Thanks

Grand Battle Beginner Myths and Tips

Grand Battle is an online MMORTS war game for Android. I have been in love with the game when I firstly played it. It takes me almost half of a year from the beginner to senior. The process is not so easy but really exciting. Here I just want to share my experience of myths and tips about Grand Battle for new players.

Myth 1: The higher the level, the stronger the army

The level’s up is only decided by the upgrading points of building, the more the upgraded buildings or the more the stars the building upgraded, the higher the level you will get. Nevertheless the level doesn’t mean the strong combat power, if your base stays in higher level but with lower combat power, your base will wait to be attacked completely. We should always remember our goal is to tear down enemy’s base provided our base is in good defense.

Tip:
    Upgrading the mighty buildings firstly, including Machine-gun Turret, Mortar Tower, Tanks and airplanes. When these buildings get to full stars, then you can upgrade other buildings. Through which can make the best combat power at the same level compared to the other ways. And it is the best situation if the oracle tank has been 6 stars when the game goes to level 26.

Myth 2: Every Tank is Powerful

Tank is considered as a devastating weapon in general, but actually in Grand Battle, not every tank can be powerful as you imagined, the tanks which really work only contains razorback ,paladin ,challenger and oracle tank.

Tip:
    For beginners, which tank to choose is more important than how to mix the different tanks. My suggestion is you can choose the tank from razorback ,paladin ,challenger and oracle tank in sequence. When these tanks have got enough stars ( generally 6 stars are enough because of the same damage among 6 stars RAZAORBACK, RHINO and CHALLENGER), then the upgrading of other tanks can be taken into account. With the good match of close range and far range tanks, you can attack the enemies and defense your base with the more damage and the less loss.

Myth 3: Air Force is very powerful

Fact is that Air Force is very powerful in the real war, so we may think Air Force can be a very important role in GB. The truth is Air force can only play a good role when you attack enemies. As for the airplane, just like tanks, only RAPTOR and COBRA can be useful. Note that we cannot control the RAPTOR if we commit it, but COBRA can be operated even though it is sent. Also, airplanes are the last members that can be upgraded with a very slow speed, so in the beginning, you just cannot take much advantages of the air force.

Tip:
    When attacking the enemy’s base, RAPTOR can be used to pin down the enemy’s Mortar Towers and Machine-gun Turrets, and COBRA can be committed to bombard the base. The result will be very great if the aircrafts are upgraded to the full stars.

Myth 4: Wall is useless

Most of the new players will feel that wall is the least useful item in the game and many of them will use the wall as the base decoration. However, wall can make the defense stronger if you set the wall in right place. For the reason of far range of soldiers and tanks, wall can protect the buildings from the direct fire from enemies, so that our base can stand more damages.

Tip:
    You cannot protect the whole base for there are only 80 walls in the game. Instead we have to put our walls near the important buildings like Command Center, power plants, Oil Factory and such these things. As regard to wall arrangement, it needs your exploration. You will have a good idea. Also, you can make full use of the mine factory, which will make the huge damage if the mine is used properly.
    Last edited by Jimmy53; 05-12-2014 at 11:31 PM.