Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by riesyablackshot View Post
    You Use Weapon Hack? Can Share Bypass? I never try weapon hack before! please share to me! @xredkillerx
    ill release after i found the solution

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by yulu View Post
    You should find "Universal adresss for each item"(Adress and Offset) bcuz this adress of Knife, ssg82, mp5, frag granada, M16 and others change all the time after re-login and is differents for others PC's... I already did a trainer, but need bypass for works my objective now is write a DLL that no need bypass.
    hey yulu, can i help you with doing hacks?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    You should find "Universal adresss for each item"(Adress and Offset) bcuz this adress of Knife, ssg82, mp5, frag granada, M16 and others change all the time after re-login and is differents for others PC's... I already did a trainer, but need bypass for works my objective now is write a DLL that no need bypass.
    Seriously, are you fucking kidding me ? The address or bytes whom some might say, can be found in totalitem file , it's the same for everyone's computer and the value does'nt change after you re-login. But, if you want to create a dll or vb executable application, offsets are needed. Currently hooks like VMT Hooking are detected, even VIP Hacks uses a bypass. If you want to create a undetected dll, you must create a new way of hooking. BACKD00R used DIP Engine, i'll give clues till here. Bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
    Seriously, are you fucking kidding me ? The address or bytes whom some might say, can be found in totalitem file , it's the same for everyone's computer and the value does'nt change after you re-login. But, if you want to create a dll or vb executable application, offsets are needed. Currently hooks like VMT Hooking are detected, even VIP Hacks uses a bypass. If you want to create a undetected dll, you must create a new way of hooking. BACKD00R used DIP Engine, i'll give clues till here. Bye
    I know, on my firsts tests I was catching adress wrong that really changed all the time on CE after re-login and others pc, but no I know all steps right, chaging rights adress to 1 byte, its so easy... already tested on 3 differents pc and working

Quote Originally Posted by xredkillerx View Post
    hey yulu, can i help you with doing hacks?
    the last maintenence bypass was patched, so, when bypass will updated,I'll help u...
    Last edited by Minerva; 05-15-2014 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks
    You will need a bypass for that as GameGuard performs CRC checks just like HackShield or any other Anti Cheats.
    It's not called a universal address, but we use those you call it as a AOB or Array Of Byte.
    It helps us find a single(?) address as the address is not STATIC. That is the use of AOBs.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Caezer99 For This Useful Post:

Minerva (05-15-2014)

Thanks
    You don't know shit about VMT hooking. Don't act as if you're fucking good. What yulu meant by values, was the address. The addresses are not static as BlackShot loads them on startup. That is why we need a AOB to scan for a single address. He is making a memory hack in this case. Not a D3D. You only hook DrawIndexedPrimitive for doing hacks like Chams, WireFrame, WallHack Etc. You don't need DIP for Memory Hacks... He's just changing a single byte/value.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caezer99 For This Useful Post:

Minerva (05-15-2014),xredkillerx (05-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    please behave, everyone have a feeling, so dont be selfish. respect others and others will respect you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
    You will need a bypass for that as GameGuard performs CRC checks just like HackShield or any other Anti Cheats.
    It's not called a universal address, but we use those you call it as a AOB or Array Of Byte.
    It helps us find a single(?) address as the address is not STATIC. That is the use of AOBs.
    You don't know shit about VMT hooking. Don't act as if you're fucking good. What yulu meant by values, was the address. The addresses are not static as BlackShot loads them on startup. That is why we need a AOB to scan for a single address. He is making a memory hack in this case. Not a D3D. You only hook DrawIndexedPrimitive for doing hacks like Chams, WireFrame, WallHack Etc. You don't need DIP for Memory Hacks... He's just changing a single byte/value.
    Yep dude, I mean that, I just said in others words.
    Last edited by Minerva; 05-15-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks
    Yep dude, I mean that, I just said in others words.
    Yes I know. I was explaining it in a clearer English that people could understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    but to me , if we inject any wallhack or chams we gonna get ban . Memory hacks undetected so far

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Farah[Aisyah] View Post
    but to me , if we inject any wallhack or chams we gonna get ban . Memory hacks undetected so far
    Nope, even if i inject with detected/undetected dlls i don't get ban LOL

Thanks
    dont share to u only . share to all of us

Thanks
    how to do ? BTW if u already made the hack..share with me

Thanks
    how to download this hack

Thanks
    Hmm.Is there a way wherein we can save/scan dynamic addresses so that we wont have to scan again and again everytime we restart the game?
    I'm not that familiar with CE , but I've read about pointers and stuff but I don't quite understand what exactly they are for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast