Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Waiting patiently ^_^ keep up the good work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    instead of getting mad and complaining about how they havent verified it why dont u actually try to play legit? i mean yes i use the hacks too but i dont 100% need them so why not idk? try alil? is that so hard? i mean really :l its not a hard game

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dundundan1 For This Useful Post:

Llama Boy (06-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thx for fast upload

Thanks
    i thought this game was cool and good before, but now its like a lot better now that i have found hacks for it! its so damn nice.
    awesome.

Thanks
    Thanks bro, and so quick. :-D!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    They're sure having fun screwing with everyone by making you all wait. LOL.

Not ripped, made by myself with the help of Gearz and Wizard of Gamerenders.com

Thank me here!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    all you people begging for this to be approved...how about you go download jnoob's updater.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjrulesz View Post
    They're sure having fun screwing with everyone by making you all wait. LOL.
    I took a look at this thread, saw someone say "Stupid fucking moderator won't approve" and "Terrible mods, we need new ones."

I just went right back to watching Code Geass because if people bother me and vulgarly insult me for doing the job I volunteered to do, why should I even care enough to listen? Why should I care to make everyone in the section happy and keep the sections clean from harm if everyone thinks that we're "so bad".

No one realizes the fact that us moderators volunteer to do these jobs. We do this on our own time, when we feel like doing. I'm not here because I have to be, I'm here because I want to be. I want to keep the sections in working order and make sure everyone is happy. I hate it so much when people come in here and think that we are supposed to sit here all day and watch the forums 24/7 incase something just happens to be uploaded or someone happens to post some spam. We have lives that we live. Even if we dedicated less than a single hour a day to MPGH, we would still be fulfilling the job description. Me and Lovro probably in total dedicate around 12-14 hours A DAY to the forums. We do our damn best, but we are not omniscient beings. We do not know everything. We do not see everything. Like I have said before, not only is flaming and spamming us with "approve pls" AGAINST THE RULES and a BANNABLE offense, it is annoying and it will make you wait longer.

I want to let all of the people who flamed us that you will be expecting a ban. Also, thank you to everyone else outside of said group who appreciate what we do for everyone on a daily basis.

Approved. Hope you enjoy.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (06-17-2014),Color (06-17-2014),EldieSwag (06-18-2014),Lovroman (06-17-2014),Lux Lux (06-17-2014),MasterFart (06-17-2014),Oraith (06-17-2014),RookieLazer (06-17-2014),sacredmike (06-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

I took a look at this thread, saw someone say "Stupid fucking moderator won't approve" and "Terrible mods, we need new ones."

I just went right back to watching Code Geass because if people bother me and vulgarly insult me for doing the job I volunteered to do, why should I even care enough to listen? Why should I care to make everyone in the section happy and keep the sections clean from harm if everyone thinks that we're "so bad".

No one realizes the fact that us moderators volunteer to do these jobs. We do this on our own time, when we feel like doing. I'm not here because I have to be, I'm here because I want to be. I want to keep the sections in working order and make sure everyone is happy. I hate it so much when people come in here and think that we are supposed to sit here all day and watch the forums 24/7 incase something just happens to be uploaded or someone happens to post some spam. We have lives that we live. Even if we dedicated less than a single hour a day to MPGH, we would still be fulfilling the job description. Me and Lovro probably in total dedicate around 12-14 hours A DAY to the forums. We do our damn best, but we are not omniscient beings. We do not know everything. We do not see everything. Like I have said before, not only is flaming and spamming us with "approve pls" AGAINST THE RULES and a BANNABLE offense, it is annoying and it will make you wait longer.

I want to let all of the people who flamed us that you will be expecting a ban. Also, thank you to everyone else outside of said group who appreciate what we do for everyone on a daily basis.

AAW THEY ARE JUST KIDS.. DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS DARLING.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I hear you brother. There's absolutely no reason to just expect you to be at their beck and call. We all live lives. If you're dedicating an hour a day to the forums, you're doing a hell of a lot more than I'd ever be able to. I don't have that kind of time in my day. Know that you are appreciated. Good riddens. Let them wait. (:

Not ripped, made by myself with the help of Gearz and Wizard of Gamerenders.com

Thank me here!

Thanks

☑ rekt ☐ not rekt

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Oraith For This Useful Post:

Raple (06-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Better idea would be not to even approve and keep them waiting.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

Lux Lux (06-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey dude look at your public messages. I asked very nicely sorry about the vulgar language from these kids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

i got the feelz for everyone who flamed cuz dey gettin banned ;-;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    tyyy very much
    Realm is more addicting than...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast