Hey guys, just spamming here, i'm usually at mpgh, reading threads not posting so yeah... anyway heres what im posting about... *******!

******* is the place to go to buy the coolest stuff at the lowest prices, watch exclusive video, discover new music, play the hottest games, hang out with your friends - and get rewarded for just about EVERYTHING you do on the site.

One other thing you’ll love about ******* are PTZ (or “Pointz”). PTZ are *******’ proprietary loyalty “currency” that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on *******. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences.

Too Good to Be True? ******* is funded by Liberty Media, one of the largest media companies in the US. The Chief Executive Officer of ******* is Kathy Savitt, a former executive at Amazon.com and American Eagle Outfitters.

Right now ******* is a private site so to register for an account you will need to get invited by an account holder. Here's my email so you guys can email me for an invite.
okatokat157@gmail.com