Thread: Simply ESP

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wat shud i do.. i clicked on the game and did the repair thing but nothing happened... ... wat shud i do after that? HELP ME PLS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Punkbuster DETECTED 24/07/2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You lost your game lol there is no bypass for punkbuster atm. If u got detected you're done

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i right clicked on the game and repaired the file thru origin but nothing changed ..... wat shud i do now? .. HELP ME PLS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    u got detected too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Altobear View Post
    its been detected
    detected (
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzeykutupdayisi View Post
    I can confirm that it really is detected. Punkbuster just banned me for 5 mins after the round ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkfauvel View Post
    Punkbuster DETECTED 24/07/2014
    No you are mistaken, this is not detected.
    Please do not post just saying "Detected". Make sure to fully explain why you think it is detected, if you were banned or kicked then please provide the full ban/kick message that you were given.

First and foremost, please make sure you follow all the steps for how to use this hack including using only the Extreme Injector and the settings given.

I played for a bit earlier today as well as just played a good 5 rounds and I am not having any issues.
    Sounds to me like another ban wave was made. Silent logging records hacks that you have used within the last month and once they (PunkBuster) have logged enough users, they then do a massive ban on all those accounts.
    Most people who just leech hacks tend to get bored of just using one hack and start trying out all kinds of other hacks. It would seem that you guys have just been using other hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    so i got banned permanently?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    so i got banned permanently?
    I would wait about an hour and then try to join some random servers, but for the most part when you are auto kicked/banned with a message saying for 5 minutes or something like that then yes it is a permanent ban. This is why I always advise users to not use other hacks.

Thanks
    Everything went well while using this ESP but after closing the game and injector,It started to give error:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player '*****' (for 5 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK)

+I did everything you did.

Edit:Also got banned from 2 servers.Give us a fix!!
    Last edited by Floore; 07-24-2014 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Addition

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mastapupa View Post
    No you are mistaken, this is not detected.
    Please do not post just saying "Detected". Make sure to fully explain why you think it is detected, if you were banned or kicked then please provide the full ban/kick message that you were given.

First and foremost, please make sure you follow all the steps for how to use this hack including using only the Extreme Injector and the settings given.

I played for a bit earlier today as well as just played a good 5 rounds and I am not having any issues.
    Sounds to me like another ban wave was made. Silent logging records hacks that you have used within the last month and once they (PunkBuster) have logged enough users, they then do a massive ban on all those accounts.
    Most people who just leech hacks tend to get bored of just using one hack and start trying out all kinds of other hacks. It would seem that you guys have just been using other hacks.
    I did everything as you instructed. I was using injector that you recommended with safe mode and everything was set the way you showed in first post. I used it without problems for days but unfortunately it's detected now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    * 7/24/14 completely stable and Undetected

Yea Just tested it on a bunch of random servers for the last couple hours without any issues. I did however see many people being kicked/banned from the servers I was on which leads me to believe that another ban wave/chunk of new hack violation signatures have been put into place. So many of the public hacks that have been going around for the last month or so will be detected/patched.

So for those of you who are just now getting banned, this would be due to the fact that you felt the need to use other hacks with many other features that increases the chance of being flagged and banned. Regardless if you just used the other hacks weeks ago, you could have been silent logged while using them and are just now being banned for it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mastapupa For This Useful Post:

jkfauvel (07-24-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mastapupa View Post
    * 7/24/14 completely stable and Undetected

Yea Just tested it on a bunch of random servers for the last couple hours without any issues. I did however see many people being kicked/banned from the servers I was on which leads me to believe that another ban wave/chunk of new hack violation signatures have been put into place. So many of the public hacks that have been going around for the last month or so will be detected/patched.

So for those of you who are just now getting banned, this would be due to the fact that you felt the need to use other hacks with many other features that increases the chance of being flagged and banned. Regardless if you just used the other hacks weeks ago, you could have been silent logged while using them and are just now being banned for it.
    Well, maybe the injector didn't remove the .dll and it stuck inside maybe thats why we are getting errors and Violation thing. I can join non-PB servers only

Thanks
    (for 5 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #71402

Thanks

Thumbs down Same here..

Quote Originally Posted by 66kaban View Post
    (for 5 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #71402
    I got the same and I was not using the hack in that moment. Only use your hack and follow every step. Try to enter again and got "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster Stated reason:. PunkBuster kicked player (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBansHub: MBi Ban Enforced Cross Game [admin Decision] "

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Same here, and I followed the exact specifications in the gif picture. I have another BF3 just wanna make sure the the hack is not DETECTED already, if i'm wrong about saying that the hack was detected then my bad. But no matter what this is a great hack, maybe if we use ByteChanger our chances of getting banned diminush, am I correct mastapupa?

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Jimfauvel' (for 2 minutes) ... Violation (MULTIHACK) #71402
    Last edited by jkfauvel; 07-24-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast