Thanks

$500 Ebay Gift Certificate- Escrow Accepted!!!

$500 Ebay Gift Certificate that you can redeem on Ebay, works for .ca, .co.uk, and .com.
    Selling for 60% of original price. Great bargain. So $500 ebay gift certificate for $300.
    These can only be linked to one ebay and paypal account.
    Any questions feel free to contact. Can i sell 1 to admin so everyone on forum can trust me?

Thanks
    If you think that ANYONE would shell out $300 on someone who has 1 post then you're sorely mistaken, selling to an admin doesn't make a difference if you scam an admin it's the same as scamming a normal member. If you were to give out the code first then have an admin pay for it then you would be trusted. Let's face it though, who on earth is going to spend $300 on an online forum?

Thanks
    Im happy to do it through escrow or using admin as a middle man. I promise anyone no scam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ccbuyer View Post
    Im happy to do it through escrow or using admin as a middle man. I promise anyone no scam.
    If you can give me a vouch copy, obviously not 500 dollars, I can vouch for you, which usually makes you trusted and people would buy from you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post

If you can give me a vouch copy, obviously not 500 dollars, I can vouch for you, which usually makes you trusted and people would buy from you.
    Sorry i dont have any lower gift cards for ebay. But i am willing to go first if you will definitely pay or we can do it using escrow?