Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Nice work dude i dont know and im not sure if i should add u to my r3spect list

Thanks
    hey would you mine posting where we might find these files, or attach them to the thread.

if you can't attach them to the thread, just pm me the link for the .dll files.
    i think i will work on a bypass

thanks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whitten For This Useful Post:

Rocco (09-23-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
    hey would you mine posting where we might find these files, or attach them to the thread.

if you can't attach them to the thread, just pm me the link for the .dll files.
    i think i will work on a bypass

thanks.
    Good Luck! I think you will fix it! Will you release a pub or private?
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    it don't matter if its pub or private just as long as it is broken I want to gut the son of a bitch nexon for what they have done to site's and to MPGH in the Past..
    its not my fault my bullet found your face..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    the .dll and hurestics files are inthe hshield folder
    eaglent.sys is in the system32\drivers folder

that stuff posted up above for eaglent.sys is the hslog which is almost useless

im going to grab one of my live linux cds later and boot to linux and search my harddrives for the eagle files,in doing so if they are infact hidden and cant be viewed threw windows i will be bale to find them while using linux as my operating system

i had no idea how many people in ca are on mpgh...i went in a game, and there was a room called "lol2much fly hack" and everybody had it...it was fun...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Wow. You really do seem to know a lot about this lolz. What types of programs are you using. Surely your not searching for all of these addresses with just the standard CheatEngine? I imagine to finde the addresses inside a .dll would be really difficult. Could you even use a debugger because the files aren't .exe???

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Wow. You really do seem to know a lot about this lolz. What types of programs are you using. Surely your not searching for all of these addresses with just the standard CheatEngine? I imagine to finde the addresses inside a .dll would be really difficult. Could you even use a debugger because the files aren't .exe???
    olly will open the .dll files except they are packed with thimedia and most of them will crash olly

i have another program secifically for pulling functions and addies out of .dll files
    that i was going to post,but i changed my mind cause its the only one program i know of that works and i dont want nexon to get there hands on it

edit on second though i will post it im going to encrypt the file and passowrd protect the rar

ppl will have to pm me to get the password and encryption ket to use it

i had no idea how many people in ca are on mpgh...i went in a game, and there was a room called "lol2much fly hack" and everybody had it...it was fun...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz2much View Post
    olly will open the .dll files except they are packed with thimedia and most of them will crash olly

i have another program secifically for pulling functions and addies out of .dll files
    that i was going to post,but i changed my mind cause its the only one program i know of that works and i dont want nexon to get there hands on it

edit on second though i will post it im going to encrypt the file and passowrd protect the rar

ppl will have to pm me to get the password and encryption ket to use it
    Lolz yesterday i unpacked the ehscv.dll but WHAT WAS MY SURPRISE? when i loaded CA, HSupdate.exe downloaded & overwrite all the time ehscv.dll, so i lose my unpacked dll

I can unpack again the dll, but hsupdate overwrites again. I'd like to work in this project. Both.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Damned Themida >_> ! I heard it's almost impossible to crack because it hides in the kernel and the intructions are processed by the Themida converter thing at runtime o_O?! And I would really appreciate whatever tools ur using.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    broly no need to unpack just use this tool
    same for you why06 heres tyhe tool for the dlls i was talking about

pm me for the rar archive password and also for the decyrtpion key
    the encryption program is included inside the rar archive

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolz2much For This Useful Post:

broly7 (09-23-2009),why06 (09-23-2009)

Thanks
    I've scanned with "".exe ehscv.dll. This program only shows dll functions. What can i do with it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by broly7 View Post
    I've scanned with "".exe ehscv.dll. This program only shows dll functions. What can i do with it?
    that program just gave u every function in the .dll and its memory adress,the only problem is tyhe functions in ehscv.dll are not labeled.

but now u can open that .dll in olly and take those adresses u have and set a breakpoint on each one and follow each code

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    WOW...you guys are very smart... BTW, nice way to pick apart HS...

I think if you know c++ you already know this method and other methods to bypass..

Always remember guys, in the world of hacking, anything is possible. (as long as it's legal :P)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow i never all that shit from hackshield nice post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz2much View Post
    that program just gave u every function in the .dll and its memory adress,the only problem is tyhe functions in ehscv.dll are not labeled.

but now u can open that .dll in olly and take those adresses u have and set a breakpoint on each one and follow each code
    Wow. This program is incredible. It just rips apart .dll and gives you the addresses to each function, even the names of them. I suppose if we find the right one to attack we could detour the function. Ofcourse I'm not completely sure how to detour functions not part of the native Windows API.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast