Thread: Sorry

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    CZAR you can take your ass buddy into the porta potty and ass fuck him all you want.Just shut the fuck up and mind your own business.If by "consider him a friend" you mean he gives you a reach around while you attempt to shove your limp dick into him, Then i understand your defending your lover.otherwise fuck off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    By any chance were discharged from your unit due to improper behavior in the showers? Coz you seem to like visualizing homosexuality.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by norlow View Post
    CZAR you can take your ass buddy into the porta potty and ass fuck him all you want.Just shut the fuck up and mind your own business.If by "consider him a friend" you mean he gives you a reach around while you attempt to shove your limp dick into him, Then i understand your defending your lover.otherwise fuck off
    I am usually a mellow person.. but sadly..
    Goodbye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by llllllllllll View Post
    So by your logic, if you can call it that, games have an age limit? Who do you think makes the games? 15 year old pre-pubecent, pimple faced geeks like you? Surely you cannot believe that. Who do you think generates the income for these developers to make the games? Kids running to mommy for a $20? Not likely. You're gonna have to face facts kid, that adults are out here, in this forum, and in the games.
    I'll just respond to this in the easiest way possible.
    1. I had a job, before i got into b-ball, so i could pay for it.
    2. If i did ask my mom for 20$ i could buy a REAL game.
    3. Age limit? not for playing no. But for posting on forums like you are a "superior" yes.

Tho holy shit drsyn owned him. O.o i rarely see you post outside of gfx and holy shit i'm amazed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    O.o you may be misunderstanding me. I meant that the character is supposed to be a soldier.

I don't claim to be a soldier, though i do respect them(got a couple friends who are)

Though i don't see why you would bother to post this, since your not smart enough to take the sentence in context, you couldn't be a soldier. Does that make you a hypocrite or just an idiot?
    hey how come it wont let me play the game like it show sum erroe meassage with the nprotection thing not sure but it wont let me play

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol epic win

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    so yea i just reinstalled it and yea...same problem can you help me man .....or can anyone help...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    What about COmbat Arms

:O

Combat Arms is better than SF, AVA and CF.
    Best graphics out of all three ^.^

Thanks

The above, it speaks the truth, even if it's a little caustic.

Anyways, I hear a couple of military fetishists in here making a case for, ah, how great they are and how people can touch their e-penis from across the room. Super.

It's fuckfaces like those two that make the Armed Services look like a bunch of C students being sent to the slaughter. How big of an inferiority complex do you have to have to suggest that by joining the military and receiving a taxpayer paycheck that you are "superior" to a civilian? Motherfuckers, we pay for your food, clothing, housing, and guns! It's an equal exchange of goods, not some fucking "volunteer w/o recompense" affair. You can try and bullshit me and say that you didn't join for money, you joined for -----. But don't play the superiority card, when almost any retard can join the Armed Forces. Just look at the mean of ASVAB scores, for fucks sake. Most of the people who join are the ones who pulled their dicks throughout High School and were given a diploma by our lenient system, whereupon they were too shitting dumb to have any other options in life.

Chrissakes, you get what you sign up for. And "universal veneration" isn't included in the package, friend. The government used you like they wanted, and I pity that you think so highly of being used. *sigh* Well, I guess that's how they get ya in the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lumpy760 View Post
    so yea i just reinstalled it and yea...same problem can you help me man .....or can anyone help...
    Its probally your gfx card. Check ijji forums they have lots of threads answered of this.

DHT chill out....

Thanks
    ava is better than combat arms and MOST definitely better than soldier front.. whoever said the graphics in ca better than ava is obviously blind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    -.- I dunno, i prefer a fps based on gameplay not on fake "realism". Snipers are great in most fps, just always underpowered. Recoil lol, thats not recoil, this game makes your recoil as if your holding a gun for the first time.

Better than most fps? meh, its basically combat arms in open beta. They pretty much have the exact same layout as CA.(cept CA has less recoil guns and no gay tank modes). Less gliches and hacks, well thats gonna change real soon since its hosted by ijji(seriously weak hack protection)

-Last post in this one cus i'm getting tired of even thinking about AVA(really, huxley and CoD are just gonna blow it out of the water, another 2 months bet it loses more than half of its players). AVA is a game that from the very tutorial i felt, hey this is another game just like CA, CF, SF, and all those other free fps, it lacks good graphics, the gameplay is geared towards getting cash items for more advantages, and its not going to adjust the game, all its going to do is slowly update it so that its on "par" with the asian version of it.

*sigh* lastly, i'm really not impressed with any free fps right now. If they can't top CS(original) i don't see much point in playing. CS was released in 2000. Here i am 9 years later and another free fps has come out, lets check it, oh look, still can't top a game made 9 years ago in almost any way.

Now i may be a bit harsh, but truth be told, this is how AVA is right now, and probally going to be that way in the future.

Thanks
    this game is like crossfire counter strike combat arms and warrock combined

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by EpK View Post
    this game is like crossfire counter strike combat arms and warrock combined
    It true yo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DHT1 View Post

The above, it speaks the truth, even if it's a little caustic.

Anyways, I hear a couple of military fetishists in here making a case for, ah, how great they are and how people can touch their e-penis from across the room. Super.

It's fuckfaces like those two that make the Armed Services look like a bunch of C students being sent to the slaughter. How big of an inferiority complex do you have to have to suggest that by joining the military and receiving a taxpayer paycheck that you are "superior" to a civilian? Motherfuckers, we pay for your food, clothing, housing, and guns! It's an equal exchange of goods, not some fucking "volunteer w/o recompense" affair. You can try and bullshit me and say that you didn't join for money, you joined for -----. But don't play the superiority card, when almost any retard can join the Armed Forces. Just look at the mean of ASVAB scores, for fucks sake. Most of the people who join are the ones who pulled their dicks throughout High School and were given a diploma by our lenient system, whereupon they were too shitting dumb to have any other options in life.

Chrissakes, you get what you sign up for. And "universal veneration" isn't included in the package, friend. The government used you like they wanted, and I pity that you think so highly of being used. *sigh* Well, I guess that's how they get ya in the first place.
    It's because of people like me, and my fellow service members that little pieces of whale shit like you have the freedoms to post whatever you want. The military doesn't pay the hardest working people the greatest either. You try raising a family on $1,200 a month and see if you can get by okay. Nope you never will, cause you are a spineless, ball sucking, civilian. That's all you'll ever be. Hiding behind the men and women of the Military to do the fighting for you. It's because of pieces of shit like you, that I fear for this great countries future.

When you go to sleep tonight, know this..the peace and quiet you are enjoying were paved in the blood of soldiers. Soldiers who will stand at the walls watching your back. Sailors patrolling our waters to keep and would be enemies at bay. Marines standing ready to do the dirty, nittyy gritty fighting. Air Force pilots standing by to bomb and shoot out of the sky wanna be invaders. So sleep tight civilian..sleep well.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast