Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Here's a review.

Price: 6/10- It is a simple method but you wouldn't really think of it if you aren't smart.

Content: 8/10 - All be it short it is simple and easy to follow given the content.

Originality: 4/10- Rating says it all, quite simple.

Compatibility: 6/10- Depending on your location in the world it can be used but for me (In New Zealand) not a viable option, so ask before you buy.

Ease of use: 9/10 - Can take time to do but again, very simple.

Overall: 7.5/10 - As I repeat it is simple and can be abused but will take time to get the intended result. Not being able to try it myself I do believe it IS a viable method as I have personally used this method for other places. Easy to follow, friendly guy and would be worth your money to try.
    @Symmetrical @warfail5
    Last edited by Haze; 07-02-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Here's a review.

Price: 6/10- It is a simple method but you wouldn't really think of it if you aren't smart.

Content: 8/10 - All be it short it is simple and easy to follow given the content.

Originality: 4/10- Rating says it all, quite simple.

Compatibility: 6/10- Depending on your location in the world it can be used but for me (In New Zealand) not a viable option, so ask before you buy.

Ease of use: 9/10 - Can take time to do but again, very simple.

Overall: 7.5/10 - As I repeat it is simple and can be abused but will take time to get the intended result. Not being able to try it myself I do believe it IS a viable method as I have personally used this method for other places. Easy to follow, friendly guy and would be worth your money to try.
    @Symmetrical @warfail5
    Thank you for the review, much appreciated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    @Symmetrical can you please close this, i dont need this thread anymore i have a new one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12