Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    detected!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

help

ah ı dowlanded [[[ C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 ]] and ı started the you dll and ım inject Extreme İnjector v.3 and the ı have this problem 'MSVCP120' NOT FİND YOU COMPUTER. how can fix itss not only for me ı have the prolem the my other friends...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by bilaldemir_95 View Post
    ah ı dowlanded [[[ C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 ]] and ı started the you dll and ım inject Extreme İnjector v.3 and the ı have this problem 'MSVCP120' NOT FİND YOU COMPUTER. how can fix itss not only for me ı have the prolem the my other friends...
    Get v3.2, also: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=831873 .

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by McD20 View Post
    Do your research more mate... I created this hack.. maby the same way chevvvy did but the code inside it is a whole different from chevvy's crappy code.....
    I do agree chevvvy's code is a bit sloppy but I have used his original hack as well as a couple rebuilds that were made off of his source code and the flaws within his aimbot (the way it tends to grab far away players, makes you completely spin to kill enemies behind you, and how it works differently depending on your player stance.), the rectangle alignment and size of the box ESP, the same 3 bullet shot damage modifier used (1 shot kills) and how it's activation and bugs are all the same. I have also made many custom builds off of a variety of releases that were built off the chevvvy's source and just a simple glance within a hex editor shows many similarities.

If in fact you did code all if not most of this from scratch it still seems that you at least had some help or used some references and should give some credits when credit is due.
    Game hacking is a bit of a team sport kinda like basketball, if you are a ball hog and claim all the glory then those that you have stepped on to get to where you are will always remember.

*On a side note: Is there any chance you could release a quick revised version of 5.0 but with the 1 shot kills part of the code removed? Big thanks if at all possible!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by giakoumis View Post
    I think I found a bug.. Not a serious bug but it is just annoying.. When aimbot and autofire are on, and you have laser on your weapon, and for a reason you turn it off, when you shoot(with aimbot or normal) the laser turns on..
    Yeah.... Serious Bug !!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to arafindjabc For This Useful Post:

mastapupa (06-16-2014)

Thanks
    how to use no-spread and no-recoil, because here is not working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by tuiboy View Post
    how to use no-spread and no-recoil, because here is not working
    The no-spread/no-recoil is part of the aimbot, an aimbot normally does not have spread or recoil so is just thrown in as a feature of the hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    STILL UNDETECTED!!!!

Thanks
    kicked by punkbuster -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    STILL UNDETECTED!!!!
    Once hacks like these are detected they are able to be modified by their creator to make them undetected again fairly easy. Because of this PB tends to use a method called "silent logging" which is when they detect a hack and instead of banning the user of the hack they just add them to a list of users who are using the hack and once that hack has been around for a couple weeks or so then they ban everyone.

Remember that this is a public hack and that this is a well known game hacking site. These public hacks get a few thousand downloads and after a couple weeks or less there is normally a mass ban on all users using such hacks. So be it a week or a month, out of nowhere even if you just used the hack once you can still find yourself getting the ban hammer.

Again, bans are normally not in real-time. You will find that most of the time you will one day log in and find yourself banned because of their "silent logging" method.

Such is life, an good hacking!
    Last edited by mastapupa; 06-17-2014 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    are you sure? if that is true, that sucks. . . btw what if you scrable the hack changed md5, change the name of it, and use manual injection method? is it still detectable? we want an answer from a serious person. thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    are you sure? if that is true, that sucks. . . btw what if you scrable the hack changed md5, change the name of it, and use manual injection method? is it still detectable? we want an answer from a serious person. thanks
    You can scramble the the hacks data, change it's MD5, change it's name, NOP/Zero out data within the code, change lines of the code with random data, make subtle changes like hotkey arrangement and text within the hacks menus. You can even use some software that analyze the hack to change more detailed data about the hack or make it simulate a non-windows compatible script but allow it to still work.
    These are all methods that can be done to these compiled hacks without needing their source code and all of these methods will decrease the chance of them being detected.
    But parts of the original code is always still going to be there and is why after all these alterations the hack will still work. So signatures of the original code can still be found and detected and will still get you banned.

Safest bet is to completely script your own hack and keep it to yourself, but then who will learn off of that? Which is why sharing and making this all for educational purposes is what this is all about. But for the most part it ends up being just a bunch of leechers and or script kiddies who rather not take the time to learn.
    Last edited by mastapupa; 06-17-2014 at 12:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Unfortunately no one who releases their hacks releases the source code.. And of course they don't want to because someone will compile it with some aesthetic changes and he will say i wrote that and i want all the credits. We don't have a complete hack, to change it, to learn from it, and use it as we want to make it all of our own. I did some programming in c++ in the university but i think it's too hard for me to write something like that from scratch. I am not even good at advanced game programming, or hacking. Even if someone creates a function for an esp, how many ways are possible to rewrite it and still works and be undetected?. 10-20? can't be detected easily? even if you write it yourself. I don't know.

Thanks
    is this the last version for bf3 of you?

Thanks
    how do i download it and install it to work on my game

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast