Thanks

Running MYSQL for phoenix need some help.

Ive used mysql before but ive had to import the database ect.... what version do you have to use here.
    I assume struct.sql is the database.

Just trying to figure out this part, i have the rest done, edited ips ect.....but i cant get on because i have no sql server

Ok now both servers are crashing, All i did was edit the IP in lists.cs and adminserver.cs i dont know where the logs are if there are any

ok nevermind, they are crashing with no editing at all, redownloaded everything from the git, compiled it from the sln, they listen for like 1 min then disappear, cant find logs, and no errors.

Ok so i ran em from a dos window it doesnt look like they are crashing just closing after a period of time, any one know why this would happen

Ok found the database.cs, changed the user name and password, set mysql up to use the same user name and password rebuilt the project. Opened the db in navicat, made a new database named rotmg, sourced in structs.sql. Ran the server and I get CISCO77644 is now allowed to connect to this server.

OK i followed the tutorials but i still get 192.168.1.1 which is my routers IP is not allowed to connect to this mysql server, anyone know why that would happen, its only when i run the client.
    Last edited by Astal; 06-09-2014 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks
    use 127.0.0.1

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMaree For This Useful Post:

Mitcheel (06-11-2014)