Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post

I see, but he has a fireteam score and the guys are spawning. If you just changed the map, all of those things would work? o.o
    we've been playing fireteam maps solo since like 2008. Its the same as playing live, except you don't get EXP and GP. you load it as training, and then just play through

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    Maybe you should firstly try to hack the easier servers( RU and BR ) and with that it'd be easier for you to do hacks for NA which is a very hard server.
    For example, BR still has Weapon Spawn Hack, even clan hack and name color hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by tuaprimade69 View Post
    Maybe you should firstly try to hack the easier servers( RU and BR ) and with that it'd be easier for you to do hacks for NA which is a very hard server.
    For example, BR still has Weapon Spawn Hack, even clan hack and name color hack
    we know this shit works on RU and BR because both of those games ARE shit. Making something work on NA is the goal because NA has the most security against this sort of thing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    we know this shit works on RU and BR because both of those games ARE shit. Making something work on NA is the goal because NA has the most security against this sort of thing
    I know that's true. In my opinion, it'd be easier to understand a more easily bypassable game than going all the way to a very hard to hack game. Maybe that way, he could understand how what he wants works because, as you said, the server is shit. Maybe we could see a new lifetaker here. All that's needed now is to get a way of not crashing the player that's getting killed after him being killed twice, and voi là, it'd be back. So many people that would pay for this Anyways disowned, great job mate, I'll be waiting for new developments

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by tuaprimade69 View Post
    I know that's true. In my opinion, it'd be easier to understand a more easily bypassable game than going all the way to a very hard to hack game. Maybe that way, he could understand how what he wants works because, as you said, the server is shit. Maybe we could see a new lifetaker here. All that's needed now is to get a way of not crashing the player that's getting killed after him being killed twice, and voi là, it'd be back. So many people that would pay for this Anyways disowned, great job mate, I'll be waiting for new developments
    the reason life taker worked was because of the way it was programmed. It wasn't coded with the same damage parameters as a normal kill, so outside of the game type it was meant for, it would leave em at 0 hp instead of causing a death entirely.

as for bypassing, the bypasses they have work as well as we can get. the reason we can't weapon spawn legitimately like we used to is because of how it works and they block that info. we can't control what the server does with out some illegal shit lol

Thanks
    So Hold up, This hack only work if your change training map to a fireteam map and it does not work on normal servers (yet) for example papa? And On CA BR and RU all this hacks still work!? Oh and one last question , Its there any BR hacks you got then ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtgtgt213 View Post
    So Hold up, This hack only work if your change training map to a fireteam map and it does not work on normal servers (yet) for example papa? And On CA BR and RU all this hacks still work!? Oh and one last question , Its there any BR hacks you got then ?
    idk if anyone bothers with br or RU... kinda doubt it

as for this example, yes it only works on training, he's workin on it though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12