Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent

[Discussion] The Seraphs' Dominions Private Server Client

Well... It seems like I've hit a rough spot. I need ideas for what could be useful to have in a private server client for Realm of the Mad God. Specificly, This client is for My own server, The Seraphs' Dominion, and As far as I can see. You can't exactly use this client for other servers without breaking it into pieces and trying to recode the entire thing for yourselves.

Anyway... I got side-tracked again.

I need YOUR help. Yes! You! Right There! Your job is to give me Ideas of things you'd like to see in a Private Server Client which are 100% Supported to be used by all users on my server when we release.

4 of the already implemented features are as followed

Always Show HP/MP Values (Always show numerical is the name it has for prod modselectors before)
    Show HP/MP Values as Percentage (Just shows the values as a percentage instead of (Current / Maximum) it shows (Percentage %)(Current))
    Custom Particle Trail Colours (Just like prod! how original... Well it was a cute little feature I saw use for in the future so I said why the heck not)
    Chat Filtering (By Stars or just straight up disable the chat (Hide Chat) just like prod has it.)

There are some more features which was quite big but I'm not ready to release those yet as I am still working on re-coding most of the things those add in...

But! This is where you come in again. Leave a feature suggestion down as a comment using this lovely little template I've written for you!

Code:
    Features Name: 
    Features Use: 
    Examples of Use: 
    Motivation: 

Credits: <-- This is only if you took the idea from someone else... Be honest because I will be looking up all ideas to be use no one else suggested them for... Let's say... Prod?
    It's very straight forward as you can see.
    Feature Name: The name of your features
    Features Use: What this features is going to do
    Examples of Use: A few situations where this feature would be good to have
    Motivation: Why this feature is useful overall

Credits: Who the original idea was from. As I wrote above, I will be looking up all these ideas to make sure you're just not nabbing someone elses idea from the production forums or on here... I hate thieves

That's all you have to do in order to submit a feature request and If it is useful / good looking enough... I will implement it!

Now a small word from me to the community.
    ---
    It's been fun seeing how the private server community have grown over the last year that it's been out in circulation. I can't believe it's been 1 year and almost 3 months since I first started in the private server community with @Club559 and @AngelOfSilence (not sure if that's his mpgh name) working for MMOE. We ran the first "open" private server out there and that's where everything started.

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who is keeping my hopes up! When I saw the private server section on MPGH I was happy because it meant I was part of something new that is growing... And my goodness it has grown to be massive... Sadly there hasn't been any stabilization work since I left MMOE back in July last year but Hopefully with my new server that I am making with @club599 and @C453 (when either of us actually does anything...) named The Seraphs' Dominion. I hope to set a new standard for 123.5.1. based servers. (I'm not seeing the prod server as competition because of 2 reasons... 1: I know the team, 2: It's only gonna be prod without gold and nothing else)

Thank you for reading, Hope you'll leave a suggestion in your reply so we can start having some serious fun with the client and not just keep it completely clean like before.

For those wondering btw... Credits will be given in our release thread and in the client where your feature is located. Probably in a Tooltip when you hover over it so you know who suggested it.
    I is pansexual furry and proud

Server Information:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kithio For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (07-11-2014),Travoos (06-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Hey @Kithio
    I am sorry as this is extremely off topic
    But mind adding me on skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
    first started in the private server community with @Club559 and @AngelOfSilence (not sure if that's his mpgh name) working for MMOE.
    aww 2short2shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by donran View Post
    aww 2short2shit
    You didn't join in until later -.- you took time mate *slowpoke donnie*

Server Information:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
    You didn't join in until later -.- you took time mate *slowpoke donnie*
    I was there when we joined MMOE.. We all were on tinychat when Angel found the C# source.. And before that we were just chilling and doing stuff with the Java source..
    Last edited by donran; 06-28-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Why not C++?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrolousinx View Post
    Why not C++?
    Why not c# ? To be honest perfomance level of c++ can be achieved with c#

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaritos View Post
    Why not c# ? To be honest perfomance level of c++ can be achieved with c#
    Because c# isn't exactly optimal for anything other than company grade softwares... It doesn't have all the required things for good handling of massive amounts of information... That's why c++ infront of c# when it comes to making games.

Server Information:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kithio For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (07-14-2014)