Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've hacked in cs:s for years. Never once caught a ban. I don't think I've ever been banned for hacking. Then again, I always use t3h gewd shyt.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I am an expert at hiding hacks. Never will be banned and never will.

Also he used so many big words i didnt even understand. There was like a monster word trying to eat me and my weak poor vocabulary

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drippydrops View Post
    I am an expert at hiding hacks. Never will be banned and never will.

Also he used so many big words i didnt even understand. There was like a monster word trying to eat me and my weak poor vocabulary

Well u are black
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by fabz View Post
    Well u are black
    I'm black from the waste down.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Im black and im proud.

Black power!

Thanks
    LETS MAKE THIS AN ASIAN THREAD PLEASE?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You guys love feeding the troll. Sigh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalbrect79 View Post
    1. What is the motivation behind hacking Combat Arms so heavily? Is it a hatred for Nexon in general, or is it a cry for attention?
    Have you heard of a hobby?
    2. Why do each of you feel the need to use a cheater program to rank up, gain quick or easy xp/gp instead of actually improving your skills as the game intended?
    I agree that's retarded, but some pople just like fighting a system that can be beat.

3. Why do you think it is neccessary to call yourselves "pwners" when it requires the use of a program to achieve a win?
    Why do you take it so personally? It's a game.

4. Is it possible to write an Anti-Hack program for those of us who wish to maintain a clean room an honest play? Essentially nullifying the effects of hackers in a room that they are obviously unwanted. Kind of like creating a virus and a cure?
    Yes, but NProtect has failed.

5. What is the average age of this hacking community? Based on the experience that I have had with players in the game/s, Youtube video research and browsing threads in this forum, picture avatars posted here as well as common grammatical speech patterns I will assume that this average age is around 14?
    There are millions of forms of hacking. Most people who 'hack'(aka copy shit) games, and about 14 - 15. Most real hackers, I.E White hats or black hats require lots of training and experience in school.

6. By getting yourself banned and kicked out of so many different games and servers, what is the end result of all this? Is it a satisfaction that you really ruined people's gaming experience who wish to actually play the game, or is a need for attention that is not being met either socially or emotionally?
    Why do you give a shit?

I am sure by now that most of you who intend to enlessly flame this thread have long since stopped reading, but for those of you who I hope will endulge me in a conversation must know, I do not intend to report anyone, try to get anyone in trouble or anything of the sort, I am just researching the reasoning behind why you do what you do and what sort of reward you get from it.
    Only if you flame me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

why06 (09-29-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i never played combat arms, but i play crossfire all the time, i used to hack on a sh-tty account to get people p-ssed off and to watch people cry( not literally)

Now i play legit because hacking doesn't seem to be the same anymore

but other people hack for fun and some people hack because they are just too dumb and retarded to actually beat other players without cheating.

now i play legit all the time, come play me on crossfire some time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingalbrect79 View Post

1. What is the motivation behind hacking Combat Arms so heavily? Is it a hatred for Nexon in general, or is it a cry for attention?

2. Why do each of you feel the need to use a cheater program to rank up, gain quick or easy xp/gp instead of actually improving your skills as the game intended?

3. Why do you think it is neccessary to call yourselves "pwners" when it requires the use of a program to achieve a win?

4. Is it possible to write an Anti-Hack program for those of us who wish to maintain a clean room an honest play? Essentially nullifying the effects of hackers in a room that they are obviously unwanted. Kind of like creating a virus and a cure?

5. What is the average age of this hacking community? Based on the experience that I have had with players in the game/s, Youtube video research and browsing threads in this forum, picture avatars posted here as well as common grammatical speech patterns I will assume that this average age is around 14?

6. By getting yourself banned and kicked out of so many different games and servers, what is the end result of all this? Is it a satisfaction that you really ruined people's gaming experience who wish to actually play the game, or is a need for attention that is not being met either socially or emotionally?

1. The motivation behind hacking is to do things you are not allowed to.
    You're parents tell you you can't go somewhere?
    You sneak out and do it anyway, same concept.

2. It's just a game, who cares if you are skilled or not. You're not going to make any money from it if you are good or if you suck. Makes no difference.

3. "Pwning" is when you serverly beat someone. That is the definition. Hacking counts too. If you cheat at a maths test, and pass? Did you really pass? Yes, you did. You just cheated.

4. No matter how many "anti-hack" programs you write, there will always be a person that cracks it and bypasses it etc. It's a never ending cycle, you can't beat hackers, ever.

5. The average age for hack users is about 14/15. Hack creators are usually a few years older, given the experience.

6. Yes, it is. There is nothing more humorous that watching someone else get pissed off. This has got nothing to do with need for attention. Getting banned or kicked only heightens the excitement, just make a new account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    1. The motivation behind hacking is to do things you are not allowed to.
    You're parents tell you you can't go somewhere?
    You sneak out and do it anyway, same concept.

2. It's just a game, who cares if you are skilled or not. You're not going to make any money from it if you are good or if you suck. Makes no difference.

3. "Pwning" is when you serverly beat someone. That is the definition. Hacking counts too. If you cheat at a maths test, and pass? Did you really pass? Yes, you did. You just cheated.

4. No matter how many "anti-hack" programs you write, there will always be a person that cracks it and bypasses it etc. It's a never ending cycle, you can't beat hackers, ever.

5. The average age for hack users is about 14/15. Hack creators are usually a few years older, given the experience.

6. Yes, it is. There is nothing more humorous that watching someone else get pissed off. This has got nothing to do with need for attention. Getting banned or kicked only heightens the excitement, just make a new account.
    wow, couldnt have put it better myself

i liket the examples btw

Thanks
    I am teh pwner

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    3. "Pwning" is when you serverly beat someone.
    Let me clear something up, that's not true. I have always been a fan of a good hacker's exploit story, and the term "owned" originally was developed when a hacker completly took control of another system. So see Kingal you really haven't owned anyone. The word "pwned" wouldn't even exist without hackers. We have been owning since day one.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Let me clear something up, that's not true. I have always been a fan of a good hacker's exploit story, and the term "owned" originally was developed when a hacker completly took control of another system. So see Kingal you really haven't owned anyone. The word "pwned" wouldn't even exist without hackers. We have been owning since day one.
    Yes, took control of a system, that person got OWNED.
    Same concept, you rape them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Yes, took control of a system, that person got OWNED.
    Same concept, you rape them.
    No. they were owned, because they literally owned their computer. The hacker's program were so deep inside the target computer that they were undetectable and impossible to remove. Also your using a recursive definition, defining owned with owned.

Read this book: Hacker Cracker: A Journey from the Mean Streets of Brooklyn to the Frontiers of Cyberspace

One of my favorite non-fiction stories I have read.
    Last edited by why06; 09-29-2009 at 10:52 AM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast