Thread: religions

Thanks

religions

Hey All its my Frist Time Here in this forum =)
    My name : Hossam u can call me Sam or KidRock

All religions guide you to good and peace
    For myself I respect the good people No matters What religion They are
    Religions, at least make us Really human beings
    Therefore, I ask you all to Respect religions

(Islam vs Western World )
    Must Change xD religion fighting Countrys there is muslims people in Western World How Come xD they will fight them self !

So The name of the subforum not right So admin Fix it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    What about us who aren't religious? Like for example the atheists, like me. Does the fact that I have no religion, make me a bad human?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Hi Hussam i am abdulrhman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    hey sam but th thing u wrote is gay... as paroxysm said
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    What about us who aren't religious? Like for example the atheists, like me. Does the fact that I have no religion, make me a bad human?
    Wouldn't atheist counts as religious sense you do not belives in a God or others things?

Therefore you belives in scientific belifs, which means you are religious.

I might be wrong. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    its more along the basic lines of he has beliefs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Wouldn't atheist counts as religious sense you do not belives in a God or others things?

Therefore you belives in scientific belifs, which means you are religious.

I might be wrong. :/
    1. Atheists don't "believe" in science.
    atheists don't believe in Gods or Goddesses.
    Saying atheists believe in science is like saying Muslims like the New York Mets, completely irrelevant.

2. Being scientific minded... sure you can call that belief, I BELIEVE in Physical Evidence And Logical Reasoning. (PEARLism)

3. But what you can't call science is faith:
    (1) : belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof
    faith - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    Refering directly to definition B1, the basis of science is evidence, there for science doesn't require faith.
    To define someone based on what they don't believe is problematic. Would you prefer If i referred to you as an Invisible Pink Unicorn Denialist? IPUD? Or an Islam-denialist instead of calling you Jewish? (You are Jewish right?)
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 10-07-2009 at 11:46 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    His saying you believe in evolution, from somewhat we come from apes. Atheists can believe in that, its science.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    1. Atheists don't "believe" in science.
    atheists don't believe in Gods or Goddesses.
    Saying atheists believe in science is like saying Muslims like the New York Mets, completely irrelevant.

2. Being scientific minded... sure you can call that belief, I BELIEVE in Physical Evidence And Logical Reasoning. (PEARLism)

3. But what you can't call science is faith:
    (1) : belief and trust in and loyalty to God (2) : belief in the traditional doctrines of a religion b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof
    faith - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    Refering directly to definition B1, the basis of science is evidence, there for science doesn't require faith.
    To define someone based on what they don't believe is problematic. Would you prefer If i referred to you as an Invisible Pink Unicorn Denialist? IPUD? Or an Islam-denialist instead of calling you Jewish? (You are Jewish right?)
    I wouldn't really care what you call me, as long if you're not trying and be a jerk about it.

I see your logic and accepts it.

I am Messianic Jewish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

A form of Christianity and Judaism to combine into one faith. :3

'Messianic Judaism is a religious movement that differs from mainstream Christianity and from Judaism by combining elements of each into a single faith.
    Like other Christians, its adherents believe that Jesus of Nazareth, whom they call Yeshua, is the resurrected Messiah and often the Divine Savior.[1][2][3] Messianic Judaism adds to this some observance of Jewish Law, which is not generally practiced (and often discouraged) in Christian churches.[4] These observances include observing Jewish Shabbat, abstaining from pork, shellfish, and other foods banned by Jewish law, and observing Jewish holidays. As of 2003, there were at least 150 Messianic synagogues in the U.S. and over 400 worldwide.[5] By 2008, the number of Messianics in the United States was around a quarter million.[6] The number of Messianic Jews in Israel is reported to be anywhere between 6,000 and 15,000 members, including the mainly Messianic Jewish village of Yad HaShmona, near Jerusalem'.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 10-08-2009 at 11:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I wouldn't really care what you call me, as long if you're not trying and be a jerk about it.

I see your logic and accepts it.

I am Messianic Jewish

Messianic Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A form of Christianity and Judaism to combine into one faith. :3

'Messianic Judaism is a religious movement that differs from mainstream Christianity and from Judaism by combining elements of each into a single faith.
    Like other Christians, its adherents believe that Jesus of Nazareth, whom they call Yeshua, is the resurrected Messiah and often the Divine Savior.[1][2][3] Messianic Judaism adds to this some observance of Jewish Law, which is not generally practiced (and often discouraged) in Christian churches.[4] These observances include observing Jewish Shabbat, abstaining from pork, shellfish, and other foods banned by Jewish law, and observing Jewish holidays. As of 2003, there were at least 150 Messianic synagogues in the U.S. and over 400 worldwide.[5] By 2008, the number of Messianics in the United States was around a quarter million.[6] The number of Messianic Jews in Israel is reported to be anywhere between 6,000 and 15,000 members, including the mainly Messianic Jewish village of Yad HaShmona, near Jerusalem'.
    (When I called you Jewish I didn't mean it as a derogatory term, but a description of your faith)

Messianic Judaism, interesting, didn't know that religion existed, considering there is like 300 thousand of you guys it's no big shock I don't know.
    I have no issue with people having their own faiths, what I have issue with is people who claim that the only people that have good morals and ethics are those that follow their ancient scrolls. That some how since I don't believe in their god or gods, that I'm somehow morally-retarded, that I would kill on a dime if the law wasn't there to stop me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    (When I called you Jewish I didn't mean it as a derogatory term, but a description of your faith)

Messianic Judaism, interesting, didn't know that religion existed, considering there is like 300 thousand of you guys it's no big shock I don't know.
    I have no issue with people having their own faiths, what I have issue with is people who claim that the only people that have good morals and ethics are those that follow their ancient scrolls. That some how since I don't believe in their god or gods, that I'm somehow morally-retarded, that I would kill on a dime if the law wasn't there to stop me.
    I don't mind, I dislike being called a Jew, not that it what I dislike, the term Jew is often use as a racist or a word to insult someone and not really a well liked word.

Sense, I find you an intelligent person. I don't mind if you call me that, but anyways. I left Israel because of that, we are not treated very well and someone was bombed too.

I really don't care about your faith, if you belives into a raping children God, I really don't care, just don't touch mine and insults my intelligent and people.

In common sense, I am frowned on because I am a 'rich ass' Jew and I killed 'innocent' Palestinians. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie
    I don't mind, I dislike being called a Jew, not that it what I dislike, the term Jew is often use as a racist or a word to insult someone and not really a well liked word.
    or maybe because

[/troll]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I pity you, I won't spread anymore argument sense all you see is hate.

You hate the Jewish people and yet you're using our software? Antivirus? Firewall?

I congrats of how much of a hypocrite you really are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I pity you, I won't spread anymore argument sense all you see is hate.

You hate the Jewish people and yet you're using our software? Antivirus? Firewall?

I congrats of how much of a hypocrite you really are.
    You're talking like i got my pc as a donation from Jews
    i dont even use antivirus/firewalls
    and Tbh,All i see in your posts is bullshit