Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by hermeticlock View Post
    Something worth saying:
    You put your code into notepad and save it as a .ahk, then you need to open your auto hot key folder, and hit the compiler folder, then select the application that says ahk2.exe

Open your .ahk file into that program and then hit convert. You are then good to go, you can use your new bot.

Something else that should be noted, if you ever want to know how to make the bot do different things, like for example, send messages, then you can go back to your auto hot key folder, then click the auto script writer folder. Open up the auto script writer in that folder (it has a top hat icon).

Then hit the play button on that program, and then in your browser, do whatever it is you want the bot to do, it'll record your pixel locations, and all of your clicks and convert that into code.

Just copy and paste that into a notepad file, don't forget to make it loop, and dont forget to make sure you can stop it at anytime by pressing the escape button. Additionally, you may want to change the amount of time your mouse "sleeps."

The default code that the OP posted will make your mouse sleep for .5 seconds. Because 500 converts to 1/2 of a second, 1,000 would be 1 second, 10,000 would be 10 seconds, 60,000 a minute, and so on.

You will go afk in Epic Duel after 15 minutes, so if you want a bot to just keep you in a room and prevent you from going afk, you would want it do be 840,000. Make sure you don't include the commas in these numbers, 800,000 needs to be:

sleep, 800000

If anyone has any further questions I would be more than happy to help you out. I have been using these types of bots since early 2010 in this game.
    Useful information, thank you.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No problem, it just seemed like there was a bit missing from the tutorial haha.

Thanks
    Would someone be willing to teamview with me because i am terrible at this stuff and need some help understanding it.
    Last edited by alfredosauce212; 12-26-2014 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I could help you.

Thanks
    they cought me botting and banned my account!!!!!tell me some way to be undetected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by extreme hacker View Post
    they cought me botting and banned my account!!!!!tell me some way to be undetected
    Don't do it for extended periods of time.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    So the script is pretty much a macro then, right? As in you tell it what to do and then it repeats it over and over again, unlike bots for other games that send packages of information.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBeast893 View Post
    So the script is pretty much a macro then, right? As in you tell it what to do and then it repeats it over and over again, unlike bots for other games that send packages of information.
    Flash AS has a mouse event reference that people can use to make bots like LeBot with, I'm not too sure if those bots use in game stuff to click places if that's where you were getting at with "packages of information". I think it's all preset in the file, if AQW were to change the location of an exit to the other side of the screen LeBot would not work for that specific whatever but that's just an example. I don't really know anything about AQW I'm just assuming all of this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12