Thread: Forgeing CBL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Forgeing CBL

Creating False CBL Reports.

Ok. This is a stupid idea, and a general waste of time, but well you know how there's a lot of jackasses that like to report people like you (plural) hackers. Well all they do is generally take screenshots of some player in a glitch or opking or something. I was thinking since a lot of you guys apparently have some cracked version of photoshop that you probably downloaded illegally off of some warez site maybe you could just create fake screenshots of notorious reporters and let them get a taste of their own medicine Haha right?

Well I personally don't give either way, but some of you have a lot of time on ur hands and this could be something for you to do. Just an idea.

\discuss (the "\" makes it a command)

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    actualy yea i threatened some nub with that it would be pretty easy
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    That would be morally wrong. Oh and Nexon and Cbl checks for authenticity very well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yea
    and all you have to do is get a picture of some noob looking up and tehn a picture fo teh sky then you photoshop him inot teh sky and say he is fly hacking tahdah and its nto hard to make it look real i could make 1 if you guys wnat to provide me the need pics cause i am much to lazy to get tehm myself
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

Thanks
    it would be illegal to forge CBL and they can check any history of hackers. It wouldnt work
    50 grand every week, fuckin' rat budget.
    I win, always.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Why not stop talking about and actually try it out and see. Someone get a pic. I would get a picture of me hacking, but all my character's are black so it would be tough to find someone to set up :L

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Impossible, nexon has a list of all reported hacks. If only 1 person is reported for OPK then they will disregard teh report

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    what do you mean hwo is it ilegal to forge cbl you mkae a picture of someone doing something they arent actualy doing and you report them there is nothing ilegal about that cause your nto reporting them to the police or anything and no legal action will be take apon them so basicly its just getting ppl banned unrightfully
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by bombsaway707 View Post
    Impossible, nexon has a list of all reported hacks. If only 1 person is reported for OPK then they will disregard teh report
    The point isn't for them to be banned by Nexon, but ban listed by CBL. A lot of people get really hyped up about being in a good clan, and not being dirty on CBL. I think it would be fun to burst there bubble about what bein "legit" really is. Also all information sent can be anonymous, so they won't know who forged it.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    and a group of ppl could get an msn group together or something adn report someone with like 3 accoutns to each person it wouldnt be that hard lol and nobody realy gets reported to often after all my haxor account which owns all the high ranks is just fine cause i have an anti complaint technique when i use my aimbot, pm me and ill tel you
    TROLL MATH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lol that is a kind of good idea
    https://joelself.myminicity.com
    Please click that its like a habbo
    [IMG]https://i463.photobucke*****m/albums/qq360/j0elself/joke0.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    The point isn't for them to be banned by Nexon, but ban listed by CBL. A lot of people get really hyped up about being in a good clan, and not being dirty on CBL. I think it would be fun to burst there bubble about what bein "legit" really is. Also all information sent can be anonymous, so they won't know who forged it.
    get boofoo cbl dirty!