Thread: Sorry

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    True... I guess back to combat arms section...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    No actually, i'm merely stating that this game, if its trying to be realistic, should be instead of obvious flaws. And you obviously don't get it, high recoil i can take, but when my character holds a gun worse than me, and he's supposed to be a soldier, wtf is that.

The annihilation map(coldstone?) gives blue a 70% advantage.(in terms of object placement.
    You're quite the nitpick aren't you? Pistols aren't overpowered, big deal if they shoot straighter. Snipers are for longrange tards, you can barely kill them with an AR so it's all good. Recoil is something that bothers me a bit too, but you get used to it.

AVA is closed beta and IMO better than the other free FPS games, one of the big reasons is that there is no hackers and no hack accusers voting each other out all day. It's fun, and you can't easily glitch shit up like the other cheapass fps. Oh, and it has ragdolls, i've yet to see a free fps with ragdolls.

I enjoy AVA, is this because I don't give a shit about things being unrealistic?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    You haven't used the smg that thing is bs! I can go full auto a mile away and hit snipers dead-on xD

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    This game is great and ITS JUST BETA noobs you gotta see it in 5 months or sumthing so it will be pwning Combat Arms like a bitch

Respect List:
    -Dave
    -XpLiiCiT-
    -User1
    -Me (obviously)
    -Liz (she is so cool flaming)
    -Obama

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Sorry for double post but you gotta use BizonPP19 (it pwns) M4A1 and any buyable sniper rifle (both are good) and do challenges too so u get Euros to buy ur weapons

Respect List:
    -Dave
    -XpLiiCiT-
    -User1
    -Me (obviously)
    -Liz (she is so cool flaming)
    -Obama

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol soldier front is better then ava? lmao

man i love peoples opinions. go ahead and believe ur right. its just YOUR opinion

useless post

ive played japanese ava for months and its actually quite good

i dont see any flamers making a good free to play fps so whatever...

the castle rock map is fun as hell, cant wait till they release it
    Last edited by lagginswag; 09-27-2009 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
    You're quite the nitpick aren't you? Pistols aren't overpowered, big deal if they shoot straighter. Snipers are for longrange tards, you can barely kill them with an AR so it's all good. Recoil is something that bothers me a bit too, but you get used to it.

AVA is closed beta and IMO better than the other free FPS games, one of the big reasons is that there is no hackers and no hack accusers voting each other out all day. It's fun, and you can't easily glitch shit up like the other cheapass fps. Oh, and it has ragdolls, i've yet to see a free fps with ragdolls.

I enjoy AVA, is this because I don't give a shit about things being unrealistic?
    -.- I dunno, i prefer a fps based on gameplay not on fake "realism". Snipers are great in most fps, just always underpowered. Recoil lol, thats not recoil, this game makes your recoil as if your holding a gun for the first time.

Better than most fps? meh, its basically combat arms in open beta. They pretty much have the exact same layout as CA.(cept CA has less recoil guns and no gay tank modes). Less gliches and hacks, well thats gonna change real soon since its hosted by ijji(seriously weak hack protection)

-Last post in this one cus i'm getting tired of even thinking about AVA(really, huxley and CoD are just gonna blow it out of the water, another 2 months bet it loses more than half of its players). AVA is a game that from the very tutorial i felt, hey this is another game just like CA, CF, SF, and all those other free fps, it lacks good graphics, the gameplay is geared towards getting cash items for more advantages, and its not going to adjust the game, all its going to do is slowly update it so that its on "par" with the asian version of it.

*sigh* lastly, i'm really not impressed with any free fps right now. If they can't top CS(original) i don't see much point in playing. CS was released in 2000. Here i am 9 years later and another free fps has come out, lets check it, oh look, still can't top a game made 9 years ago in almost any way.

Now i may be a bit harsh, but truth be told, this is how AVA is right now, and probally going to be that way in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    idd the protection on CA is way better i loaded a cheatengine wich got found after one or two matches so i can easely find addies for the game.¬¬
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i still agree with Empire this game sucks badass but w/e everyones stated to theyre opinion. this is mines, this is a game for kids, who dont know what good games are, or would be the first fps game they played

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    the truth is this is a nice game but released to soon the graphics are nice and the gameplay but the amount of modes and maps are weak.don't say i don't know this because i played almost every fps there is + all modes that are available.
    Link:

Thanks
    i hate fags that go insult games they dont like on their own opinion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    lame let them chose what they want ^^ for me it doesn't matter that they can get a ban or so + the ava section looks more like a normal gameplay form then a hack form(wich i was trying to prevent from happening ¬¬)
    Link:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i think the recoil thing is kos ur a trainee... they might have a thing higher ur rank the more experience with guns u wud have the more ability to handle recoil
    and u saying the recoil is like u just using gun for first time well.... u start off at lowest rank and that kinda ssumes u havent had much gun experience...

and that is kinda realistic so yeh think on that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    i hate fags that go insult games they dont like on their own opinion
    If it was an insult i wouldn't have appologized.

-btw hyaks just mad cus i said naruto sucked

Doomach. let me just say, your an idiot. If anyone wants to play a game where your holding a gun worse then yourself, then they shouldn't play.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Bump because i made a thread in IJJI and people who haven't played it are commenting ^.^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast