Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

Manga Sports Recommendations

So yeah I'm just gonna recommend three sports mangas that I think aren't really that popular and you guys can do the same if you want. Anyways, the two that I recommend are Ahiru no Sora, Giant Killing and One Outs.

The first one, Ahiru no Sora is a Basketball manga that reminds me of Slam Dunk but with a kind of completely opposite main character and in my opinion, just as good games that are realistic and not like KnB. It's also got an older style of art which I think fits it better and the other characters also have that Slam Dunk feel. It's still ongoing and has 122 chapters so far.

The second one I want to recommend is Giant Killing. It's a Football(Soccer) manga where a former player who left the team to coach overseas comes back a few years later to coach his team once again to raise them to become the best in Japan. I'm terrible at writing what this is about without going into too much detail or spoiling anything so fuck it, it's quite good in my opinion.

The last one that I'm recommending is called One Outs. I think it's more psychological than it is baseball, but it's by far the best of the three I'm recommending. Main character is a genius and badass. The whole thing through and through is solid except maybe the art. It deviates from normal baseball manga where the goal is to win the Koshien, but instead it's got this whole other kind of story going for it. If you're going to read any of these I'd recommend this one.

So yeah, these are my recommendations and if you guys have any good ones to recommend, then feel free to do so.

Thanks
    There's literally an anime for every topic ahaha but sports anime's have never caught my interest, wanna be the strongest in the world is really, really horrible and I was trying to look past the fanservice(since I didn't know it was one) but it's really difficult ahah dropped it within the first 10 mins of the first ep
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    There's literally an anime for every topic ahaha but sports anime's have never caught my interest, wanna be the strongest in the world is really, really horrible and I was trying to look past the fanservice(since I didn't know it was one) but it's really difficult ahah dropped it within the first 10 mins of the first ep
    Pls no, that's not real. It's got no plot and is terrible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post

Pls no, that's not real. It's got no plot and is terrible.
    Even though it does, it's still terrible lol
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not really my kind of manga but Ty anyway.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Eyeshield 21, Real, Prince of tennis, and arguably Shamo are all good sports manga as well.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Eyeshield 21, Real, Prince of tennis, and arguably Shamo are all good sports manga as well.
    Shamo is one of my favorite manga but I don't think you can classify it as a sports manga. If I had to say it'd be a good seinen psychological manga using martial arts. But regardless it's a great manga, you should read it and Real. I don't really watch/read much in the sports genre...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    idk about u guys but i fken enjoy baseball anime I dont even knoe why... its not popular in this country but my god i really enjoy watching anime based on baseball... even tho i havent seen a real game of baseball in my life... haha anyways for recs I probably suggest u go watch major s1 and all its sequels its such an amazing series and goes full circle... a true must watch in my opinion... baby steps is pretty good aswell.... also ace of diamond even tho i rqed and droppped the manga after chap 196... :L but if u guys have time check out major s1 and ALL its sequels.... and crossgame although its not as realistic as major...
    this is a signature