Thread: Orion

Thanks

Orion

So I stumbled across this post on reddit today and a lot of people are questioning the developers of Orion. Also no JMods are responding to any tweets on the subject. Orion developers have already been called out for having more information than they should. What are all your thoughts on the issue?
    Here is the post:
    For reference, I blocked my cousin's name out and from now on will name her by "RunescapePker123"
    I'm sure most of you guys have probably heard of me before seeing as I am probably one of the biggest "orion" hater on the forums.
    Today I was playing OSRS and received a PM from "Matthew", the owner of Orion. He messages me "who is RunescapePker123", RunescapePker123 is my cousin so i'm wondering how he got her RSN, he then goes on to accuse me of account sharing, something I have never done so I'm even more confused and say "Ok" thinking it was just empty threats and I wasn't worried anyways.
    I was sitting here thinking how he got her RSN, puzzled as to how he found out about it until not long after when I receive a message from "Retrohash" saying "hey RunescapePker123", who is the second person to PM me about my cousins RSN. I have no idea who this retrohash guy is, but I assume he is another orion Dev.
    He then goes on to accusing me of using Orion for "15 hours", at this point I'm really puzzled because I don't even have the client downloaded. Then it hit me, whenever I visit my cousin's house I sometimes log on Orion and check out the updates (to complain about, of course).
    At this point he starts giving me all my information on Orion, how long i've played for using the client, ok whatever I don't really care.
    It honestly wasn't bothering me, I know I've never account shared so they can say whatever they like, until he started blackmailing to get my runescape account banned for something I never done, unless I stop hating Orion.
    Just thought I would give you guys a heads up, and to Matthew and Retrohash, the hate will not stop. You can continue blackmailing me all you want, but it goes in one ear and out the other. It just makes you look pathetic.
    For those who will ask for proof: Wont allow me to post links so i'll attach the image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    NMJNWY5.png  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    That's sooo fucked up, and it is quite pathetic of them. They know there is flaws in their system and they must black mail to stop them from being publicized? That is the most pathetic thing ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I uninstalled Orion after I saw this, I guess its time to code a new client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls_ View Post
    I uninstalled Orion after I saw this, I guess its time to code a new client
    Might as well post it in this section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Might as well post it in this section.
    I'll probably release it on the weekend.