Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Serious discussion on HealthCare

Originally I was pro government healthcare... But now, I'm more and more against it.

1) I'm perfectly healthy
    2) It's anti-capitalist
    3) I have to pay for something, and I receive no benefit (and probably won't ever need it).
    4) I have to pay for fat people who can't keep their fucking mouth shut
    5) I have to pay for people who chose to smoke

(The last three depends on the health care bill that might get passed)

What the fuck ever happened to personal responsibility? If someone decides to fucking eat 10 cows, good for them, I'm not going to pay for your shit when you are on the fucking hospital bed.

Where the fuck has personal responsibility gone?

This is interfering with Natural Selection/evolution. The retards die. The government wants everyone to put a soda tax to ward off people getting fat? What the fuck, why the fuck should I have to pay just because morons decide to get fat off 10 gallons of soda each day..

I'm starting to hate America.
    Last edited by arunforce; 09-25-2009 at 09:05 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    well in england we already have free national health care.
    and it should stay that way, but self inflicted shit should be paid for by the person
    there has been alot of talk of free plastic surgrey being removed. i think thats bullshit
    they should judge it case by case, some one who had a can of petrol poored overthem and set alight
    by muslims ect should get it, someone who wants bigger tits, fuck dat.

self induced suffers should be left to suffer imo.

i would advise usa against it, it would endup costing billions to switch over.
    usa has a large problem already of people going there for paid healthcare and free would just
    be inviting more sand ******s to come stay.

also you got mexicans, i dont know how bad the problem is of them working and living illegaly actually is though.
    Last edited by GG2GG; 09-25-2009 at 09:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Originally I was pro government healthcare... But now, I'm more and more against it.

1) I'm perfectly healthy
    2) It's anti-capitalist
    3) I have to pay for something, and I receive no benefit (and probably won't ever need it).
    4) I have to pay for fat people who can't keep their fucking mouth shut
    5) I have to pay for people who chose to smoke

(The last three depends on the health care bill that might get passed)

What the fuck ever happened to personal responsibility? If someone decides to fucking eat 10 cows, good for them, I'm not going to pay for your shit when you are on the fucking hospital bed.

Where the fuck has personal responsibility gone?

This is interfering with Natural Selection/evolution. The retards die. The government wants everyone to put a soda tax to ward off people getting fat? What the fuck, why the fuck should I have to pay just because morons decide to get fat off 10 gallons of soda each day..

I'm starting to hate America.
    I'm getting the impression that you don't necessarily have a problem with socialized healthcare but a problem with American culture, which is understandable, when you grow up in a society with a mentality of consumption as apposed to moderation and concern for ones community, you're gonna have trouble.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I'm getting the impression that you don't necessarily have a problem with socialized healthcare but a problem with American culture, which is understandable, when you grow up in a society with a mentality of consumption as apposed to moderation and concern for ones community, you're gonna have trouble.
    QFT. Aruns a biased fagget

Live the life of a negro Arun . Socialized healthcare would be a dream come true.

Thanks
    just pay bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjlasjla View Post
    just pay bitch
    You don't seem to understand just how expensive medical procedures are here in the US.

https://www.nchc.org/facts/cost.shtml
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 09-26-2009 at 03:38 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    He's not from the USA. Can't hold him accountable for his stupidity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    someone who wants bigger tits, fuck dat.
    Get out. JUST GET OUT!

Joke, I agree with you completely

But anywho, I'm Australian and don't seem to have these problems?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Universal health care is implemented in all industrialized countries, with the exception of the United States. It is also provided in many developing countries.

Source: Insuring America's Health: Principles and Recommendations - Institute of Medicine

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I think Nationwide Health care at LOWER cost, would be much better, sort of a compromise b/w what Canada and England have and what we have, where the government is not solely responsible, but contains the prices to a national average, Right now I'm paying over $115 dollars a month for my health care, something (Thank God) I have used few times. But the costs for simple things are getting ridiculously pricey, Congress needs to step in and say enough is enough. Capitalism works, to a point. I just fail to see why people in the Hill cannot compromise, put the political BS aside, and do what you're being payed to do, help the nation.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well, I don't really care what people over consume, I just don't want to be held liable.

I'm fine with health care as long as it's the kid walking on the sidewalk that gets hit by a drunk driver, not the fat ass that goes to McDonalds every day and has heart failure.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Well, I don't really care what people over consume, I just don't want to be held liable.

I'm fine with health care as long as it's the kid walking on the sidewalk that gets hit by a drunk driver, not the fat ass that goes to McDonalds every day and has heart failure.
    So you're advocating selective-treatment basing whether someone deserves to live on their lifestyle? The lifestyle that your own media propagates? Eat, Eat, Eat, Consume, Consume, Consume, Buy, Buy, Buy. Too fat? Pay for lipo. Too ugly? Pay for plastic surgery. Too tired? Pay for energy drinks. Too low of self-esteem? Pay for these expensive clothes so you look better then everyone else. And do you know who profits off of your fatness, your ugliness, your low-energy, your low self-esteem?

This guy:

And these guys:
    [IMG]https://www.ngpharm*****m/media/media-news/infographics/090909-NGP-Pharmacost.png[/IMG]

BTW this is what 1 billion dollars looks like in $100 denominations

Eat, fatties, eat,
    Here this should help you get more bang for your buck:
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 09-26-2009 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    So you're advocating selective-treatment basing whether someone deserves to live on their lifestyle? The lifestyle that your own media propagates? Eat, Eat, Eat, Consume, Consume, Consume, Buy, Buy, Buy. Too fat? Pay for lipo. Too ugly? Pay for plastic surgery. Too tired? Pay for energy drinks. Too low of self-esteem? Pay for these expensive clothes so you look better then everyone else. And do you know who profits off of your fatness, your ugliness, your low-energy, your low self-esteem?

This guy:

And these guys:
    [IMG]https://www.ngpharm*****m/media/media-news/infographics/090909-NGP-Pharmacost.png[/IMG]

BTW this is what 1 billion dollars looks like in $100 denominations
    Yes. It's not my media, I don't own it. I didn't go out and eat McDonalds every time I see a fucking burger on the screen, if some people don't have the self-control to not to control their urges, I should have to pay?

Too fat? Pay for lipo. Too ugly? Pay for plastic surgery. Too tired? Pay for energy drinks. Too low of self-esteem? Pay for these expensive clothes so you look better then everyone else.
    Yes, like I said, if someone makes a bad choice, they should pay. If someone gets hurt because of someone else's bad choice, they shouldn't have to pay.

There is a difference between Darwinism and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    How will paroxysm overcome that one?. Will Arun have another witty remark? Will Liz give more suggestions for inflation? We shall see on the next episode of fuck you jigaboo!!

Have a good night people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yes. It's not my media, I don't own it. I didn't go out and eat McDonalds every time I see a fucking burger on the screen, if some people don't have the self-control to not to control their urges, I should have to pay?

Yes, like I said, if someone makes a bad choice, they should pay. If someone gets hurt because of someone else's bad choice, they shouldn't have to pay.

There is a difference between Darwinism and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    I totally agree, that we need to change American culture, turn it towards a healthier, safer and environmentaly-friendlier lifestyle. But denying Bob access to a hospital when he's having a heart-attack is sadism.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast