Thanks

A Few Questions About Vac in relations to CS:GO

So i have a few questions about VAC because i got banned on my legit account i never use cheats on and i got CS:GO 3 days ago but have been banned on my "hack" account.

1. If vac finds the file on your computer that you were banned for on a secondary account(Cheating one) then it finds the same file when you are on your Primary account will it ban you?
    2. do they ban HWIDs?
    3. If i reformat my computer will it change anything like my HWID so that i can rebuy the game on a new account?

i want to get the game again to play legit on but i dont wanna buy it and end up being vac banned even though im not using cheats

Thanks
    Did you family share the game with your other account? If not I don't think VAC bans jump from account to account. It had to be linked in some way.

Thanks
    I mean ive read on other sites that if you have a black listed account they can ban other accounts but thats just what i read but i know that vac wont lift the ban im just wondering if i reset my computer and buy the game again will they ban me or no.

Thanks
    Just buy the game again. I've been playing on the same computer and IP and I've gotten 3 VAC bans and my main is still good.

Thanks
    They have really been cracking down on cheaters, they hae started banning frmo same IP, so if you got banned on one throw away account, then log into your main, your main will get banned, other things is HWID, if it is the same as a banned accounts HWID you will also get banned on that one.

HWID can ONLY be chanced by actually changing certain hardware in your computer, things like MOBO, ram, CPU, HD, CD Drive etc. there are HWID spoofers, but most dont actually work like most think, there is a reason why alot of paid hacks use HWID as an authorization method. most checks for HWID that CAN get spoofed are the ones looking at software based HWID, like the serial numbers, bios version codes etc etc, which CAN be spoofed but ones looking at the electrically marked HWID is un bypassable.

not saying that is FOR SURE what they are doing but if you look around on bans on the CS:Go website they tell you that they really are cracking down on cheaters and even people associating with cheaters, like if you Lobby with someone who gets banned for cheating (like reported or VAC, or reported during the game you are playing with (for competitive) you can also even get banned or at least stats reset.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by LastKingRa View Post
    So i have a few questions about VAC because i got banned on my legit account i never use cheats on and i got CS:GO 3 days ago but have been banned on my "hack" account.

1. If vac finds the file on your computer that you were banned for on a secondary account(Cheating one) then it finds the same file when you are on your Primary account will it ban you?
    2. do they ban HWIDs?
    3. If i reformat my computer will it change anything like my HWID so that i can rebuy the game on a new account?

i want to get the game again to play legit on but i dont wanna buy it and end up being vac banned even though im not using cheats
    You would not of been banned if you did not cheat on it even if you ran it for a second that's long enough

1. No, It's only if you inject or run a cheat
    2. No there is no HWID bans its only the account.
    3. Just create a new account and dont use cheap public hacks.