Thread: Any interest

Thanks

Any interest

Hi all...just looking to see if there's any interest in a level 50 beta account. Need some extra $$ for vacation for the kiddos, so trying to offload it

Has pretty much everything in the game, all the load out slots, most of the beta only items and chronos, + lots of titles, emblems, camos, rare items like extra life charity and valve helmet etc..

If this is wrong place or you know of a better place for this would you let me know?

Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by memnoch03 View Post
    Hi all...just looking to see if there's any interest in a level 50 beta account. Need some extra $$ for vacation for the kiddos, so trying to offload it

Has pretty much everything in the game, all the load out slots, most of the beta only items and chronos, + lots of titles, emblems, camos, rare items like extra life charity and valve helmet etc..

If this is wrong place or you know of a better place for this would you let me know?

Thanks!
    Sell it here: Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

Or here's best: Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games