My Mood
    Pensive

Naruto 674

Yeah sure, limbo, why not.

/discuss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Limbo, what a completely ridiculous idea.

Also, I have good judgement that Obito will just jump in front of the attack and crush the eye that way.

I know full well that they would not kill off a main character that easily.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    Just grab Kakashi's eye and plop it right in eh, Madara? I cringed a bit when I read that part.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    SAKURA ARE YOU SO FLUCKING USELESS? COULDN'T YOU FRIGGING GOUGE THAT DARN EYE OUT WHEN U HAD THE TIME YOU TIT YIELDING GOOD FOR NOTHING ATTENTION WHORE?

Now that I've declared that, Never in the history of any anime/manga has eye transplantation been so simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Why the fuck doesn't Obito plop out his own eye, Sakura is 100% useless whenever Sasuke and Naruto fight together. Also, that eye transfer was the fastest fucking thing to happen in this manga.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ So there is:

Reality-physical form.
    Limbo, another plane from reality that has a somewhat-physical form.
    Then we have obito's space, another dimension entirely.
    -------------

I'm sorry, but what's the point in having two rinnengans? From what we've seen so far clearly anyone with 1 eye can do whatever a person with two eyes can.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I'm sorry, but what's the point in having two rinnengans? From what we've seen so far clearly anyone with 1 eye can do whatever a person with two eyes can.
    It looks cooler

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    SAKURA ARE YOU SO FLUCKING USELESS? COULDN'T YOU FRIGGING GOUGE THAT DARN EYE OUT WHEN U HAD THE TIME YOU TIT YIELDING GOOD FOR NOTHING ATTENTION WHORE?

Now that I've declared that, Never in the history of any anime/manga has eye transplantation been so simple.
    y u hating on sakura
    cant blame her for the stupid author's mistakes
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    cant blame her for the stupid author's mistakes
    She's a product of Kishimoto's mistakes. All female characters in Naruto are horribly weak and tend to fuck more things up than actually help. As much as you (and everyone else) bash Sakura she's not that useless in comparison to the other female characters. TenTen, Hinata, Ino and more practically do nothing the entire series.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post
    She's a product of Kishimoto's mistakes. All female characters in Naruto are horribly weak and tend to fuck more things up than actually help. As much as you (and everyone else) bash Sakura she's not that useless in comparison to the other female characters. TenTen, Hinata, Ino and more practically do nothing the entire series.
    what u talking about some females are op. U forgot the female mizukage. Forgot the uzumaki females. forgot karin and tsunade.and now u have the six sages mother op as fk lol. and ino could be op if kish didnt make her so weak. I mean mind control come on thats liek the most op shet ever. Look at to aru mind control 3 rank
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    what u talking about some females are op. U forgot the female mizukage. Forgot the uzumaki females. forgot karin and tsunade.and now u have the six sages mother op as fk lol. and ino could be op if kish didnt make her so weak. I mean mind control come on thats liek the most op shet ever. Look at to aru mind control 3 rank
    Mizukage got owned just like all the other kages, naruto's mother is dead, karin hasn't really done anything outside of being a medpack, tsunade same as the other kage cept less useful in combat.

Six sages mother......ate a fruit. She's supposed to be super powerful, but...all she technically did was abuse the sharingan and eat a fruit.

Ino's ability is possibly the best, if it was practical. Only time she ever used it on a real opponent she got kicked out by their(sakura's) conscience. Which is pretty sad because that's ALL it's supposed to do and it can't even do that. With the huge side-effect you'd think it would be a success.(too bad this isn't HxH lol).
    Hinita is woefully useless just like TenTen.
    ---------------------------
    Only thing wrong with naruto's female characters is that they are neither combat helpful nor are they important to the story. It's pretty weird, because shonen tend to take it one or two ways.

Bleach/onepiece have story AND combat relevance with the female cast, while Fairy tail actually has them as main characters.(though that's because of fanservice more than anything I can assure you).

HxH has a decent amount of female characters with importance, but the main cast is undoubtedly male.'
    Magi definitely has female presence with Morgianna, who is pretty much the second main character by time spent.

Lets see....toriko has granny, so there's that. Honestly it's so odd I don't count the males as human anyway.

Other series.....\
    FMA had hawkeyry/lust.
    Soul eater had more than half the cast
    Shingeki has women, about 1/2.
    D. Gray Man has lenalee
    The breaker has those harems
    Gantz has the sexy time
    Air gear has 1/2 or more.

Eh.... I think it's just that naruto's females are so pointless and useless. Much more so that no one has both parents.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Someone explain what Madara did with the limbo shit during combat to me, too busy to put brain power in figuring this shit out
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Someone explain what Madara did with the limbo shit during combat to me, too busy to put brain power in figuring this shit out
    Madara has a clone in limbo, which is like "the spirit realm", it exist but isn't tangible by normal means.

Imagine it as an invisible ghost.
    ----------------------

It's not a bad concept for series that use spirits, but for naruto at this stage...there isn't really a point to it.
    -----------------

One thing that irks me is that Madara only has half his body left.

Will kishi really just anti-climax this?
    Last edited by Empire; 04-25-2014 at 01:53 AM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    -I knew Obito was going to ask Sakura that, it was either that or to give Kakashi his other eye, but this makes a lot more sense.

-Having Limbo explained was pretty useful, now we know what the fuck Madara has actually been doing this whole time.

-I loved seeing Sasuke have to order Naruto around again, and Naruto still telling him "K, but I'll still wrek u kid". (Reminds me of early Naruto).

-And then there's Kakashi....

Man, before this chapter he was one of my favorite characters in the show, but what just happened is so pathetic it's not even funny. I mean, Madara was going to take that eye either way, there was really no way for Kakashi to stop it (even if him TAKING that eye is about to cause SO many problems). But he could have at least TRIED to do something to stop it, all he did was kind of tilt his head. He didn't stand up or try to do anything, he just sat there and took it like a bitch, which is kind of fucked up.

Anyways, the line-up for next week's fight is as follows:

Madara's Torso vs Obito and Sakura

and

Madara's Legs vs Naruto and Sasuke

Way to chop a bitch up Sasuke.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I don't care for Naruto now....

It was great up till the Obito Reveal. Now IDGAF.

How many Dimensions are we going to ass pull.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast