Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Combat Arms Error Codes

Ok first of all this is not mine its 100% leeched from George K. ( Kukag )

I just wanted to post this to give an idea of how to fix them and what they are

“How do i fix Error Code = -2, 10060?”

This code is Nexon’s maintenance code. Don’t worry when the maintenance is done, Combat Arms will start up like normally to the update page and your download will be started once finished, then your ready to jump right back into the action. See ya in there soon!c

“I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -22/30022″
    Combat Arms is available to North America, South America and Australia. If you live in any other areas, you will get this error code. Don’t worry though; Combat Arms will soon be available in Europe! Check the official European website.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -21/30021″
    This means that your Nexon account has not yet been verified. Check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= PI, 30004″
    This means that your account had been blocked by the administration due to an infringement of the Terms of Use.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -40″
    The installation files are corrupted. There are several reasons why this may happen.
    Your system might be instable or an application might be interfering with the installation process. Reboot your computer and try installing the game again.
    Your Temporary Internet files might need to be cleared.
    For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and click on Temporary Internet files (or “Delete…”) from the General tab. Select “Delete Files”. This may take several minutes. Once it’s done, download Combat Arms again.
    For Firefox users: Click on Tools, select “Clear Private Data” and then click on “Clear Private Data Now”. Once it’s done, download Combat Arms again.
    Your download manager could be corrupting the downloaded files. If you have a software that you use to manage or accelerate your downloads, we suggest that you turn it off and download Combat Arms without it.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -60/10060″
    This error may result from a temporary traffic overload.
    The servers might be congested. Wait a little bit and try again.
    The servers might be going under maintenance. Click here to find out.
    Your firewall or anti-virus software might be blocking Combat Arms. Make sure that they are set to allow Combat Arms.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -30/31″
    These errors mean that Combat Arms is damaged and will not be able to run.Your system might be unstable. Reboot your computer and try again. If you are still receiving these errors then some game files might be corrupted.
    Uninstall Combat Arms from the Add/Remove programs option from the control panel
    Download Combat Arms
    Reinstall Combat Arms

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -50″
    This error means that the game was unable to patch properly. The downloaded data might be corrupted.
    Reboot your computer and try again.
    For Internet Explorer users: Click on Tools, select Internet Options and click on Temporary Internet files (or “Delete…”) from the General tab. Select “Delete Files”. This may take several minutes. Once it’s done, download Combat Arms again.
    For Firefox users: Click on Tools, select “Clear Private Data” and then click on “Clear Private Data Now”. Once it’s done, download Combat Arms again.
    Your download manager could be corrupting the downloaded files. If you have a software that you use to manage or accelerate your downloads, we suggest that you turn it off and download Combat Arms without it.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -10″
    This is a temporary error. Rebooting the computer should resolve this issue.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -11″
    The system is running an outdated version of DirectX. Download and install the most up to date version of DirectX

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -12″
    This error occurs when the executable file cannot be found. Rebooting the system should resolve this issue. If that doesn’t work, please download Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -13″
    This error can occur due to network instability or a temporary overload in traffic which results in a failure to download the program. Try rebooting the system to fix this error. If that doesn’t fix the problem, delete the Temporary Internet Files from the system
    For Firefox users: Click on Tools, select “Clear Private Data” and then click on “Clear Private Data Now”. Once it’s done, download Combat Arms again
    I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -14″ This error can occur due to network instability or a temporary overload in user traffic which results in a failure to download the program. Try rebooting the system to fix this error. If that doesn’t fix the problem, the game may be blocked by an anti-virus program or a firewall, so contact your network provider to remove the block and try again. Another option is to download Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -20″
    The game information file is corrupt and the system cannot read it. Download Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

Thx for the sticky whitten

Credits to

George K. ( Kukag )
    Last edited by j0elself; 09-22-2009 at 06:34 PM.
    https://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo
    [IMG]https://i463.photobucke*****m/albums/qq360/j0elself/joke0.jpg[/IMG]

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to j0elself For This Useful Post:

-EpicSkillz- (05-27-2011),cpepablito (10-02-2009),cracken7259 (09-24-2009),ibos97 (12-22-2009),jomomma (02-20-2010),jonjon19941 (02-19-2010),m11ty2 (11-11-2009),nick9321 (03-17-2010),nickmoors (08-22-2012),Raymac101 (02-19-2010),thechipmyster (02-24-2010),Trunky (10-06-2009),YoYoAxel (06-04-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j0elself View Post
    Ok first of all this is not mine its 100% leeched from George K. ( Kukag )

CORN DOG POSTED A PROGRAM THAT FIXES THEM IN THE HELP SECTION
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/186-combat...n-program.html
    ^^^ Link to corn dogs post ^^^^^

I justed wanted to post this to give an idea of how to fix them and what they are

“How do i fix Error Code = -2, 10060?”

This code is Nexon’s maintenance code. Don’t worry when the maintenance is done, Combat Arms will start up like normally to the update page and your download will be started once finished, then your ready to jump right back into the action. See ya in there soon!c

“I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -22/30022″
    Combat Arms is available to North America, South America and Australia. If you live in any other areas, you will get this error code. Don’t worry though; Combat Arms will soon be available in Europe! Check the official European website.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -21/30021″
    This means that your Nexon account has not yet been verified. Check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= PI, 30004″
    This means that your account had been blocked by the administration due to an infringement of the Terms of Use.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -40″
    The installation files are corrupted. There are several reasons why this may happen.
    Your system might be instable or an application might be interfering with the installation process. Reboot your computer and try installing the game again.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -60/10060″
    This error may result from a temporary traffic overload.
    The servers might be congested. Wait a little bit and try again.
    The servers might be going under maintenance. Click here to find out.
    Your firewall or anti-virus software might be blocking Combat Arms. Make sure that they are set to allow Combat Arms.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -30/31″
    These errors mean that Combat Arms is damaged and will not be able to run.Your system might be unstable. Reboot your computer and try again. If you are still receiving these errors then some game files might be corrupted.
    Uninstall Combat Arms from the Add/Remove programs option from the control panel
    Download Combat Arms
    Reinstall Combat Arms

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -50″
    This error means that the game was unable to patch properly. The downloaded data might be corrupted.
    Reboot your computer and try again.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -10″
    This is a temporary error. Rebooting the computer should resolve this issue.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -11″
    The system is running an outdated version of DirectX. Download and install the most up to date version of DirectX

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -12″
    This error occurs when the executable file cannot be found. Rebooting the system should resolve this issue. If that doesn’t work, please download Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -13″
    This error can occur due to network instability or a temporary overload in traffic which results in a failure to download the program. Try rebooting the system to fix this error. If that doesn’t fix the problem, delete the Temporary Internet Files from the system
    For Firefox users: Click on Tools, select “Clear Private Data” and then click on “Clear Private Data Now”. Once it’s done, download Combat Arms again
    I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -14″ This error can occur due to network instability or a temporary overload in user traffic which results in a failure to download the program. Try rebooting the system to fix this error. If that doesn’t fix the problem, the game may be blocked by an anti-virus program or a firewall, so contact your network provider to remove the block and try again. Another option is to download Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

I’m getting this error: “ErrorCode= -20″
    The game information file is corrupt and the system cannot read it. Download Combat Arms and reinstall the game.

Credits to

George K. ( Kukag )
    thats not a program that fix's them its a program to tell you what each is.

i also posted this a while back, but nice you added it back. will help some people out.
    stickied now in the help section.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitten For This Useful Post:

j0elself (09-22-2009),Raymac101 (02-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I dont think you guys realize but George K leeched that and u leeched it form him
    The original one was from the combat arms website under
    the FAQ button.
    No Signature

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kay911kay For This Useful Post:

cracken7259 (09-24-2009),Raymac101 (02-19-2010)

Thanks
    Could u post up the error code for the weopon glitch i think its 63
    I am a noob. I do not like Pros.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehhaxors For This Useful Post:

Raymac101 (02-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kay911kay View Post
    I dont think you guys realize but George K leeched that and u leeched it form him
    The original one was from the combat arms website under
    the FAQ button.
    lmfao what a fag copying stuff and then people giving him credit...this noob doesn't disserve any credit...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    wow this is very very useful thanks man :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roooty View Post
    wow this is very very useful thanks man :P
    wutusay bich? im watchin u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    LOL Shuddup Legendary you fucking Troll

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Trunky For This Useful Post:

Raymac101 (02-19-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ok now imma troll u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    omg ur a real pain u know that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Yuss.
    Legendary justs wants to Troll you so he can Spam and get Posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    omg ur a real pain u know that
    phuck you tristan
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunky View Post
    Yuss.
    Legendary justs wants to Troll you so he can Spam and get Posts
    I'm actually trying to find out how long I could troll as such without being banned.

when your at 1.5k posts who cares about spamming your not gonna get yourself into a respectable position by having a post count of 2k,3k or such because then all those ppl will be at 4k,5k etc.

If I wanted a high post count I would've have been an active poster since I joined back in 08, but I don't care...
    yer your right on that one
    Newp wrong

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    yer your right on that one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    i dont really care btw i am sorry to the owner of the thread for all this crap
    plz forgive me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Yeah. Face it Legendary.
    Stumpy is gonna Close this. and you suck my balls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast