Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    doesnt work for me. i drag my orape client-mod swf in the box. hit kill all. then open my client in my orape folder. and it closes.

what did it do wrong? i hit my char i wanna play , then crashes.

Thanks
    Can't open .exe on mac. Is there any chance it is written in a language easily ported to mac? ex: flash, java...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by batatoon View Post
    Can't open .exe on mac. Is there any chance it is written in a language easily ported to mac? ex: flash, java...
    It seems to be .Net based, so @ @IziLife should recompile it in Mono if he wants it to work on Mac, too..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

IziLife (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Is there specific mods to be included with the orape client for this to work?

like "hide players in the nexus" ?

i simply crash whenever i connect at nexus.
    this mainly happens with orape 1.2

and in the instances i got it to work at 1.1 orape it only worked at nexus and nowhere else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You have to fix this, i really need this. Or just make a swf. that has the Hide Player thing in the Options. So we don't need a programm to run it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sumaka10 View Post
    Aww.. >.< Looks like i can't run the programm, too bad..
    You could try..................................................... ..Windows 7........................Windows 7................ ..............Windows 7................. Windows 7............. .................Windows 7...............Windows 7.......................... ....................Windows 7............. .............Windows 7.............. ...........Windows 7......................................Windows 7............................Windows 7............ ....................Windows 7..........................Windows 7................ ...........Windows 7.................Windows 7............. ...........................Windows 7................ .......................Windows 7..........................................Windows 7.................................. .......Windows 7................ ............Windows 7............................Windows 7................ ............Windows 7..................Windows 7.....................Windows 7....... .....................Windows 7............................Windows 7............. ...............Windows 7...............................Windows 7.................... ...........Windows 7................... .......................Windows 7....... ........... ..........................Windows 7................. .................Windows 7............. .......... ...............Windows 7........ .............Windows 7........................Windows 7............................Windows 7

I'm watching you. Waiting to make a contract...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Trying this with 22.4.0

*Update*
    It seems to not be working for me. I receive a .NET error so its probably just my computer. But nice mod by the way, I am very eager to use it.

https://s27.postimg.org/7lp6ihfpt/gtfo.png
    Last edited by 70pivotmasterz; 07-02-2014 at 04:02 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 70pivotmasterz For This Useful Post:

AlhecMarin (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Yeah i got same error please update this mod is awesome to get loot at draconis

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123