Thread: Homosexuel?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Homosexuel?

What do you say about the homosexuell situation. Do you think it is ok for geys to get married or have kids or that "god will still accept them"... I just want to hear some peaceful opinions

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    no! I disagree to homosexual.. it is superb forbidden

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    And why would you say that? it makes no sence to say no without a reason

Thanks
    Neutral. But in Russia you will be killed 99% If u a gay. so ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by _elz View Post
    Neutral. But in Russia you will be killed 99% If u a gay. so ...
    In SA you'll be killed 100% by governmental law if they caught you practicing homosexuality so..

Thanks
    *Homosexuals

And ya no one likes change. Its just not a natural thing so many countries are against it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    *Homosexuals

And ya no one likes change. Its just not a natural thing so many countries are against it.
    Why or how is something not natural?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    Why or how is something not natural?
    It's the basics of life.
    Man + woman = more life.
    Not hating on gays, just pointing it out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kodoku For This Useful Post:

Necc (05-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well my view as a Christian (I know everyone hates christians...) is that homosexuality is wrong in many cases. For one if homosexuality was natural, there would be some type of reproduction that comes along with it. If the whole world was homosexual, including animals and such, all we would have left would be asexual or hermaphrodite creatures living on the Earth. Another reason is that it just looks awkward especially in males. I mean two people with testosterone, how could you become homosexual? But this is just my opinion on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Homosexual marriage does nothing to society. It's not like denying it is going to somehow not make them homosexual, or that they don't deserve it more than heterosexual couples.

I believe it's perfectly fine for homosexual marriage to exist. It harms no one and only increases tolerance of other people's beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Well my view as a Christian (I know everyone hates christians...) is that homosexuality is wrong in many cases. For one if homosexuality was natural, there would be some type of reproduction that comes along with it. If the whole world was homosexual, including animals and such, all we would have left would be asexual or hermaphrodite creatures living on the Earth. Another reason is that it just looks awkward especially in males. I mean two people with testosterone, how could you become homosexual? But this is just my opinion on it.
    Question: What does your statement have to do with Christianity?
    -As far as i'm concerned homosexuality is considered a sin. But so is eating bacon and shellfish, so....

So.. anal sex shouldn't be allowed? What about blowjobs? What about relationships that DON'T involve sex? What about impotence?

But the whole world isn't homosexual, not even half of it.

Oh btw there are homosexual relationships in nature....just so you know.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals

Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post

it is forbidden... that's all. have you heard that history? long time ago, they homosex and they don't want to change, disaster happened
    I"m sorry, what history are you talking about?

I don't remember any, nor do i remember people being afraid of the ancient voodoo that befalls people if we allow homosexual's to marry.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

curkill (05-14-2014),[MPGH]Flengo (05-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Homosexual marriage does nothing to society. It's not like denying it is going to somehow not make them homosexual, or that they don't deserve it more than heterosexual couples.

I believe it's perfectly fine for homosexual marriage to exist. It harms no one and only increases tolerance of other people's beliefs.

Question: What does your statement have to do with Christianity?
    -As far as i'm concerned homosexuality is considered a sin. But so is eating bacon and shellfish, so....

So.. anal sex shouldn't be allowed? What about blowjobs? What about relationships that DON'T involve sex? What about impotence?

But the whole world isn't homosexual, not even half of it.

Oh btw there are homosexual relationships in nature....just so you know.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosex...ior_in_animals

I"m sorry, what history are you talking about?

I don't remember any, nor do i remember people being afraid of the ancient voodoo that befalls people if we allow homosexual's to marry.
    I was just pointing out another reason why I do not believe in it, plus it is a major sin, unlike those other two you named. This is stated in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    I was just pointing out another reason why I do not believe in it, plus it is a major sin, unlike those other two you named. This is stated in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11.
    1. You don't have an option to "believe in" homosexuality, it exist, there is no doubt of that. There are homosexuals and people attracted to the other sex, both exist.
    -The correct term is "don't support".

2. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 states that homosexuality is a sin, yet you are forgiven for it.(so you can keep doing it.).

3. Before you think about "well you aren't supposed to commit sin" please take a look at this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments

Do you know even 1/10th of these? No. these are all the "sins" you can commit according to the bible. You sin every day and know full well of it, yet you have the audacity to denounce others?

"Whoever is without sin, throw the first stone" right?
    -------------------------------------------------------

Look, simple fact is that you don't know jack about the bible. But use it to be a dick, thinking you can quote one verse and that justifies your position to promote intolerance.
    --------------------------------------------

Also: The verse says thieves can't go to heaven but clearly they can because of the ones on the cross with jesus.(sheesh easy contradiction).
    Last edited by Empire; 05-14-2014 at 05:11 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

curkill (05-14-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

2. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 states that homosexuality is a sin, yet you are forgiven for it.(so you can keep doing it.).

3. Before you think about "well you aren't supposed to commit sin" please take a look at this:
    You touched on two issues here that have been plaguing the Church for quite some time. Here's my view:

2. This is frequently called license for sin, and the large majority of the Church opposes it, not only because if it were true all of Christianity would be pointless, but because of Romans 6. In there, Paul tells the church in Rome that, just because where sin is, grace abounds all the more (i.e. just because you're forgiven for sin), does not give us a license for sin, because they have died to the sin nature. Basically, Christians like myself believe that our old self, which desires sin and is addicted to it, is dead, and we now can live lives free of addiction to sin, though not necessarily free from sin itself.

3. Ha, you sound downright Baptist. Although actually that's the belief of the Catholics and 7th Day Adventists as well, maybe even Lutherans. I for one disagree with you, because the old testament's law was meant only to point us to the fact that we are indeed sinners. We sin, and so we need a savior that can take away this sin from us. Not obeying the ten commandments, in light of how the New Testament explains them (I won't get into this as it's complicated), is definitely a sin. However, we are forgived for that sin. We are not to do it anymore, but we do have forgiveness. It's the sign of a true Christian when he or she does not become addicted to something, but rather turns away from it and repents.

As in anything, there are extremists and there are the normal ones. There are those who actively hurt gays, and there are those who believe it is immoral, but won't kill you if you become gay. They may disassociate with you, and try to get you to come back, but that's the extent of it. The first kind is detrimental to society, the second hurts no one. What's more intolerant: A religion's decision to oppose homosexuality, or a world that believes Christians that disapprove of gays should get their heads smashed in? You would be amazed at the amount of hate Christians like me get for opposing homosexuality. My parents run a ministry, and we have gotten multiple death threats from people specifically concerning our stand on homosexuality. Obviously no one knows where we live so no one has been able to follow through on this, but none-the-less a death threat is a freaking death threat.
    Last edited by Kia8; 05-14-2014 at 12:07 PM.
    Successful trades: 24
    Number of times people have tried to scam me: 6

Number of times that it worked: 2 :|

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kia8 For This Useful Post:

curkill (05-14-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

1. You don't have an option to "believe in" homosexuality, it exist, there is no doubt of that. There are homosexuals and people attracted to men.
    -The correct term is "don't support".

Do you know even 1/10th of these? No. these are all the "sins" you can commit according to the bible. You sin every day and know full well of it, yet you have the audacity to denounce others?

"Whoever is without sin, throw the first stone" right?
    -------------------------------------------------------

Look, simple fact is that you don't know jack about the bible. But use it to be a dick, thinking you can quote one verse and that justifies your position to promote intolerance.
    --------------------------------------------

Also: The verse says thieves can't go to heaven but clearly they can because of the ones on the cross with jesus.(sheesh easy contradiction).
    Ok, perhaps I did use incorrect terminology but, I believe that we are all entitled to our opinion, this is mine. Also, being a VERY strong republican and christian I do not support these. Get off my back..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Everyone hates Christians? lol everyone hates muslims

wtf did u just say to me you moot cunt say 2 me face you piece of shit and not over the internet ok

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast