Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

BAN THIS MAN: i hate EVERYONE

Ban i hate EVERYONE

My reason:

Do you know what all this is?

CLICK HERE FOR AIMBOT AND FREE VIP!!

CLICK HERE FOR AIMBOT AND FREE VIP!!
    -never
    Soon-
    get 50 post-
    get 70 post-
    get 100 posts-
    get 500 posts-
    Get 1000 posts-
    get Ca vip-
    hack ca-
    get banned in ca-
    embarass a choob-
    get called a hacker without really hacking-
    become mod or minion-
    get habamon-
    Become a Cock Suck-
    Get 10 thx-
    Get 50 thx-
    Get 100 thx-
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Noob
    MPGH Totally sucks.
    Retards these days.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 123456
    is wall hack a hack where u can shoot through walls?
    noobs these days

<<<advanced member
    It is the sig of one man I Hate Everyone!

This is even without all the gay smilies and letters set to maximum font.
    ... You might be wondering how it could possibly be so big! In which case I would say "that's what she said!", but shortly after that I would say it's because he posts the rest of his signature in his posts! That's right his sig is so goddam big he posts the rest of it in his posts!

Now usually I'm a pretty chill guy. I don't like to go spamming and hating on people, but this motherfucker needs to go die!

I personally disable sigs so I don't have to see some giant gay picture of Spongebob or some shit, and this way I don't have to flame everyone's sig, but this jackass didn't think that was good enough! He put his huge goddam sig in the only place of refuge I had left! And I just can't take it anymore. Something has to be done.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE
    Last edited by why06; 09-28-2009 at 04:04 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    No, This is sparta..
    Buy a map.

Thanks
    what a fucking noob...posted his sig in his post because it was so big?
    thats a super fail.
    i agree, he should be banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    i don't see the point, just tell him not to do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    No, This is sparta..
    Buy a map.
    Yeh you would need to a good map to navigate through this guy's posts. Took me a good 30 minutes to figure out which part was his posts and which part was his sig. Eventually I realized that the little tiny bit of spam at the top wasn't part of his sig, but I doesn't really matter because the entire post is spam.

@Empire: I tried, but he keeps doing it.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    u know whats worse is when those people post that god dam long cat thing

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    u know whats worse is when those people post that god dam long cat thing
    lolcats are okay, but longcat sucks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What a dumbass Ban him!! now!
    /Agree

Edit: wait is mine too long?
    [IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG]

Hazedup is the best there ever was

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Whats the ruke....When is it to large(thats what she sorta said)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    As long as it's in your sig I really don't care because I can turn seeing sigs off, but I think when you exceed the character limit for the sig its too large >_>...

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    seriously...lmao..........