and gave a me a Facebook link to girl called Sara Fernandez and told me not to tell any body as she did not want anybody to know she was a girl on MPGH . He trolled me with nice words and we had a laugh, then I helped her out and gave her a Private AVA Bypass to use that was mine and it took a long time to get it working. He gave it away to someone who tried to release it on the main section a few days later.

Then two weeks ago on a Sunday morning this Sara Fernandez said; "Hi and i'm really sorry but i'm not her and i'm a boy, She goes on my bus every morning to school and she is nice. I could not believe I had been sucked in so raged at him and blocked him on skype. I also helped him with an injector and gave him some info and was going to teach "HER" how to code in the summer. He was banned for spamming for a second time within a week and spammed all the STICKY THREADS in the Discussions and Tutorials sections with the same post. I reported as it is my job.

And as for you, how many PM's did you send me last week saying you had evidence that i insulted a few members and you were going to get me banned by Dave. You are trolling me now too. And you posted the injector with the same code that I gave Haxxxer007 as i added a few errors so he/she could learn to solve them, and you had the same errors that R3DDOT helped you with.

Me and Symmetrical did some IP checks on you, I believe you are the same person with this alternative account, as you speak the same and spell the same. I recommend that you should be banned for ban evasion and trolling @Flengo @Liz @Hero @BACKD00R

I don't mind a bit of mild trolling on MPGH, but this was a step too far, and for your information I can do or say anything i want to on Skype as MPGH has no jurisdiction on Skype.
    Look first of all i passing out with you, second i'm not a ban evader ... you said to @nagtmonster that you made everything you could to he didn't make a anymore successful trades, you said that the code that i used to make my injector was yours and i got it from a website , you're also trolling me by saying that, you called ****** to my brother, you were also trolling when you said that by insulting a STAFF MEMBER you would get me a permanently ban, i checked the rules and all you can do is ban me for 5 days, in a thread you didn't offered yourself as an OMM, and to end i already said i can show my and my brother's face on skype and to really end you're impartial! I had enough of you, if i get banned you will also get banned by flaming, trolling me and threatening members and by others things! @BACKD00R , @Symmetrical , @Flengo , @Liz , @Hero do what you think is the best...

So @Player_Gammer was the last message an attempt to blackmail me with your evidence or just a futile attempt to not get banned for ban evasion?

Message received which admin can check:

Peace
    Hi, i'm sending you this message to make peace and stop our fights before the thread i made take other dimensions, otherwise i'll post everything i have against you... But i don't think that's necessary, let's just end it by here and don't worry i won't bother you again!

Second message received
    Peace
    I will ask Liz to close the thread right now!

A submission of guilt or an attempt to evade the ban evasion as you are the same person.
    Idiot i will get banned by 5 days, that isn't a guilty spitch that is an attemp to make peace with you as i think this is already got to far but you want this then ok i will post the screenshots right now! And don't think you escape again!
    Last edited by Hero; 04-23-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks
    otherwise i'll post everything i have against you
    @ @Player_Gammer
    Post everything you have against Riddick
    I wish to see it

My Skype: -
    (Always ask for confirmation before and after adding me on Skype)

History
    Editor 16th April 2013 ~ 27th June 2013
    Middleman 14th July 2013 ~ 4th August 2015
    Donator 30th August 2013 ~ Current
    Minion 8th October 2013 ~ 1st January 2014
    Moderator 1st January 2014 ~ 4th August 2015

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Symmetrical For This Useful Post:

D.Toretto (04-23-2014),Hunter (04-23-2014),Riddick (04-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Idiot i will get banned by 5 days, that isn't a guilty spitch that is an attemp to make peace with you as i think this is already got to far but you want this then ok i will post the screenshots right now! And don't think you escape again!
    Please post all you have on me And just to remind you, any Skype info does not count.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

D.Toretto (04-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Please post all you have on me And just to remind you, any Skype info does not count.
    You got lucky on that but i will post it anyway!

Thanks
    you were also trolling when you said that by insulting a STAFF MEMBER you would get me a permanently ban, i checked the rules and all you can do is ban me for 5 days, in a thread you didn't offered yourself as an OMM, and to end i already said i can show my and my brother's face on skype and to really end you're impartial! I had enough of you, if i get banned you will also get banned by flaming, trolling me and threatening members and by others things! @BACKD00R , @Symmetrical , @Flengo , @Liz , @Hero do what you think is the best...
    You actually can get banned permanently for insulting a Staff Member
    Did he tell the users in that thread not to use an OMM?
    Showing your brother's face proves nothing.. It could be your friend or cousin or whatever
    You will be the only one getting banned for insulting, trolling and threatening Riddick
    What I think best is for you to show some respect to Riddick and stopping trolling and flaming him

History

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    There's the evidence of him trolling, threatning and lying by saying that Haxxxer007 is my alt acc WITHOUT ANY PROVES however i already offered my self to do anything you want to prove that Haxxxer007 is my brother!
    Here's he's not offering himself as an OMM on @nagtmonster 's thread, words said by nagtmonster himself i will ask him to post the message!
    Here's another complain of another member saying the same things! Click on the underlined words...

AND BTW that thing of saying that when i achieve the 800 posts i would try to become a minion it's true however the moderator part is a joke i know to become a moderator it's needed a lot of responsability!

There's the evidence of him trolling, threatning and lying by saying that Haxxxer007 is my alt acc WITHOUT ANY PROVES however i already offered my self to do anything you want to prove that Haxxxer007 is my brother!
    Here's he's not offering himself as an OMM on @nagtmonster 's thread, words said by nagtmonster himself i will ask him to post the message!
    Here's another complain of another member saying the same things! Click on the underlined words...

AND BTW that thing of saying that when i achieve the 800 posts i would try to become a minion it's true however the moderator part is a joke i know to become a moderator it's needed a lot of responsability!
    And i can post the link where i got the codes and @Symmetrical tell me something to prove that Haxxxer007 is my brother and second riddick once i published a thread on tutorial sections on A.V.A. he posted a joke about my thread and he called my brother ******

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post

You actually can get banned permanently for insulting a Staff Member
    Did he tell the users in that thread not to use an OMM?
    Showing your brother's face proves nothing.. It could be your friend or cousin or whatever
    You will be the only one getting banned for insulting, trolling and threatening Riddick
    What I think best is for you to show some respect to Riddick and stopping trolling and flaming him
    Check my whole thread! Click on the underlined words And @Riddick if MPGH has no jurisdiction on skype then Haxxxer007 never should get banned by trolling you after all he trolled only on skype, right @Symmetrical ? If the prove of my brother getting called a ****** and others name on skype then the troll that Haxxxer007 made to @Riddick shouldn't count right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Untitled78.png  

Untitled67.png  

2.png  

1.png  

Last edited by Hero; 04-23-2014 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Here's he's not offering himself as an OMM on @nagtmonster's thread, words said by nagtmonster himself i will ask him to post the message!

And i lol'd. nagtmonster is trading happily as usual in the AVA section.

And is that all you have got, future Minion!
    Last edited by Riddick; 04-23-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Look i proved all i had, and don't worry nagtmonster will post your quote and also a DID YOU SAW WHAT @Hero published on that thread? He agreed that you were flaming and if MPGH has no jurisdiction on skype then the troll that Haxxxer007 made you didn't count and he never should get banned! Do you still think you do your job right? You abuse your power and then you go make false complains! Isn't that right @Symmetrical?

Thanks
    Check my whole thread! Click on the underlined words And @Riddick if MPGH has no jurisdiction on skype then Haxxxer007 never should get banned by trolling you after all he trolled only on skype, right @Symmetrical ? If the prove of my brother getting called a ****** and others name on skype then the troll that Haxxxer007 made to @Riddick shouldn't count right?
    In that thread
    Riddick didn't insult you at all
    He was being sarcastic to oXParadoxXo (the one who called your thread pointless)

"If MPGH has no jurisdiction on skype then Haxxxer007 never should get banned by trolling you after all he trolled only on skype, right @Symmetrical ?"
    Scammers mostly scam on Skype
    Since we have no jurisdiction on Skype
    We shouldn't ban them
    Right?

All I see in this thread is a Misunderstanding

History

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Look i proved all i had, and don't worry nagtmonster will post your quote and also a DID YOU SAW WHAT @Hero published on that thread? He agreed that you were flaming and if MPGH has no jurisdiction on skype then the troll that Haxxxer007 made you didn't count and he never should get banned! Do you still think you do your job right? You abuse your power and then you go make false complains! Isn't that right @Symmetrical?
    @Haxxxer007 was banned for a second spamming offence within a week.

And now i'm getting bored. You're just as trolling and annoying as your alternative account @Haxxxer007 as you are the same person, and have you got any more evidence that I can laugh at?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast