Thanks

Please help me how to fix this CF Log in Error s

My CF and account works perfectly well in the past 2 days after my download. But now, in the third day, this morning, I tried logging back in into my CF account but when I click "Enter" I suddenly get this error saying "Data submission is not stable. Cannot c give player info to server, please try again."
    And so I tried again and all but didn't worked, I looked, searched for solutions online and found nothing to solute this error. Is it because of a maintenance if there is one? By the way, I'm playing CFPH, playing CF in Philippines. It's morning here and all, also, I've done something regarding to my Crossfire, although it is meant to benefit my gameplay and all, what I did is searched for "How to reduce Ping/Lag in Crossfire" it's actually from someone in mpgh, although mpgh doesn't allow me to post links, but it is from SteamAss, the one with the vendetta mask profile picture, yes, his post I followed regarding about the Reduce Ping/Lag in CF is entitled as How to Reduce Lag from Crossfire (or any other game) and yes, I've followed some of the instructions, I ran CCLeaner, I followed the instruction about "Best Performance" in my Computer Properties/Advance Settings in order for my computer to serve the Best Performance, but yet low quality of graphics, or resolution. I just followed the instructions of that on how to reduce ping and, I watched some videos about guides and when I decided to come back, I clicked crossfire and it patched for like 30 minutes or an hour, so I waited and when its done again, I typed my username, I typed my password, I clicked Enter and the error is there.

Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    We always have a regular server maintenance every thursday so servers are down from 4am to 10 (sometimes until 12)
    So be sure to always check CFPH website for news and announcement
    [IMG]https://i1225.photobucke*****m/albums/ee383/ewankho12345/a9e4bc76.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1225.photobucke*****m/albums/ee383/ewankho12345/giphy1_zps24599eaf.gif[/IMG]

Succesful Trades:
    jmdante
    jonathanbros

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimumView22 View Post
    My CF and account works perfectly well in the past 2 days after my download. But now, in the third day, this morning, I tried logging back in into my CF account but when I click "Enter" I suddenly get this error saying "Data submission is not stable. Cannot c give player info to server, please try again."
    And so I tried again and all but didn't worked, I looked, searched for solutions online and found nothing to solute this error. Is it because of a maintenance if there is one? By the way, I'm playing CFPH, playing CF in Philippines. It's morning here and all, also, I've done something regarding to my Crossfire, although it is meant to benefit my gameplay and all, what I did is searched for "How to reduce Ping/Lag in Crossfire" it's actually from someone in mpgh, although mpgh doesn't allow me to post links, but it is from SteamAss, the one with the vendetta mask profile picture, yes, his post I followed regarding about the Reduce Ping/Lag in CF is entitled as How to Reduce Lag from Crossfire (or any other game) and yes, I've followed some of the instructions, I ran CCLeaner, I followed the instruction about "Best Performance" in my Computer Properties/Advance Settings in order for my computer to serve the Best Performance, but yet low quality of graphics, or resolution. I just followed the instructions of that on how to reduce ping and, I watched some videos about guides and when I decided to come back, I clicked crossfire and it patched for like 30 minutes or an hour, so I waited and when its done again, I typed my username, I typed my password, I clicked Enter and the error is there.

Please help me as soon as possible.
    if you want something to reduce your lag i and improve your fps i can give you my work