Thanks

Exclamation AVA Beta in English

Heres an HD sr25 montage gameplay in JAP of ava.

I heard its supposed to be like cod4, Im downloading the beta right now from ava.ijji.com

(Sry didnt know what section to post, Everyone ON combat arms is talking about ava)

/discuss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    In thirty minutes the CBT officially opens up.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Yeah i know, I cant wait.

Dave add ava section so we dont have to spam others >=(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This game came out be for cod 4 I can't run the UE right so I only see half the people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
    Yeah i know, I cant wait.

Dave add ava section so we dont have to spam others >=(
    He already did. Go check :L

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    He already did. Go check :L
    Lol, didnt see before.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Finally kicked my comp enough for the thhing to run properly -_-. Finally its time to play > WOOT!

- Dwight D. Eisenhower