Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Naruto 679....lets not.

No. Just....just no. I will not comment this week on Kishi's god awful writing, the fat Midara, or how Sakura could have finally died for something interesting to happen, but didn't. It's not worth it. The series is dead now, say goodbye to the only think naruto had going for it.

SO! How about that bleach huh? Fucking loving this thunder chick. Ichigo? Yeah he's op, kinda "meh" till he pulls out some real power. I'm sure he'll double-bankai against Juha, but damn, this thunder chick.....Its pretty fun to watch. Dunno why, she's practically just filler/cannon fodder till the real enemies show up, but I'm digging her character right now.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-04-2014 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Didn't read it but you just noticed it's not worth the read? I figured episode 5.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Yeah idk what it is about this blonde girl, her character just seems so likeable... But also the kind of character that'll get cut down like what happened with Halibel during the Aizen arc. I hope she doesn't die and ends up in a doujinshi or some shit lol. But on a serious note, Kubo's really slowing down the pace of what happens in the chapters and some of the captains haven't been shown at all recently. Still wanting to see Kyouraku's bankai, as well as all of the other ones that haven't been shown.

And now I consider Naruto to be about as good as it's German intro, in slow-mo.

Thanks
    There's basically no reason to keep it going since Kaguya is the ultimate villain(it's the sage of the six path's mom and she's the one who ate the fruit from the shinju tree). Idk how the creators are gonna pull next week's edition, probably some bs to make Sasuke stay alive like they did when Madara stabbed him in the chest.

Thanks
    This was some cringe worthy shit. What chapter do I need to start Bleach from if I've watched the Soul Society arc in the anime? It's about time I got into One Piece and Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Didn't read it but you just noticed it's not worth the read? I figured episode 5.
    Really? I actually liked the beginning of Naruto.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I'm officially done with Naruto.
    Bleach, on the other hand, is always awesome. Can't wait to see everyone true potential and how everyone fights together. Haven't seen everyone fight together in awhile

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
    Yeah idk what it is about this blonde girl, her character just seems so likeable... But also the kind of character that'll get cut down like what happened with Halibel during the Aizen arc. I hope she doesn't die and ends up in a doujinshi or some shit lol. But on a serious note, Kubo's really slowing down the pace of what happens in the chapters and some of the captains haven't been shown at all recently. Still wanting to see Kyouraku's bankai, as well as all of the other ones that haven't been shown.
    Yeah I'm hoping she doesn't fall to the halibel fate.(which was pretty stupid after all that hype).

Regarding bankai.....i'm ok with it as-is. Sure I'd like to Zaraki's and others, but I'm ok with it.

Wanna see the revamped byakuya.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Fucking @Empire, I love waiting for these weekly haha

Naruto: Wow, this whole chapter was bullshit. I mean, Madara as he was made me fucking cringe, but did you really have to bring the old lore of Naruto back? I mean, fuck. Next chapter, the old guy who gave Naruto and Sasuke their powers is gonna come and wreck her pussy. Called it.

Bleach: That team of girls is fucking priceless. I love all of them, and I like how Byakuya is now actually nice to Rukia, took him over 500 chapters to get that done. I mean, that asshole shoulda gotten his ass whooped in the Ginjo ark by Tsukishima, but NOOOOOOO. It had to be Quincys to open his heart. Fucking ridiculous. That blonde girl is gonna get fucking mopped by Ichigo obviously, but I hope they stay.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Metamyota View Post
    Fucking @Empire, I love waiting for these weekly haha

Naruto: Wow, this whole chapter was bullshit. I mean, Madara as he was made me fucking cringe, but did you really have to bring the old lore of Naruto back? I mean, fuck. Next chapter, the old guy who gave Naruto and Sasuke their powers is gonna come and wreck her pussy. Called it.

Bleach: That team of girls is fucking priceless. I love all of them, and I like how Byakuya is now actually nice to Rukia, took him over 500 chapters to get that done. I mean, that asshole shoulda gotten his ass whooped in the Ginjo ark by Tsukishima, but NOOOOOOO. It had to be Quincys to open his heart. Fucking ridiculous. That blonde girl is gonna get fucking mopped by Ichigo obviously, but I hope they stay.
    Yeah the last "girl team" stayed, even though they kinda sucked. And halibel......i think is alive?

Either way, those bitches need more panels.

I also liked how rukia's bankei was "absolute zero" and it could hurt her. That's pretty damn cool to see tbh. Kubo does a good job with fire and ice. Lightning.....not so much tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yeah the last "girl team" stayed, even though they kinda sucked. And halibel......i think is alive?

Either way, those bitches need more panels.

I also liked how rukia's bankei was "absolute zero" and it could hurt her. That's pretty damn cool to see tbh. Kubo does a good job with fire and ice. Lightning.....not so much tho.
    Halibel is held captive, but she will make a comeback soon. Also, Rukia's Bankai was awesome. I like how she is still not in full control as well. I liked in the Ginjou Ark that Byakuya's Zenbon Zakura Kageyoshi could kill him as well.

I didn't know you were into Bleach as well, pretty happy rn.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I dunno, this chapter just filled my head with the lady hokages and kyaguya having some pom pom if u know wat i mean, its random ik. chapter sucked tho, haven't read bleach yet might move on.