Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

/[WTT]2nd LT 5th Class - 40 Guns All Perm - ESL Ready - Comes with another free acc!

Hey im selling my account atm 7am so im not gonna write a wall of text...

2nd LT 5th Class

https://imgur.com/K7rdxY1,NWCz6cT,LtU...36dC,oSjb9Cx#0

this is the account im selling for 50€

2nd LT 4th Class

and this account will come with it for FREE!! if your buying the account above^

https://imgur.com/a/8g0g3

Payments: Paysafecards / Paypal

im also willing to trade the 2 accounts for a nice account with mega caps prefer skins of FRF2 and PARA
    Or Fullmoon M14 ASW Phoenix / Jormungard

We will use a middleman or you go first, NOT negotiable

if were going to use a MM i will ask if riddick got the time to do it

The account is ESL Ready wich means u can register on ESL with it and it has all the ESL guns!

EDIT: if you want to trade i want atleast a account with 5-6 mega caps GOOD ones, since the 2nd acc has 4 mega caps and the 1st account has 40 permanent guns so thats pretty reason'able

~HReesKees
    Last edited by HReesKees; 04-27-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    AHAHA what happened to your saiga, pgm, mk23 tempest, etc?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    AHAHA what happened to your saiga, pgm, mk23 tempest, etc?
    i got the 2nd account from Dramtic ( Let riddick do IP checks so u know im not him )

we did a trade it didnt work out, but he didnt want the 2nd acc back so i thought id toss it in for free

u can check with riddick he knows about that trade

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HReesKees View Post
    i got the 2nd account from Dramtic ( Let riddick do IP checks so u know im not him )

we did a trade it didnt work out, but he didnt want the 2nd acc back so i thought id toss it in for free

u can check with riddick he knows about that trade
    What do I care who's who. I meant that acc was stolen from my pal about a week ago, so later he went on it and sold those guns.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What do I care who's who. I meant that acc was stolen from my pal about a week ago, so later he went on it and sold those guns.
    I don't think so my friend, as i have seen those accounts two weeks ago, and this week. You got it wrong sorry.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

HReesKees (04-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i doubt it, u r candian what nationality is ure mate ? cuz the name is kinda one country sided lal, and like riddick said the accounts been around for 2 weeks
    on mpgh so..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    My pal got the acc from @FrostedHeart , you can go ask him if u want. Its username was sjoertXXX, not gonna post the numbers incase of aeria spies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    My pal got the acc from @FrostedHeart , you can go ask him if u want. Its username was sjoertXXX, not gonna post the numbers incase of aeria spies.
    so how did the account come into the possesion of Dramtic since he traded that account to me ? if he can prove it some way i will return the 2nd account to its original owner, so tell ure pal to add me on skype,

ONTOPIC:

1st account still for sale 50€ Paysafe / Paypal

add me on skype: h.van.rees1992@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I just said he recovered the acc, thats how he got possession
    Dramtic isnt Frost i dont even know who frost is, so it would be impossible to recover the account if Dramtic did it, they ask alot info i doubt Dramtic knows any of it, cuz u said that frost guy sold it so i expect him to be the 1st owner of the acc...
    @Riddick what shud i do broski ?
    Last edited by HReesKees; 04-29-2014 at 03:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I dont know how u dont understand this. Dramtic sold the acc to Frost. Frost traded it to my pal. Dramtic recovered it. How hard is it to uderstand this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I dont know how u dont understand this. Dramtic sold the acc to Frost. Frost traded it to my pal. Dramtic recovered it. How hard is it to uderstand this.

STOP POSTING SHIT ON THIS THREAD AND REPORT IT IN PRIVATE REPORTS WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

HReesKees (04-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Dramtic isnt Frost i dont even know who frost is, so it would be impossible to recover the account if Dramtic did it, they ask alot info i doubt Dramtic knows any of it, cuz u said that frost guy sold it so i expect him to be the 1st owner of the acc...
    Talk to me later on RC or Skype and tell me which one it is.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

HReesKees (04-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol if Dramtic recoverd why doesnt he want the account back then ? wtf im starting to think ure just trying to get the account by lieing
    @Riddick ill be online at RC in a hour or so, talk to you there mate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Just so you know it was my account because i bought it from Dram. I had it for about 3 weeks then traded it to wind. The thing is if you want the honest truth Aeria doesn't give a fck about anything they will let whoever recover the acc if they pay them enough just so you know. All aeria cares about is money, not the original owner..... I have played AVA for way to long...I know aeria all too well and apparently you do not.
    Trades: 7
    Sales: 3
    Buys: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedHeart View Post
    Just so you know it was my account because i bought it from Dram. I had it for about 3 weeks then traded it to wind. The thing is if you want the honest truth Aeria doesn't give a fck about anything they will let whoever recover the acc if they pay them enough just so you know. All aeria cares about is money, not the original owner..... I have played AVA for way to long...I know aeria all too well and apparently you do not.

and thats straight up bs u cant pay aeria to get ownership of a account lmao and the account only has like 4 mega caps so thats 8k ap aka not alot

if we can sort things out ill return the 2nd account to the last guy who bought it
    @Dramtic u better join in to get some clearance
    @Riddick can u help me with this broski ? so nothing will go wrong

~HReesKees

EDIT: i play ava Since CLOSED BETA and im very known with the support service, so im 100% sure ure just talking bs, its true aeria are money wolves, but wtf is 80$ ?

im trying to help here lol but all i get is some bs, u guys arent even nice at all lmao

add my skype all, make a group convo, ill ask riddick to come into that convo to, if we clear everything u can get it back since i dont even want this account but dramtic didnt want it back, and if your rude once trust me ill just give the account away or let aeria delete it

so @FrostedHeart ure kinda saying u couldve recoverd the account to ? @Riddick please IP Check FrostedHeart and Dramtic to see if they arent the same kids
    Last edited by HReesKees; 04-30-2014 at 03:08 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HReesKees For This Useful Post:

Riddick (04-30-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast