Thread: Honestly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    but but but i wanna cry about it XD I wanna be like all other CA players that says ZOMFG KICK SUPER(me) he fking hacks
    Well you could do that, or you could get better hacks and kill him with them until he turns them off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax View Post
    Well you could do that, or you could get better hacks and kill him with them until he turns them off.
    im legit >.> i used to hack(wall hack, no color) and i pwned too much withit so i quitted.... how bad did i pwn? i was maintaining a 6.0kdr everymatch while i rushed like fk getting all the accolades >.>
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]https://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    im legit >.> i used to hack(wall hack, no color) and i pwned too much withit so i quitted.... how bad did i pwn? i was maintaining a 6.0kdr everymatch while i rushed like fk getting all the accolades >.>
    Ooh, Very nice I play legit sometimes but I hate playing without atleast wallhack (only 2.4 KDR)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ooh, Very nice I play legit sometimes but I hate playing without atleast wallhack (only 2.4 KDR)
    lol.... i used to do that but i found out from all the school work and college preparation i cant play ca as much so i went to get nx... so now i dont wanna be banned so i dont hack anymore...
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lol.... i used to do that but i found out from all the school work and college preparation i cant play ca as much so i went to get nx... so now i dont wanna be banned so i dont hack anymore...
    Good point , Anyways this is starting to go off-topic so.. Yeah I'm done playing CA till it's patched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Good point , Anyways this is starting to go off-topic so.. Yeah I'm done playing CA till it's patched.
    or go join kilo.... Theres not many hackers there and theres elite in most rooms so once someone hacks their kicked asap... but theres one downside...
    NVR EVR OWN THE ELITE AND HIS CLAN MATES.. i got kicked 6 times today in 2 hrs,..... fking nibs...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    or go join kilo.... Theres not many hackers there and theres elite in most rooms so once someone hacks their kicked asap... but theres one downside...
    NVR EVR OWN THE ELITE AND HIS CLAN MATES.. i got kicked 6 times today in 2 hrs,..... fking nibs...
    Elite's never like me anyways.. Sooo that's not a very good idea for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Elite's never like me anyways.. Sooo that's not a very good idea for me
    just join the elites side and die every often on purpose... thats what i do... try keeping ure kdr under 2.0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    just join the elites side and die every often on purpose... thats what i do... try keeping ure kdr under 2.0
    Guess I'll have to go downgrade my KDR... which with the ghost hack going around won't be very hard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Guess I'll have to go downgrade my KDR... which with the ghost hack going around won't be very hard
    yah..... since all the hackers, im doing better in KILO now.... i could pwn ppl in red dragon and DRS but i get pwned by random staff sergent >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffsee View Post
    What the fuck is with fact that everygame I go into has a ghostmoder in it. Fuckkin chill out with that shit for real.
    LOL man, you swear anyones gonna stop.
    [IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk225/NoloveSC/nolove-1-1.png[/IMG]
    I think we need a neighborhood watch.
    I think thats what happened, you got robbed and the neighborhood watched!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Press Thanks if i helped.
    Current Status: Offline.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12