Thread: Video Removed?

Thanks

Video Removed?

I made a video showing proof of concept for some multiplayer scripts. I did not claim I was the creator/author. What I did was take a legit mission file for Arma 3 and I made it possible for it to be executed remotely on all clients in a multiplayer environment.

I don't feel whoever made the original arma 3 mission file would appreciate if I was giving out his name and giving him credit in a hacking community after I tore his hard work to pieces for use as a hack. Same way people dont credit the makers of a game when they release a hack, it would be ridiculous.

Nonetheless, my thread was removed, and when i contacted @Riddick who moderates this "board", he told me that this board is for "hack releases only, and why would I post a video if i'm not going to release it". I hate to tell you @Riddick, but im not the first person to show a video of a hack on mpgh that is not suitable for public release, am i right or am i right?

Can my thread be put back please or can someone give me a sensible explanation as to why it was removed in the first place.

Many thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The last Video you released you claimed was yours, and then you said you would not release it as it would be detected. This video you released, and the proof of concept was from information you got off another forum, and the comments that were made on the thread indicated that. You never release what you preview and your threads always get spammed with outside links and members begging for hacks. I hope that answers your questions.

When I told you this on Skype, but you got all butt hurt and said "I'm done with MPGH", so what are you doing back here. And before you QQ more, yes, I have removed you from Skype after your comments.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    The last Video you released you claimed was yours, and then you said you would not release it as it would be detected. This video you released, and the proof of concept was from information you got off another forum, and the comments that were made on the thread indicated that. You never release what you preview and your threads always get spammed with outside links and members begging for hacks. I hope that answers your questions.

When I told you this on Skype, but you got all butt hurt and said "I'm done with MPGH", so what are you doing back here. And before you QQ more, yes, I have removed you from Skype after your comments.
    You never reply anyway, so I wont lose sleep over it. Even when you do reply to people, you struggle to type more than 5 words per sentence.

When I said I'm "done with MPGH", that was me telling you I cant be fucked arguing with you (the arma 3 minion) over a game that you know nothing about (arma 3).

Since my video/thread didn't break ANY rules, I will ask again if it can be put back. I really couldn't give a fuck if people wanna beg for hacks in my threads, that's up to you to control, not me. At the end of the day, my threads attract more people to the arma 3 board than anything else, so you can complain all you want but without me, your board is nothing.

If you really must, please list the rules it breaks so I can respond. Or just grab a tissue for your eyes and put my video back.
    @Riddick

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Since ArmA 3 is a single section with no subsections, ALL threads to do with the game go under the main, singly and only ArmA 3 section. If there was a separate discussion subsection, your thread would belong there.

The section you posted your thread in was no problem at all. However, you should indicate your "credit" situation. You should provide some sort of credit or explanation instead of nothing at all. Please make a post in your thread about that since you can't edit the main post anymore.

The video doesn't contain any advertisements or outside links. The video is fine. Preview of the feature whether you release it or not, is still allowed to be posted. You're sharing the feature and your work, which is permitted.

If there are any comments made in your thread begging for hacks or with advertising/outside links that shouldn't be there, it's @Riddick's job to delete them and handle them.

Riddick, you shouldn't be delete the thread, which is completely complying with the rules, in order to prevent your simple moderation.

Thread restored. Dispute resolved.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Jme (06-25-2014)